BE INDEPENDENT
263 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a good night of pleasure and rest, Ryan left his room early with the intention of going hunting, Boros, for some reason had not woken up, so his son thought that he would simply take the day off.

Having thought that he went off to the fledgling forest and once in it he began his hunt.

Unlike yesterday, he soon found his first prey, like the previous ones, she was not a ravishing beauty, just a normal girl.

Even so, Ryan was not mean, he knew that he should take any opportunity that came his way and without delay charged towards the wild girl and the fight began.

Both Boros and Gauss had told him that he should hunt in the novice forest for 3 months and it would be enough to become independent, they even told him that after a month it would be easy to hunt in the forest.

Despite those words and advice, Ryan realized it was his third day of his and the rookie forest was not a challenge for him, perhaps because of his fighting style.

Ryan trained with his father and his brother who were bigger and stronger than him, for this reason his instinct led him to develop his defense and agility so as not to be beaten by his relatives in training.

Therefore now, that Ryan was hunting, his style did not change, he dodged the attacks of the girls or blocked them while looking for an opening to attack, the battles were delayed and more resistance was spent, but it was a sure victory and without taking damage. , that was Ryan's thought.

After a long fight the fight ended and Ryan received the orb from the girl and without wasting time he went deep into the forest to find some other wild girl to hunt.

Ryan finished his hunt and returned to the city, he only managed to hunt a wild girl, but that was enough, he entered his house and did not see Boros, but he did not look for him much, he went to the kitchen and had a quick dinner, he bathed and I enter his room.

It is not necessary to describe what would happen, Ryan did not waste time, he summoned the wild girl of the orb and without waiting, he threw himself on her and began to kiss her lips passionately, while her hands ran over her body.

His left hand massaged the girl's scant breasts and his right hand rubbed the girl's pussy that was already wet and slippery.

Ryan did not want to waste time and quickly began to give the girl oral sex, this time he wanted to try something new and it was a bit rough, he ate the girl's pussy, while he rubbed the clitoris without compassion.

The girl moaned loudly, fortunately Boros was not at home or he would really be disturbed, this was one of the reasons why the hunters wanted to live alone, although they are not ashamed of sex, they do not want to inform every one of their activities.

Returning to Ryan's room, the girl moaned constantly until she reached orgasm and her vaginal juices bathed Ryan's face, but he did not bother, in fact he wiped his face with his hands and then he was brought them to his mouth.

 The sweet and fragrant smell of the girl's juices in his hands excited him instantly, his penis grew pointing to the sky, and so, Ryan approached the girl who had recovered from orgasm and lay down on the bed and penetrated her mercilessly.

Ryan penetrated her like crazy, he did not know what was wrong with him, but he wanted to be rough and the girl was pleased, her pussy splashed juices with each thrust from Ryan.

The slap of Ryan's thighs on the girl's butt every time he thrust was almost as loud as the girl's moans that she had her pussy so wet it made it easier for Ryan to work.

It was not known if Ryan had great stamina today or if the girl was very sensitive, but after several minutes of hard penetration, the girl gasped and her pussy squirted her sexual juices out of her.

Ryan withdrew his penis from her wet pussy and waited for the girl to catch her breath and after her short rest he made her get into a doggy position and penetrated her, causing the girl's loud moans,

The sex continued without stopping in the room, the girl was moaning loudly, but she was definitely enjoying it, you just had to see her pussy and it would be obvious, Ryan by his side was holding the girl's hips with his two hands to penetrate so hard and deep how could his penis in the girl's pussy.

As he swayed his hips non-stop, Ryan saw the girl's round butt collide with him and although it was not the most beautiful butt, he awoke the desire to mistreat him a bit and as in a trance he hit him with his open hand, the sound of the slap echoed through the room in tandem with the girl's gasp of surprise.

He was excited, the reaction of the girl turned him on and then he pushed his penis faster, it went in and out of the pussy that was dripping liquids and from time to time Ryan patted the girl's butt, who was already enjoying the affectionate strokes.

Ryan could not stand it and climaxed, but not before making the girl run, after that the girl disappeared as usual and when checking her state she was surprised, as her sexual abilities had all increased by one point.

She relaxed after a bath and went to sleep, Boros did not return home that day and Ryan did not notice this at all.

Since that day, Ryan continued hunting in the rookie forest, as Boros and Gauss said, he got bored of the place after the first month, since it was easy to defeat the girls and there were no great beauties.

It is known that the greater the force the hunter changes quantity for quality and Ryan was beginning to notice this phenomenon, however as he had to become independent, he needed safe fighters for the moment.

The promised three months passed, Ryan had gone hunting almost every day and although he did not always catch a prey, there were days when he hunted more than one wild girl.

The point is that he was ready to move in, the girls he had managed to hunt gave him many stat boosts and items of acceptable value, at least it would give him enough money to live for a while.

Ryan stood in front of Boros outside the house they hugged like father and son and without words of any kind they separated and Ryan left, Boros wore a soft expression of sadness, but he soon hid it and then entered the house.

At a firm pace Ryan marched to the town market, first, he had to sell the hunting objects and then look for a place to live; while he walked, he checked his condition again.

 

RYAN

PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES

SEXUAL CAPACITIES

Force

10

Speed

9

Force

11

Speed

10

Stamina

11

Reaction

11

Stamina

12

Pleasure

10

PHYSICAL SKILLS

SEX SKILLS

None

None

I also check the objects of him, since the wild girls throw these they can also be stored like the orbs, so it is not necessary to carry them outside just remove them when you need them, unlike the orbs the objects were exchangeable.

Ryan the window similar to the state one and only had 3 types of objects, a manual "The Newbie Experience" that increased the pleasure statistic to 5, had 4 small bottles of lady's fragrance that was a relaxant and aphrodisiac for women and the last type of item was a moisturizer, but it was very special.

The moisturizer had the ability to restore your skin for up to 3 years, it was a luxury item and Ryan was very lucky to get it from a normal girl who hunted.

Ryan hid the inventory window from him and smiled, he knew that with those items he would earn decent money, enough to survive for a while, so he continued on his way to the market.

2