LOWER MIDDLE KINGDOM
149 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryan woke up at night, went down to the first floor of the inn for dinner and when he finished he reported the deal with the receptionist to pack his lunch the next day and went up to his room.

Despite having slept all afternoon, Ryan went back to sleep, it did not take long for him to fall asleep, apparently the fatigue had accumulated and today was the day that he relaxed.

After a night's rest, Ryan woke up revitalized, he felt very energetic and it was so early that the sun was not yet fully up.

In that spirit, he got up, cleaned and left his room, left the key with the receptionist and received the lunch he had ordered the day before, then marched out of town towards the novice forest.

Ryan quickly got used to his new life, it was really no different than how he was used to, if there was any change it was the fact that he lived in an inn and not in his father's house and also that instead of training alone at home, he was going to hunt out of town.

There was really not much contact in the family, each one was on his own, so Ryan did not feel different from the life he had, the hunt was going well, in fact very well, in the two weeks that passed he had hunted a wild girl almost every day.

Everything was in order, except for Ryan's taste, to be more specific, he was beginning to suffer from the symptoms of every hunter, that is, preferring quality over quantity.

Although in these two weeks of hunting Ryan had increased both his physical and sexual stats and even won two new bottles of "Lady's Fragrance" that he could sell, it was a fact that the wild women of the forest of the newbies already it didn't satisfy him.

Every hunter will suffer these symptoms, as his strength increases, his liking for men or women does too, they not only want to have many sexual partners, but beautiful ones.

Ryan was beginning to have these symptoms, he wanted to hunt more beautiful women and these he would not get in the novice forest, he had to change his hunting area, but he did not know any.

With no options, he decided to visit his father, he needed a new hunting ground and his father could tell him where, so as the sun set on the horizon Ryan arrived at the house of his father, Boros .

He knocked on the door and a few minutes later Boros opened it, Boros was surprised to see him, the first thought that occurred was that his son had suffered some loss and had come to ask for help, so a little disappointed he told him to enter and then both They sat down at the table.

Boros, he had a disappointed look because his son did not meet his expectations, but Ryan had not noticed in the least and out of nowhere he started the conversation.

- How have you been father?

- Well, nothing new, but you already know me, so don't beat around the bush, what do you want? Boros said impatiently, wanting to know what his son had screwed up on.

- Hahaha, you certainly are, well then I will be direct, father I need information, can you tell me where there are hunting areas and their difficulties? The rookie forest no longer satisfies me. Ryan said seriously.

The question surprised Boros, he thought that his son had failed and he was disappointed, but it had turned out to be the opposite, his son had done so well that he needed to enter deeper waters.

Upon realizing that, Boros was glad with all his heart, he went from disappointment to pride and patted his son's shoulder while laughing like a fool, he was proud of Ryan's achievements as if they were his, however, he soon stopped good humor sideways and with a serious expression he returned to his seat and began the talk.

- Son, I am proud that you advance so fast, but I see that you have not yet become independent from me, it is true that you left home and now you earn your money, you have your own life, but tell me, why did you come to ask me about another hunting ground? Boros said with a serious expression and a deep voice.

Ryan understood that his father was serious, he did not know the reason for the question, therefore he did not have a concrete answer, so he did the best he could think of.

- Father, being honest I'm not sure, I suppose I thought that you as a veteran hunter could help me, you are also family so it was just a thought. A little nervous, Ryan replied.

- Your reason is valid, or you have to be nervous, I understand your reasoning, however, this proves my point, you are not independent yet, I was your first resort, when you are independent it should be the last. Boros said seriously and continued.

- Son, before turning to me, you should try on your own, for example. If I didn't tell you about the old merchant, how would you have sold your things? You must look for that information on your own, learn to look for good traders, learn to negotiate, learn to obtain information, if you do not learn you will never surpass me.

Ryan was only able to attend, he knew his father was right, so he got up, bowed to Boros and thanked him for the lesson, said goodbye, and headed back to the inn.

Although he knew that what his father said was correct, the reality was that he did not have any knowledge about where to find information, he was deep in thought when he entered the inn and suddenly an idea came to him when he saw the plump lady in the room. reception.

He quickly approached the lady and after greeting her, he asked her if she knew about the nearby hunting areas, that was the idea that came to her, being an inn, there were hunters staying in this place, so she had to know some things.

However, to her disappointment she did not know of any nearby hunting areas, but if she knew where to get that information, it really was not a secret in the city market there were many people who sold guides for hunters, Ryan only had to get one of they.

Upon obtaining the information from the lady at the reception, he went to the market, as he did not know anyone there except for the old man that his father recommended, he approached that store.

He opened the door and the small door bell rang, the same old man received him and without losing a moment Ryan asked about the guide, luckily for him the old man had guides of the type he was looking for.

The old man entered the back room of the store and after 5 minutes returned with a small book, it was 15 centimeters long and 10 centimeters wide and 3 centimeters thick, it was a paperback book.

The old man put it on the counter and named the price, it cost 5 iron coins, without thinking Ryan took it and took out the iron coins to pay it, the old man took his payment and kept it, while Ryan began to look at the information on the guide.

It was a good guide, there was not only information about the nearby hunting areas, but also the most remote areas of the city, it included some maps that were a bit cumbersome to read but they were understandable, it also included information about the prey, mainly their levels.

Ryan, decided to stop reading the book and put it in his pocket, then he turned to the old man and asked:

-I know it's a bit rude, but can I know his name?

- Hahaha, right, you showed up last time, but I didn't give you my name, I'm Josué. The old man answered jokingly.

- A pleasure Josué, I would like to ask you some questions. I don't know if you could help me with some answers. Ryan spoke again a little less nervous.

-If it is within my capacity I will not have problems, ask. Josué replied with his characteristic business smile, he looked very comfortable.

- Thank you in advance, what I wanted to know is what can I buy in this place and what can I sell? Ryan asked with a little fear but determined, he had to apply what his father told him and knowing the merchants was a vital point.

- Well, this is a somewhat general and low-ranking store, you can buy and sell almost any object left by savages on the lower level, that would be, lubricants, aphrodisiacs, moisturizers and that kind of thing mainly. Josué replied calmly as if he were speaking to himself.

- I see, but last time you bought me a manual, right? Ryan asked again this time with a bit of confusion.

- Well, you are the son of Boros and it was only a simple low-ranking manual, as it did not cost much I bought it as a package. Josué answered without haste.

- I understand, you were helping me, I thank you, then I could ask about merchants that I can trust, unless they are honest like you. Embarrassed Ryan squeezed that question out with much grievance grievance.

- Hahaha, boy I can give you some advice, first, do not do business in the wooden street stalls, unless you are already an expert businessman or you will be scammed, I do not say that it is always like that but 90% is. This is Josué.

- So, should I do my purchases and sales in places like this? Ryan asked as he frowned.

- Not necessarily, I'm just telling you that if you buy at the stalls you must be very careful, now it does not mean that the locals will not cheat you, however even if they do, it will be for less than the stalls of the street. Josué said jokingly, but his look was as if he was bothered by that situation he was describing.

Ryan attended seriously and thanked the council, after that Josué explained many things to him about the market and which stores were reliable, however he told him that since he was new even in those stores he had to be careful.

At the end of the talk, Ryan returned to thank the old man and went back to the inn, on the way he bought some meat at a street stall which was skewered on a small wooden rod, by the time he got to the inn he had already eaten it.

He asked that they make him lunch like all the previous days, to take the next day and went up to his room, lay down on the bed and took out the newly acquired guide and began to read.

There were many hunting areas near the city, only a few hours walking, you could come and go the same day, Ryan did not know any of them but with the help of the guide, he could get there without problems.

The novice forest where Ryan hunted was inhabited mainly by savages of the lower lower realm, so Ryan looked in the guide for some area with prey in the lower middle realm, even if it was a single range of difference, he knew that that difference was enormous. and he couldn't risk it.

The next morning he got ready and left the inn after having his packed lunch, as was customary the sun was not yet rising when he left town for the new hunting area.

He walk at a steady pace, not too fast, not too slow, after 2 hours, he reach a meadow of tall grasses. The height of the grass was uneven, there were areas where the grass was taller than Ryan and there were areas where it did not reach his knees, not to mention that the meadow stretched for miles.

Without fear he went into the grass, although he was not afraid, that does not mean that he was not attentive, although the laws prohibit overwhelming an enemy in groups, it does not change the fact that a group of savages corner a person and fight one by one in turns.

That would be a terrifying experience, having to fight one enemy after the other, Ryan wanted to avoid that at all costs. While he was thinking about that, he saw a young girl in the distance.

Like those in the fledgling forest, she had leafy clothes, but the ones in the prairie were made from the same grass that grew around them.

The girl had brown skin and black short hair that barely reached her neck, since her back was turned, Ryan couldn't see what her front was like, but her butt was firm and round and although the grass skirt hid a lot, he could make out the nice butt in front of him.

Since the battle had to be head-on, Ryan inspected that there were no more savages around and when he verified that they were alone, he attracted the attention of the girl, who turned around and stood guard.

The girl's skin was a perfect chocolate color and her face was small and oval, big eyes, thin nose and full lips, when Ryan saw her, he knew that she was the most beautiful he had found so far and of course he knew that it would be much stronger too.

They looked at each other for a few seconds and the beautiful chocolate girl moved first, her breasts although they could not be considered big, were exposed and bounced with each step of the girl who accelerated to meet Ryan.

The latter was on guard and when he saw the blow thrown by the girl, used his arm to block and although he did it perfectly, felt a current from the arm he blocked, then he realized that as far as force was concerned the girl was stronger than him.

Even so, he did not panic, only recognized that the girl was stronger, so he decided not to block the attacks, but to dodge them, so he would tire his prey and then defeat her, however when he carried out this plan he found himself lying in the ground after the girl hit.

With an expression of disbelief he looked at the chocolate skinned girl with a delicious figure, Ryan miscalculated, the girl was not only stronger than him, she was also faster.

Ryan tried to get up, getting up from the ground, the girl launched the attack again, seeing this, Ryan got up in a hurry, raised his guard and began to look closely at the girl's movements.

The girl was fast and strong, Ryan could only defend himself by blocking, because dodging was no longer an option, a rain of blows fell on him, his arms hurt from blocking the girl so much, only the adrenaline kept him with his arms up. .

Ryan was in trouble, although it was true that after so many attacks, the girl was tired and her strength and speed had decreased, the fact was that he was not in better condition, his arms were unusable and also tired, he was even more slow than the girl.

Exhausted to the limit, Ryan knew that he only had one chance, now that the girl was tired, her movements were not so lethal, in fact they had many flaws, so Ryan made the decision.

While the girl threw a barrage of blows, Ryan took a quick step back and under his arms, the girl did not miss this opportunity, she knew that her enemy was tired and had reached the limit, so she gathered all her strength and reduced the distance while preparing the last blow.

The girl invested all the strength she had left, clasped her hand, flexed her right arm to launch a direct blow at Ryan, but she did not know that it was all part of Ryan's plan, when he saw that the girl was preparing without fear and defenseless, he grinned, pivoted on his right leg as a pivot, and delivered a spinning kick.

The girl was surprised to see Ryan's movement, but she was thrown on the attack and could not stop, much less dodge, so without resistance she received the spinning kick that sent her flying a couple of meters, where she remained immobile until she became light spheres and get to Ryan.

Ryan seeing the girl disappear, he relaxed, although not too much, he sat for a moment to catch his breath and when he normalized his breathing he left the tall grass meadow as fast as he could towards Celi.

He arrived in town after a few hours of walking, ate his lunch on the way back and entered the inn and went up to his room, took a bath and lay on the bed thinking about how dangerous the day's hunt had been.

A single kingdom above and the difference was huge, he knew that, but he had no idea that the difference was so vast, the good thing was that he received good stat points from the hunt leaving his status as follows.

RYAN
PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES SEXUAL CAPACITIES
Force 10 Speed 10 Force 11 Speed 11
Stamina 15 Reaction 15 Stamina 13 Plasure 11
PHYSICAL SKILLS SEX SKILLS
None None

As he looked at his state, exhaustion finally struck and he was quickly dragged into the dream world.

 

3