SEXUAL SKILL
193 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Ryan woke up around noon, that showed how difficult the hunting battle of the previous day was, his arms still hurt and felt heavy.

Without getting up from the bed he looked at the arms full of bruises and could only sigh, he really was narrowly saved, it was a very dangerous battle, with difficulty he got up and washed his body.

As it was very late and he was not fit, he decided to take the day off, so went to the market in the city more specifically to Josué's store and sold the two fragrances of the lady that he had and won 4 copper coins.

Ryan had money to buy some things, however, he thought it was not the time to spend money, so he just walked around the market for a while looking at what was there, but did not buy anything and after the walk returned to the inn.

When he arrived he had lunch and went up to his room, when he reached the second floor, he saw the maid near his room who had guided him the first day he arrived, she also noticed his presence and with a bitter expression on her face, walked by without speaking to him.

It was normal, Ryan had made a bad impression on her, putting his face in her butt was not the best action to do in the first meeting, but Ryan did not bother and went into his room, went to bed and fell asleep again.

He woke up at dinner time, but for some reason he was not hungry, also the pain in his arms had already recovered a little, at least he could already lift and move them at will, although with a little effort .

He sat on his bed looking at the door, not because there was something there, he just had his mind elsewhere, after several minutes without blinking, he woke up from his trance and went into the bathroom to shower.

Revitalized after the shower, he took out the orb of beauty that caught yesterday and a beautiful girl with brown skin and short black hair appeared in front of him.

Well toned body, perfectly round breasts, flat stomach, wide hips and a plump but firm butt, Ryan looked at her from head to toe focusing on hers perfect breasts and pink pussy.

The girl in front of him showed him a tender smile and Ryan knew she was inviting him, so he approached her and tenderly caressed her cheek, the girl tilted her head a little as enjoying the tender touch.

Ryan approached and kissed her lips tenderly, the girl was proactive and putting her hands on Ryan's chest responded to the kiss, little by little, the kiss became more passionate and wild and they only parted when they were short of breath.

They looked at each other for a few seconds and kissed again, Ryan began to touch the body of the beautiful girl, until his right hand grabbed the girl's breast and his left hand squeezed the firm and delicious butt of her.

The girl let out a soft and muffled moan when he squeezed her sensitive parts and soon the temperature rose, Ryan released her breast and moved his hand towards the girl's butt and forcefully squeezed it and lifted her leaving her suspended in the air.

A soft gasp of surprise and pleasure came from the chocolate skinned girl's small mouth that was suspended in midair as Ryan led her to the bed.

He sat her on the bed and began to undress, showing his erect penis in front of the girl's face, Ryan brought his manhood closer to the girl's face and she without any sign of shyness held it and brought her mouth close, then she began to suck it with great ability.

The inside of the girl's mouth was hot and wet, Ryan was in heaven, seeing that he was enjoying her, he made him accelerate the flogging of her, the saliva and pre-ejaculatory liquids were dripping from her full lips with the Ryan's penis.

Ryan knew that if she continued, it wouldn't last long, so he stopped her, pulled his penis out of her mouth and made her lie on the bed, then spread her legs allowing direct access to her tight pink pussy.

He admired the beautiful pussy without a trace of pubic hair in it for a moment and then he began to play with hers using his hands, soon the girl began to moan with pleasure and her pussy began to get wet.

When he saw that the girl's pussy was wet, he began to suck it, when he put his lips on the pussy in front of him, he realized the difference with the other girls, her juices were sweeter or at least that's what he felt.

He enjoyed everything he could sucking on her pink pussy, while the pleasure flooded the girl with chocolate-colored skin that did not stop moaning and her pussy cried rivers of sex.

When the girl was about to climax, Ryan stopped, withdrew his lips from her pussy and without warning pinched the girl's clitoris, hard enough that the girl could not take it anymore and with a loud moan from her pussy a strong jet of sexual spray completely soaking Ryan.

This one did not bother, in fact he liked to bathe in vaginal juices and these felt especially sweet, so he enjoy it, he waits for the girl to catch her breath a bit and then align his big penis with the pink pussy and penetrate it mercilessly .

The girl's moans were loud, Ryan was penetrating her with force, as if trying to reach her uterus and pierce it as well and he was not far from being able to do it.

The rhythmic thumps of Ryan's thighs hitting the girl's pussy could be heard all over the room, the only thing other than the bodily clapping that could be heard in the room was the girl's moans of lust.

After several minutes of strong penetration, Ryan withdrew his penis from the wet pussy and asked the girl to get into the doggy position, she without hesitation obeyed the orders and seeing the round and firm ass in front of him could not contain himself and hit it with an open hand.

The spankings were strong, but not harmful, you could tell since the girl was enjoying them, with each spanking her chocolatey butt was tinged a little pink and her pussy was leaking amounts of juices like a watering can that could not be closed.

After enjoying the sensation of spanking the girl, Ryan penetrated her again, the doggy position allowed him to go deeper and the girl could hardly stand it, her pussy kept splashing water in heaps with each thrust and her moans were surely they could hear throughout the inn, but Ryan didn't care.

As there were many hunters who lived in the inn, it was not at all strange that moans were heard during the night and even if that were not the case, Ryan could not care less, he was invaded by lust penetrating the fiery and wet rear of the girl with chocolate skin.

The girl could not stand it anymore and reached orgasm, large amounts of vaginal juices shot out of her pussy under great pressure even with Ryan's penis inside her, her body suffered endless spasms for a few seconds and then she collapsed on the bed with heavy breathing.

Ryan had not yet reached the climax, but he was close, however, the girl was without strength to take position, so he laid her on the side and he did the same behind her, in a spoon position, he lifted one of her legs and he penetrated her from behind, while with his free hand he played with the lady's breasts.

Soon the girl began to pant again, this position was more romantic, so Ryan was not aggressive, he fucked her tenderly while playing with breasts that fit perfectly in his hands, the girl was enjoying and with a slight twist of her head looked Ryan in the eyes and he kissed her.

A passionate and romantic kiss while he massaged her breasts and penetrated her tight, hot and wet pussy, the pussy removal was masterful, much better than when she was in other positions, so Ryan assumed that the girl enjoyed more of that romantic treatment and a loud gasp and huge explosion of vaginal juices confirmed his theory when the girl climaxed again.

Not wanting to miss his chance, Ryan accelerated his hips and climaxed also filling the pink pussy of the girl with semen that was still suffering spasms from her second orgasm.

When he finished, he did not remove his penis from her pussy, he only let him pump the seed inside her for a few minutes and after a tender kiss the girl turned into specks of light going through Ryan.

Then he received the notification that had received a sexual skill, called "Tender Hug" and as it name showed allowed Ryan by means of a hug to make the woman he hugged feel safe.

This seemed irrelevant, but in the end it was a sexual skill, so feeling safe in his embrace was nothing more than a form of seduction, since the girl would want to advance further if she felt safe.

In other words, with this ability Ryan could take advantage of the woman in his embrace because she would not feel discomfort with his actions, rather than a tender hug it should be called an opportunity to take advantage of someone sexually, Ryan thought to himself as he smiled when saw the description of his new ability.

As it was still a level 1 skill he could only use it once a day and the effect only lasted 5 minutes, but that was more than enough to take advantage of a woman or at least that was Ryan's thought.

After understanding his new ability, he got out of bed and took a shower again, as he was covered in sweat and vaginal juices, not to mention the traces of semen still on his penis, when he finished went to sleep.

The next morning he woke up revitalized, his arms no longer hurt, although they still felt a bit heavy, so he took another day off, considering how difficult the current fighters would be, he knew that could not venture without being at 100%.

Besides that, it was too late to go hunting, so he got up, got dressed and started to go out of his room to eat something, since he had not eaten anything since yesterday's lunch, but when he left his room ran into the maid with the beautiful and big ass.

The maid was surprised by the sudden appearance of Ryan, stomping and almost falling to the ground, Ryan reacted quickly and held her in his embrace and seeing that the maid was embracing he activated his new sexual skill without hesitation.

In a short time the maid began to feel the effects, until recently she only felt disgust for Ryan, but at this moment she could only feel absolute security, as if she wanted to remain embraced for eternity.

Ryan observed the behavior of the maid, he could see that she did not push him away, in fact, a slight blush could be seen on her face and sensing that the skill worked, he approached her a little until their lips almost touched.

When she felt Ryan's breath so close to her, the maid reacted and moving away from him, she regained her composure and although she was still a bit blushed she leaned slightly and with a soft almost inaudible voice she said "Thank you" and continued on her way.

Watching the maid go down the stairs, Ryan drew conclusions, although his new skill gave him an opportunity was not 100% so it was not a complete submission, however, it was strong enough for the moment.

He believed that if he hugged the maid a few more times he could have that big beautiful butt in his bed with no resistance, with that in mind he head down to the inn's restaurant on the first floor devising plans to catch that fat butt off guard.

When he got to the first floor he was met by the plump receptionist who had a smile on his face.

- So, had fun yesterday? because of the girl's moans, you must have enjoyed a lot. The receptionist made that comment out of nowhere while her smile hid some things.

- Well, it was a great night I will not discuss it, if you are interested I can help you with a discount on food. Ryan replied with a sassy smile.

The receptionist was surprised at his audacity, she would lie if she did not want to have sex with a handsome young man like Ryan, especially at that moment that her pussy had years without seeing a cock nearby, but still she only responded with "We'll see".

Ryan shrugged his shoulders as if to say "Let me know when you want to negotiate" and continued to the restaurant, the receptionist was a bit fat for his liking, but not to the point where he could not fuck her, especially if he managed to get free food.

In this world sex was a great bargaining chip and Ryan knew it, as a hunter he was not only getting wild girls, but all kinds of girls, his father had once told him, a good hunter is the one who hunts girls, not only wild ones and he agreed with his philosophy, a hunter's mission is to hunt wild or domestic girls.

In conclusion, for Ryan a good hunter should fuck as many girls as he can regardless of their status or condition, if you are only interested in hunting, that was his philosophy and in fact, it was a very accepted by everyone in this world this included women because there were also women hunters.

Leaving those thoughts behind Ryan ordered his food, ate and went for a walk around the city, although he had lived all his life in it, he did not really know it, but as he now needed many things from the city for his future he had to know it better, especially merchants.

Basically walking around the market, evaluating merchants and locals all over the place, he was profiling where he would conduct his business in the future, as Josué said, if he did not learn to evaluate people he would be scammed .

After having walked through the market for several hours observing the people, he returned to the inn and since he had eaten at the street stalls, went directly to his room.

When he passed by the reception, he realized that the plump lady was secretly looking at him and seeing that she was somehow interested in the proposal he made to her in the morning, Ryan winked at her informing that he had discovered her looking at him and that he had no problem in negotiate.

The plump receptionist averted her embarrassed gaze from as Ryan walked up the stairs with a smirk on his face having accomplished his assignment.

3