HIDDEN DESIRES
214 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryan entered his room and went to sleep, he had nothing else to do and had already decided to return to hunt the next day, when he ate at the inn restaurant he informed the cook to prepare his packed lunch for tomorrow, so with all done he close his eyes.

He woke up at dawn as usual when he went hunting, the sun had not risen yet, he got ready and went down to pick up his lunch, the lady at the reception was already behind the counter as usual, after greeting her he took his food and left.

As he walked towards the city gate noticed that the lady at the reception was always at the counter and as he thought about that he realized that still did not know her name.

When it came to the realization that he still did not know the name of the lady at the reception, was ashamed of himself, however, that feeling was a little hard, he could always ask later, was what he thought and continued on his way.

His target again was the tall grass meadow where he hunted the chocolate-skinned girl, his body had recovered and was a bit increased since that battle, so he thought he would have no problems.

After a few hours he reached his destination and without fear, but with caution, went into the grass.

He walked carefully for a few hours and did not find any prey, so he decided to stop for lunch, found a place with low grass and sat down to eat without lowering his guard.

His lunch went smoothly, rest a bit and continue searching. After a couple more hours he found a prey, just like the previous girl this was in the lower middle realm, he could feel it just by looking at her, however, she was different from the other girl.

Although she had the same grass skirt outfit and bare breasts, this one was taller, with long and beautiful legs, her skin was white as porcelain, her butt was not as big as the brunette hunted days ago, but her breasts were bigger and happier.

Her face was thin with pink tints on her cheeks, large eyes and long seductive eyelashes, a small nose as was her mouth with pink lips and long blonde hair that reached the middle of her back. .

Just seeing her Ryan felt his penis grow in his pants as if trying to free himself from his clothes and penetrate the pink pussy of the blonde girl without mercy, however, while he admired the beauty, she noticed him and without warning she attacked.

Ryan came out of his trance quickly when he saw the girl running towards him, he raised his guard and carefully observed the movements of the wild girl who did not let him breathe and began to quickly throw blows at Ryan entering the reach of her.

With nothing else to do Ryan blocked all the blows, he realized that this girl did not have the same strength as the wild brunette that he had hunted, however, she was faster, he could hardly keep up with her.

After 10 minutes of non-stop attacks the girl stepped back and watched Ryan as evaluating the movement, Ryan had received some subsequent blows, but they were not as damaging as those of the brunette girl.

Seeing that he surpassed her in strength, launched into the attack and the girl responded blocking all the attacks quite easily, but due to the difference in strength, her arms were full of bruises and it was difficult for her to continue protecting herself, then a connected blow to her stomach forced to lowered her arms because of the pain and without letting the opportunity pass, Ryan used the same movement as last time a strong spinning kick that sent the blonde girl flying.

The girl fell to the ground with a crash and became orbs of light that entered Ryan, having defeated the girl, he relaxed his guard and with a sigh he collapsed on the floor, falling down.

Although it was an easier battle than the previous one, it was still dangerous, he knew that the lower middle realm was still stronger than him, but he also knew that if he evaluated the battle well and did not lower his guard, he could defeat them.

Since he had obtained a prey, he left the meadow and returned to the city, this time he was not so injured so he arrived in less time, entered the city and walked to the inn, the plump receptionist was at the counter as usual and after greeting her, he went up to his room.

He took off his clothes and went to bathe, after washing, he changed his clothes and went down to dinner, a simple but substantial dinner and when he finished, returned to his room.

The sun had already set, so he took out the orb of the blonde girl that he captured and soon there was a gorgeous blonde with long tight legs, perky breasts and sensual eyes.

Her long eyelashes provided a unique charm to the blonde's eyes, it was as if she was seducing him and as Ryan approached the game, he held her firmly by the neck, he wrapped his other arm around her slim waist until he reached her lower back of the woman and pulled her close to him with a bit of force stealing her thin pink lips roughly.

For some reason he felt that he should be a bit rough with this girl and he was not wrong, while kissing the girl roughly, he grabbed her butt tightly almost pinching it and moved his other hand from her neck towards the blonde hair and firmly haloed her, but without hurting her.

Seeing herself firmly separated from Ryan's lips, the girl smiled and Ryan confirmed his theory, he must be a bit rough with this girl.

Hunters had that innate ability to recognize the sexual preferences of savages, no one could explain why, it was something like intuition, Ryan did not want to worry about that, if this helped him to have pleasure and give pleasure he did not care.

He let go of the blonde's butt and dragged her by her tightly held hair onto the bed, rather than dragging it was like guiding while he pulled the girl's hair with a little force and then pulled her onto the bed. .

The girl seemed excited with the treatment she was receiving from Ryan, and he could see the sparkle in the blonde's eyes, they had a hint of expectation, so he quickly took off his clothes and exposed his erect penis with visible veins like mountains on earth that seemed about to explode.

The blonde's eyes widened when she saw Ryan's monstrous penis, but she sat up quickly and approached him, grabbed it with both hands and brought it to her mouth, then she began to suck it as hers was the most exquisite delicacy on earth.

Her head was moving up and down with great speed, she was better at giving blowjobs than the brunette, but Ryan couldn't let the girl take the initiative so he held her by her hair tightly and started to fuck her mouth.

The sudden change upset the blonde, she was taken by surprise, but she adapted quickly, went from a high speed blowjob to a forced deep throat and although she seemed to choke at times and a large amount of saliva came out of the small spaces of her busy mouth, she was enjoying it, the proof? Her pussy was so wet that she had left a small puddle on the bed.

After a few minutes of fucking the blonde's throat, Ryan removed his penis from her, which was as slimy as it could possibly be and again holding the blonde's hair, he turned her until she was a doggy style.

Having discovered the sexual inclinations of the blonde, Ryan did not want to do foreplay, also his penis was as slimy as it could be and the blonde's pussy so wet that he did not see the need, he just aligned his manhood and inserted it into the pink pussy of the blonde.

His penis entered without any obstacle to the mouth of the womb of the blonde who moaned with pleasure, holding her by the hair with his left hand pulling her back as he penetrated her with force.

Ryan looked like an enraged bull, his penis was hitting the blonde's pussy hard, who was moaning with pleasure at a higher volume than the brunette girl, seeing how excited the blonde was to be forcefully raped, he haloed her hair even more rough than before and with his free hand he began to spank the blonde's butt.

The blonde was a complete masochist, the more abrupt and deep Ryan penetrated her the stronger she moaned and her pussy the more water became and when he spanked her it was as if she felt an electric current run through her body, Ryan did not know it, but the blonde had already come twice.

Ryan continued assaulting her without worrying about anything, this time he didn't have to worry about the girl, he just had to pierce her pussy in front of him until he got tired, but while he was enjoying himself, in the inn, other things were also happening.

Ryan didn't know it, but just below his room was the room of the plump receptionist who owned the inn and lived on the first floor, being an inn that housed hunters, it was normal for sex noises to be heard from the rooms of tenants, this never bothered the lady.

However, this was because there had never been a hunter near to her room, being just below Ryan's room, it was obvious that she would hear all the activity, but she was not upset, but excited.

The plump woman in her youth was a beauty, so she got a good husband and they created this inn, but her husband passed away some years after they were married and they had no children, so she dedicated herself to maintaining the inn. 

After years of effort the inn got up and was now a lucrative business, but because of this she sacrificed her beauty and youth, her pussy hadn't seen a penis in 10 years and having a noisy neighbor like Ryan just turned her on madly.

Before she knew it, she had undressed while she was touching her pussy and her breasts simultaneously imagining the scene in the room upstairs where Ryan strongly fucked the wild blonde.

Soon her pussy was so wet that a puddle formed on the sheets, but she didn't care, she kept masturbating until she climaxed and shot a jet of water almost a meter away from her pussy and only then could she relax and fall asleep.

Ryan had no idea that his brutal sex session with the wild blonde had caused the reception lady to masturbate to the point of losing her strength and falling asleep, nor did he know that a certain maid had used her passkey to open the door of his room and spy on him while drilling the blonde fiercely.

The big ass maid had been feeling weird since Ryan hugged her, for some reason she wanted to be hugged again and feel safe, she didn't know why, but she had that feeling.

Even so, as much as she wanted to be hugged again, she would never ask for it, so to get that thought out of her head she focused on her work.

Today was one of those days when there was a lot of work, many tenants asked to wash their clothes so her day was longer, to the point that it did not end until was late an the sky was dark.

When she finished went to her room when she passed by Ryan's and heard the loud moans of pleasure from the wild blonde and caught her attention, she was not a pervert, but from Ryan's embrace she began to be curious about him, so she closer her ear to the door and heard the blonde's moans of pleasure and the loud applause of bodies colliding as Ryan penetrated the blonde and spanked her.

The maid's face turned red with embarrassment when she imagined the scene, soon her body began to heat up and subconsciously she took out her master key and carefully opened the door of the room without making a noise, Ryan did not realize that he had a spectator in his session.

The maid watched with wide eyes as Ryan penetrated the blonde's dripping pussy, then her body warmed up and while she watched Ryan and the blonde fuck, she put her hand under her skirt and began to touch her pussy.

Ryan and the blonde continued to fuck like animals, the blonde had come more than 5 times, she was not only a masochist, but also very sensitive, but Ryan did not know, he just continued drilling her pussy like there was no tomorrow and the onlooking maid watched them while touched her pussy and breasts.

The maid was almost at her limit, so she witnessed how Ryan shot his thick semen into the blonde's pussy and in large quantities, that was the last straw, the maid couldn't take it anymore and repressing her voice, she climaxed, soaking her underwear with her delicious vaginal juices.

The blonde turned into specks of light that pierced Ryan as usual and he collapsed on the bed on his back, even so, he could not see the maid who slipped away, closing the door of his room carefully and without noise with her wet pantyhose.

Ryan got up, went to the bathroom, washed, and went back to bed to sleep but not before looking at his state.

RYAN
PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES SEXUAL CAPACITIES
Force 15 Speed 14 Force 15 Speed 15
Stamina 18 Reaction 18 Stamina 15 Pleasure 15
PHYSICAL SKILLS SEX SKILLS
None Tender Hug Lv 1

After seeing his condition, which had changed a lot, he looked to see if the blonde had left an object and to his joy that was the case, he obtained a monocle like the one Josué used to evaluate the objects in his store, but it did not have that function, but it showed the sexual intentions of the people, was called “Lens of the hidden desires”.

In short, if he used it he could reveal if people had any sexual desire towards the owner of the lens, Ryan was glad of the great article he had received, as he would be perfect to know what women could hunt.

He quickly took it out and looked at it for a while and his mind began to plot how to use it to make a certain maid with a big butt and a certain plump receptionist fall in need of a cock to penetrate her, it was time to hunt was what he thought before putting away the article and go to sleep without noticing the small, shiny puddle near the door.

4