HUNTING IN THE INN
193 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryan woke up the next morning, early as usual, it was still dark outside, got out of bed and went to the bathroom, showered, dressed and left his room, the little puddle of moisture left by last night's spy maid It had already evaporated and Ryan hadn't noticed anything.

He went down the stairs and reached the reception where the plump receptionist was as usual, he greeted her while picked up his lunch and started on his way to the tall grass meadow that had become his hunting ground.

After a couple of hours walking at a calm pace he arrive at his destination, as he has always done, he enter the hunting area very cautiously, but surely.

From his last two fights he had concluded that could defeat the girls of this place, but had to be careful, since they were undoubtedly stronger than him, even so, he was clear that as long as he did not lose concentration in the battle he would be the winner.

He walked through the meadow for a while, there was no prey in sight, but he was not discouraged, he knew that would not find girls every two meters, so he continued his search for him.

Soon it was time for lunch and he looked for a quiet and clear place, he sat down and ate, rested a bit and continued with his journey, however, to his bad fortune, he did not find any prey and had to return empty-handed to the town.

With a bit of a bad mood for not having caught anything, he arrived at the inn and entered the restaurant on the first floor, them ordered his dinner, which did not take long to came to the table.

As he ate he raised his head a little and could see the plump receptionist at the counter serving other tenants and then remembered the item he had received.

Without delay he pulled it out and looked at the plump lady at the front desk through it. The lens system was simple, showing a small color bar divided into 10 segments that represented the sexual intent of the person seen through the lens with respect to the owner of the lens.

When Ryan observed the receptionist, the bar had filled in yellow to number 8, indicating that the lady was very sexually attracted to him.

Putting the lens away Ryan continued his meal with a satisfied smile, then he began to think what he would do, although the lady was sexually attracted, it did not mean that he could simply get into her bed and fuck her.

The lens only showed the sexual intention or sexual attraction, not the willingness to have sex with him, they were really very similar but, the difference was that, although the lady wanted to fuck with him, it was a carnal stimulus, the problem was in the mind If the lady was rational, she could refuse Ryan's offer to fuck her.

Even so, Ryan knew that with that desire that the plump receptionist had, if he could use his skill to "Tender Hug", it was almost certain that she would not refuse to fuck, the problem was how to hug her? He couldn't just go and hug her for no reason, it would be weird and also his skill wouldn't work.

Although Ryan had only used his ability once, he knew very well that it only worked in a random or loving environment, like, for example, when he hug the maid so that she does not fall, it was a random event, however, if he hugged her to the force the skill would not activate, the same if it was done by surprise.

The skill was very good, but had many restrictions, so Ryan had to look for the right moment, the only thing he was sure of was the determination he had to hunt in the inn, his targets: the plump receptionist and the big butt maid .

Finishing his dinner he went up to his room, lay back on the bed and began to devise his plan, even so, nothing occurred to him.

The sun had already set and night came, Ryan still had no plan in mind, but then as if a lightbulb were lit in his head an idea came, in fact, a very simple one.

Ryan decided to make a direct attack, he had already hinted at the lady, he only had to bring up the subject again, he just had to fulfill one condition, be alone with her and knew the right moment and that was when the inn closed its doors.

The inn didn't stay open all the time, it closed around midnight and opened in the early morning, that was the moment that Ryan could be alone with the receptionist and convince her.

With that in mind, Ryan wait, when midnight came he left his room and went down the stairs, the lady was just closing the door, since she was putting the safety on the bottom part of the door, the lady was bent over, then Ryan could appreciate big fat ass, which reaffirmed his determination to fuck the lady.

The receptionist finished closing and got up and when she turned around she could see Ryan standing a few feet from her watching.

Due to Ryan's inquisitive look the lady was a bit embarrassed, but quickly regained her composure and approached him.

- You need something? she ask trying to sound calm.

- I couldn't sleep, so I heard you closing the door and I thought maybe we could talk a bit. Ryan replied calmly.

- I think it's too late for that, I'm sorry I can't accompany you. Expressed the receptionist seriously and a little harsh trying to hide her embarrassment.

Ryan knew that she was being difficult, even so, he did not know how to continue, his plan was based on her continuing the conversation, so when he was rejected outright left him in a bind.

He made his brain work to the maximum to direct the situation where he wanted it, but nothing came to his mind, so, he decided to be direct and cheeky, he would bet everything.

- So, I'll just ask something. Have you thought about the proposal I made to you? Ryan said trying to sound nonchalant.

The chubby receptionist was shocked, the last thing she thought was that Ryan would ask her that question, she really wanted to fuck him, but she didn't want to look needy, which was ironic as that could be noticed without much effort by anyone and before she could answer Ryan spoke again.

- I really don't know why you are being difficult when it is evident that you want to accept, so I will tell you this, I will fuck you for every free dinner you give me and I can fuck you right now as a bonus.

With a confident smile Ryan said these words, he didn't even believe what he was saying, he was being very direct, but at the moment he was thinking of nothing more than drilling the plump lady's pussy.

Ryan's comment left the lady with a blank mind, she could not think and it was logical, where would you find someone who was so direct? .

It wasn't that she was incapacitated or something, but when she looked up to scream, she could only see Ryan's penis exposed, although flaccid it showed its size and after 10 years of not having seen one, the lady could only calm down and yearn to touch it.

Ryan was daring to the extreme, he was playing this bet, he had pulled out his penis in the hope of surprising the lady and not letting her think about rejection, giving her one surprise after another and in a way he had achieved his goal, because the lady was paralyzed without being able to think of anything.

Seeing that his goal was fulfilled when he saw the paralyzed lady, he walked slowly towards her, his penis swaying gently from side to side with each step and he could see the plump lady follow him with her eyes, it was a somewhat funny sight and unreal.

When he was less than a meter from her, the lady reacted and tried to move away, just Ryan grabbed her shoulders and she only resisted symbolically, she really did not want to move, but to appear rejection she twisted a little pretending to escape.

Watching the lady's performance, Ryan could only smile, he realized that the lady really had a problem, he didn't know that she hadn't had a penis that close for about 10 years, but he could deduce that the lady was quite self-conscious sexually.

After her simulated escape attempt, embarrassment came, but this was not fake, it was real, seeing this, Ryan did not hold back, he knew that she would respond assertively, so he brought her closer to him activating his tender hug skill even with his penis exposed that now it was pinking the abdomen of the lady.

When activating his skill, the lady immediately felt the change, the security of being in Ryan's arms took hold of her and she returned the embrace without caring about the penis that hit her belly and little by little grew erect .

Following her mood, Ryan approached her, caressing her cheek and stealing her lips with a tender kiss, she was not surprised, it seemed normal and returned the kiss .

The kiss lasted for a few seconds when Ryan began to explore the body of the plump lady, moved his hand down her back to her big and fat ass and began to massage it, while his other hand reached to her huge breasts.

The lady let out a choked moan as they were still kissing, then Ryan withdrew a little and saw the expression of the lady who was intoxicated with anticipation, he approached her ear and whispered "Let's go to your room I'll make you feel woman again ”.

It was an obscene but seductive whisper to the lady's ears and without opposing she began to walk towards her room, Ryan followed her closely and soon they entered her room, it was twice as large compared to the one Ryan used and it looked more arranged, beautiful and comfortable.

Especially the bed, it was double, robust and padded, the lady walked to the bed and sat on it with her head lowered hiding her face flushed with shame, but Ryan could not care less, he approached her and put his half-awake penis in front of her.

- Suck it up.

A single vast word for the lady to lift her face and see what she had in front of, she was still reluctant, but Ryan would not give her a chance to doubt and brought her penis to her face pressing it against her lips.

The lady now with Ryan's penis touching her lips, opened her mouth slowly and swallowed the penis, little by little it was released and after a few minutes she was already sucking it hard and fast, savoring what she wanted to do for so many years.

The lady was not an expert in blowjobs, but was pleasurable, Ryan's penis grew until it almost exploded, then he removed it from the lady's mouth and began to undress until was completely naked.

- Why do you still have clothes? Ryan asked surprised that the lady was still in the same position.

- It has been so many years and I am no longer young and I do not have a good figure either, I do not want to displease you with my obese body. Said the lady almost in tears and lowering her head.

Ryan finally understood the lady, she was sexually and physically self-conscious, since she considered herself fat, old and ugly, however, that was not true, the lady was overweight, but she was not obese, she was also only about 40 years so she wasn't old either and to Ryan she wasn't ugly either.

She may not be a beauty, but she was definitely not a monster, that was Ryan's thought, so to get rid of that attitude he had to be a bit rude so he approached her and lifting her face he told her.

- First of all, I don't think you're obese, old, or ugly and secondly my penis is exploding and I want to fuck you, so take off your clothes and show me your pussy.

The lady was surprised by the abruptness of the words, however, at the same time she was very excited, without hesitation she took off her clothes and as Ryan had intuited, it is not that she was fat, but that her breasts and ass were big and with a short stature made her look more inflated than she really was.

Ryan admired her for a moment and then he told her to lie down on the bed and spread her legs, she obeyed, then Ryan started to eat her pussy.

A few minutes after starting the lady was already moaning with pleasure and her pussy secreted love juices, Ryan continued sucking and with his hands he touched her clitoris making her reach orgasm in a short time.

The lady apparently was very sensitive, as well as explosive, since when she came, her pussy sprayed water like a pressure shower, but since Ryan liked to bathe with pussy water, he did not care in the least, in fact, he swallowed a little and it felt sweet.

Now with the lady's pussy wet and the cock erect, Ryan did not delay and began to fuck her, since she was a bit chubby and robust, Ryan was not inhibited from her and he penetrated her hard, making her scream with pleasure.

Ryan penetrated the lady's pussy mercilessly, despite appearances it was quite tight, perhaps from so many years of inactivity.

The lady moaned and screamed with pleasure with each thrust, her pussy dripping juices incessantly until it reached the limit of her and exploded with another pressure jet, then Ryan changed position, doggy style.

The lady gave Ryan all freedom to handle her however he wanted and he didn't waste it, he grabbed her chubby hips and pushed his cock as deep as he could, making the lady scream with pleasure again and then he started moving his hips in and out of the wet pussy that no longer offered as much resistance.

After several minutes of fucking her doggy style and another massive cumshot from her part, they got into the spoon position and continued fucking for 15 minutes until the lady came again.

She had come 4 times and Ryan was at his limit, without a doubt she was sensitive, but Ryan was already tired so he told her to suck his penis until he came and that she did, she sucked the penis as if it were a treat until he load of thick semen filled her mouth and without wasting a drop she swallow it.

She then lay down next to Ryan with a satisfied expression, after a few minutes of silence she couldn't take it anymore and asked.

- It was good?

- What's the matter? Do you have trust issues? Don't be silly, you were great I'm already looking forward to fuck you again and we just finished. Ryan replied with a smile as he gave her a tender kiss on the forehead.

Like taking a weight off her, the lady smiled and snuggled into Ryan's chest, while he stroked her hair, then he realized, he didn't know her name so he asked with shame.

- This is a bit weird now, but I still don't know your name.

- Amelia. The lady replied with a laugh.

- Well, Amelia, from now on one dinner per session. Ryan said trying to get out of embarrassment from him.

- Hahaha, don't worry about that, you can eat whatever you want for free in the restaurant on the days you want, you only have to attend me from time to time. Amelia said again laughing at Ryan.

- Is it really okay? You will lose a lot of money with that. Ryan said surprised by the great offer.

- Yes, no problem, it's worth it for a session like this from time to time. Amelia replied.

- Then, I will be cheeky and accept, although just so you know even without that I would fuck you with pleasure. Ryan said laughing as he revealed the truth.

- Really? Amelia asked, looking up expectantly.

- I know that your self-esteem is not the best because you think you are not physically attractive, but I can tell you that it is not like that, I am direct so I will tell you, is true that you are over a few kilos, but you are not fat or anything like it, You are very beautiful, so get rid of that attitude. Ryan said seriously.

Amelia was glad of Ryan's comment and she snuggled into his chest again, she felt happy, that someone praised her even if it was half-hearted, was something that she had not received in a long time and when she was about to sleep hugging him another comment came .

- Amelia, I am a hunter and I just hunted you, so I will be clear, from now on you are mine, so do not open your legs to any man unless I die or give you permission. Do you understand?

- I don't think anyone wants to be with me, but if you want me to promise then I will. Amelia replied still snuggled against Ryan's chest.

- We hunters live to hunt women, whether they are wild or domestic, so I will not promise you that you will be the only one, but I can promise you a good fuck from time to time, I know that I am a little unfair here forbidding other men while I look for others women, but I'm  hypocritical, however I think I'm honest to tell you what I want and you can decide. Ryan intervened seriously again.

- I understand our society, you don't have to worry I accept the conditions, just don't abandon me when you get other younger and prettier girls. Amelia said firmly.

- Easy, while I'm in this city I'll keep eating your pussy. Ryan said between smiles.

Soon they stopped talking and hugged each other and fell asleep until the next morning.


SPOON POSITION

Spoon position

3