HUNTING THE MAID OF BIG ASS
429 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They both woke up quite early, so they stayed in bed chatting, Ryan had a morning erection as normal, but since Amelia had to go to open the inn early and Ryan go hunting, they didn't have time for a morning fuck, so Ryan settled for a blowjob that served Amelia for breakfast, as she swallowed all the seed that he threw at her.

- By the way, the maid who showed me my room when I arrived What is her name? Ryan asked as he got dressed.

- Do you also want to fuck her? Amelia ask questioningly.

- I am a hunter after all, an ass like that does not go unnoticed in my eyes. Gracefully replied Ryan.

- Hahaha, her name is Karla, good luck with her, you are not the first to try something with her. Amelia said rolling her eyes as if Karla was a hopeless case.

- I don't know until I try, I think I have a good chance with her, we'll see. Ryan said finishing dressing.

He walked up to Amelia who was still getting dressed and gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead and spanking her ass, he left the room leaving a small cry of surprise from Amelia behind him.

He left Amelia's room and reached the reception, went upstairs and found Karla sweeping the hall, almost instantly she noticed him, but she didn't say anything and continued sweeping.

Ryan walked towards her and when he was close he greeted her with a warm smile, she returned the greeting in the same way showing that she no longer felt disgust for him, so Ryan discovered that his ability had lowered her defenses, but he did not want to try his luck, so he said goodbye entering the room.

The maid continued to sweep and Ryan in his room went to bathe, when he finished he dressed himself and went hunting, when he left his room the maid was gone, but he did not care, he had time for her later, went down the stairs and there was Amelia with her lunch and a muffin for him to have breakfast, Ryan saved the lunch and ate the muffin, he looked both ways and not seeing anyone gave Amelia a kiss who was surprised by Ryan's sudden action.

With a smirk at Amelia's surprised expression he left the inn heading to the meadow to hunt, which he reached after a few hours of walking.

He went into the meadow and began to look for a prey, unlike other days, he had not to search much, shortly after entering he found a wild girl, but before he could attack her, he spotted another hunter who was targeting her .

The other man also noticed Ryan and with a mutual understanding Ryan walked away, it was the hunters code, the prey belongs to the one who finds it first and in this case was not Ryan so he withdrew.

The other hunter seemed the age of Boros, to be that age and still hunting in this place he should not be a good hunter was what Ryan thought, but he soon forgot about that and continued his search, until two hours later he found another girl.

Like the previous ones, she had a grass skirt and exposed breasts, it was very similar to the blonde that he had hunted before, in fact, they were like two drops of water, that was not strange, in fact, it was very normal.

There is not much information about the savages, but there is the conception that they are like clones, since you can find many savages equal to others in the same place.

Ryan did not care that they looked alike, for him she was a beautiful woman similar to another and he only wanted to pierce her pussy, so he attacked, it was the first time that he went on the offensive from the beginning, he had more confidence and it was not without reason.

Having defeated two savages in this place he was confident and then the battle started, the blonde girl was faster than him, but she lacked strength, so after 15 minutes of fighting Ryan landed a strong blow to the girl's abdomen and then he finished it with a direct shot from his right arm to the face and the girl turned into specks of light.

It was not as intense a battle as the previous ones and it did not suffer as much damage, so he decided to continue exploring in search of another girl to hunt and he seemed to be lucky because he found another identical blonde after an hour.

The battle began, Ryan concentrated to the maximum, but it really was not necessary, after hunting 3 girls from the lower middle realm his status parameters had increased and the blonde was no match for him so he managed to beat her with relative ease, although the girl managed to connect several blows that hurt him.

Seeing that he had two orbs, had certain injuries and the fatigue was beginning to show, he decided to return, he ate his lunch on the way back and after walking a couple of hours he arrived in the city.

He arrived at the inn and greeted Amelia, before going up to his room, he did not bother Amelia because she had people at the reception and they wanted to have their relationship as a secret, at least for now.

Upon reaching the second floor he entered his room and was surprised to find Karla there. At first he was confused, but then he realized that he was normally hunting at this time, so he imagine Karla took this opportunity to clean the room.

Karla was also surprised to see Ryan come in, he was not normally at this time at the inn and had not informed that he would be back soon, but before she said anything Ryan said.

- Sorry, today's hunt went well and I came back earlier than usual.

- Don't worry, I was already finishing, I'll be leaving in 5 minutes. Karla answered in a monotonous tone and without expression as if trying to hide something.

Ryan assisted by reporting that he understood, so he stood in a corner of the room watching Karla finish her job, but the truth was that he was only focusing on the big ass.

Karla could feel Ryan's gaze, but unlike before, she no longer disliked, in fact, it was turning her on, but since she didn't want to admit it, she quickly finished her job and got ready to out of it.

- Do you know that it is disrespectful to look at a woman so obscenely? Karla said feigning annoyance to take care of her image.

-I think it is a greater disrespect not to look at that ass... He was answering her when he noticed the slip of the tongue.

Ryan was quick to apologize, he had spoken without thinking, but before the words left his mouth he saw that Karla did not seem upset, in fact, she had blushed at the comment, this took Ryan by surprise, but he soon recovered and he wanted to take advantage of hitting the iron while it was hot.

- Forgive my sincerity, sometimes I can't contain myself. He said as he approached Karla that still did not react until he wrapped his arms around her.

When she felt his hug, Karla reacted, but it was too late, Ryan's skill was already activated and was taking effect, Karla only felt security and affection, and little by little she laid her head on Ryan's chest.

The latter, seeing how well the situation was going, wanted to take another step and squeeze the maid's big ass, but he held back, he knew that if he did, Karla would be upset and not even his skill would save him from her anger, so he decided to caress her hair gently.

Ryan knew that even with his skill, he still had to take small steps with Karla, so he spent the 5 minutes of the skill just hugging her and stroking her hair.

Karla felt comfortable being fondled and caressed, but when the effect of the skill passed, her mind cleared and she could rationally evaluate what was happening, she wanted to withdraw, but in turn she wanted to be like that a little more, she had a conflict.

In the end she decided to separate from him, but she did not do it abruptly, she gently pushed Ryan's chest and when she moved away she raised her face still red with shame and she and Ryan looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds without blinking.

Neither of them said anything and they were still half embraced and feeling the atmosphere of the moment Ryan leaned towards her slowly, Karla did not react as if she were in a trance and the next thing she did surprised even herself.

Out of nowhere she was the one who approached Ryan and soon her lips overlapped with his, a tender but passionate kiss raised the temperature and unconsciously Karla wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck and Ryan wrapped her waist around her same way.

The kiss lasted several minutes and they only separated because they were short of air, when they separated the two woke up from their trance and realized the position they were in and what had happened.

Karla reacted first and abruptly withdrew, but Ryan did not allow it and kept her in his embrace, Karla resisted a little until she gave up, she realized that it was useless, Ryan would not let her go, so she lowered her head to hide your shame.

- So you were also interested? Ryan said softly as if speaking to himself as he felt Karla shudder in her arms.

- No ... It's not what you think, I don't know what happened. Karla exclaimed in panic that things would escalate quickly, but there was no going back.

- What happened was that we kissed and neither of us disliked it, Karla I am a hunter and I will tell you clearly, I am aware when I capture a prey. Ryan said with a mischievous smile.

Karla was even more ashamed, her face was bright red, she understood Ryan's analogy, she was the prey and he was right, she had been caught, what Ryan did not know was that she had already been captured a while ago, but she does not wanted to admit, so she launch an argument of resistance.

- You can't have me, you are with many women and I don't want to be one more.

Ryan felt a pang in his chest, that was a strong phrase for a hunter, in a few words Karla claimed to be exclusive, that was not acceptable for a hunter, but Ryan did not give up he had to manage to capture her completely and began to think what to respond .

Only a few seconds had passed, but time passed differently in Ryan's head, who was desperately searching for the right way to hunt Karla, but soon realized that he didn't know how.

Ryan realized that he did not have the ability to come up with elaborate plans, so he took the path he had always taken, it would be direct, he was a hunter, hunters are free, his goal was to hunt and if he wanted a girl he did not have to play games but to jump in and have it, so defining his lifestyle and hunting he said.

- It is true, I am a hunter, hunters look for women, I cannot give you exclusivity, being with me is having to share me, even so, I mark you as prey and I am going to hunt you, so you can resist or accept it, but it will not do the difference in the end you will still be mine.

Karla was shocked by Ryan's response, she never expected how direct the boy could be, in a few words he told her that she is from one man, he and he would have as many girls as he could, her pride could not accept that, but the statement he made about making her his liked, turned her on, to the point of wetting her panties a little.

Now they were at a standstill, Karla was in an internal struggle, between her pride and her desire and Ryan could see it reflected in her eyes, he knew that he had sown the seed so he released her embrace and seriously said.

- I know it's unfair, I've said it before, I'm a hypocrite, but also sincere with what I want and I want you, so you either agree to be mine now or later, but the fact that it won't change is that you are my prey and you cannot run away.

Minutes after that in her own room, Karla was sitting on her bed with her head between her legs and her arms hugging her knees, while Ryan's words echoed in her head.

Contrary to what you think she was not crying, in fact, she was aroused, Ryan's dominating words had made her pussy so wet that she had to check the floor on which she walked back to her room verifying that it was not wet.

Many men had wanted to conquer Karla in the past, they wanted to dominate her, but they all used her strength, none of them did it like Ryan, in a direct way, expressing what she wanted and that she would get it yes or yes.

Suddenly Karla raised her head and got out of bed, she had thought all afternoon to the point of not finishing her work tasks, although she only needed to sweep the corridor on the second floor of which she was in charge so she did not worry.

She looked out the window at the dark night sky and she made up her mind, she fixed the wrinkles in her clothes, she patted her cheeks trying to take courage and left her room.

Ryan was in his room remembering what had happened in the afternoon with Karla and how he had handled it, he also remembered how he got into Amelia's pussy and came to a conclusion.

It was not that he was not intelligent, it was that he subconsciously hated making petty plans to conquer a woman, he realized that he was a hunter to the core.

When he hunted a savage, the laws of the world established a one-on-one combat head-on and without tricks and in the same way he wanted to hunt down domestic women, conquer them directly without tricks or elaborate plans, just charge head-on and get what he wanted.

He decided that and marked it on his heart, brain and soul, from now on, he would charge head-on before women and as he burned that creed within himself, he heard a soft knock on the door.

Ryan stepped out of his monologue on his hunting style and went to the door and opened it, revealing the late-night guest, it was none other than Karla, who was looking down with her hands clasped, her fingers moving nervously.

Ryan looked at the beautiful maid in front of him who seemed nervous and embarrassed, so he revealed a small mischievous smile, he stepped away from the door and arching his right arm invited her to pass.

Karla entered with a red face and small steps without raising her head, hiding how ashamed and nervous she was, when Ryan entered, he closed the door and walked to the bed and sat on it with Karla standing in front of him without saying a single word. .

The silence lasted a few minutes, over time Karla was more red that when she walked here, she was determined, but now that she was here the words did not come out.

Seeing how nervous she was, Ryan took the initiative and without getting out of bed he asked in a soft but firm tone that was almost dominant.

- Did you make your decision?

Karla still couldn't articulate any words, so Ryan continued speaking with the goal of relaxing her or they couldn't get anywhere, so he apply an old saying, "Obscene topics relax or inhibit, but they will always move the conversation forward."

- So, get naked I want to see that ass without clothes.

- Who the hell is going to show you the ass? Karla jumped, responding almost instantly, angry at Ryan's comment.

Ryan started to laugh out loud at Karla's immediate response and she realized that he had done it on purpose to make her relax, so she calmed down and with a smile began to say what she wanted.

- I'll be honest, I have no problem being your girl, but I have conditions.

- It seems fair, tell me about that. Ryan said seriously, this depended on whether he had that big ass in his bed from now on so he didn't want to be negligent.

-First, I want to know about all the girls you sleep with, no hidden lovers, even if it's a one-night stand, you must tell me who is her and the circumstances of being with her. Karla said as if she was ordering instead of requesting.

- I have no problem with that at the end of the day it is pride for hunters to show their conquests. Ryan replied shrugging his shoulders showing that he did not care about that condition.

- Second, under no circumstances can you abandon me, if you take me is forever. Karla said threateningly.

- I don't have a problem with that either, but what happens if I decide to leave the city, will you come with me? Ryan asked still relaxed.

- I would go with you, then third, as a hunter you will have a harem for sure, so I want to be the main lady. Karla said with an angry and determined look.

- That is not possible, all my women will be equal, none above the other. Ryan refute quite determinedly.

- But there must always be a lady who brings order and manages the others. Karla replied nervously.

- It is not necessary, I will manage my harem, I do not need leading ladies, what I need are women who please me and love me, I will not favor any of them. Again Ryan declined the request.

- Tell me Ryan, what are women to you? A hunting trophy? Karla asked again, this time with a worried tone.

- Hahaha, you don't have to be nervous, I know I was calling you my prey this afternoon, but make no mistake, I don't see women as trophies, I respect and value them a lot, only when I was in hunting mode, I was only think about my prey It makes my job easier, but when you have been hunted, you are already my women and as such I will give you affection and pleasure, so do not worry, I am not one of those who uses and discards, those are not hunters, they are just garbage. Ryan replied with a laugh at first, but rather grim at the end.

- I'm glad to hear that, I hope you don't lie or I'll hit you until you turn into meat paste. Karla said threateningly with listless eyes.

- I mean it, as I said before, I am a hypocrite with relationships, but not a liar with my words and actions. Ryan responded by gently slapping his chest with his hand as if making an oath.

- Well, I will trust you, then I will agree to withdraw the third condition, which leaves us the fourth and last, the sex will be consensual, you will not force me if I do not want to do it. Karla said quickly as not wanting Ryan to listen and could refuse.

- What do you mean by that? Ryan asked not letting Karla get away with it.

- Don't misunderstand, it's not that we never have sex, it's just that if at some point I don't feel like it, I don't want you to force me. Karla answered in a low voice.

- I promise never to force you to have sex or do something you do not want, to the extent reasonable. Ryan said calmly after understanding what Karla wanted.

- What do you mean reasonably? This time it was Karla who had to ask before Ryan's suspicious oath.

- It's simple, as you will be my girl, obviously I will want to have sex with you, but if you use your fourth condition to always get an excuse to not do it, that will not be reasonable so at that moment either I force you or I leave you. Ryan answered firmly and a little threatening.

- Oh that was it, no problem, I would never do that, the reason for that condition is that I do not want you to fuck me at every moment and place, I have nothing against sex with you, but I will not allow you to turn me into just a pussy that pierce, I want you to see me as a woman. Karla said nonchalantly.

- Then we have an agreement, so from now on you are mine, from what I must tell you, the owner Amelia is also my woman. Ryan said as if that comment was normal.

- The owner? I see that you have different tastes. Karla said without any surprise.

In fact, she already knew about Ryan and Amelia's relationship, as she saw them fucking the night before as she masturbated in the dark near the bedroom door.

-I admit that I fucked her because I wanted some financial benefits which ended up being greater than I thought, but after trying it I have to admit that her pussy has a unique charm in her way. Ryan replied with a shrug without being ashamed of anything.

-Well, it is true that the boss is a bit chubby, but even so I think she is quite hot in her way. Karla compliment to Ryan's comment.

- I think the same, now I think you already know it, but even so I will say it, as I said it to her, you only open your legs for me, you cannot be with any other man unless I die or I allow it. Is it clear ? Ryan asked threateningly.

- Do not worry, I have no interest in other men, I know the rules, hypocrite, I am yours and you belong to all. Karla said feigning disdain and the two burst out laughing.

2