Chapter 1 A new beginning
508 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        In the silent of the night, the whole world sleeps as the day has come to an end. The chirping of the birds and the cricket of the insects can not be heard anymore and are replaced by the rustling of the trees and grasses. And occasionally, the howls of the wolves can be heard. Yes, at this time, this is the sound that can heard but there was something else.

       The screaming and cries of a woman as she give birth can be heard all around the house at the dead of the night. At the forest, she can also be heard by every  creatures close to her. But the forest is asleep and the ones that are still awake are not bothered by it. 

        As she pour every strength she have left, she managed to release the baby.

“MAKERS GRACE, OUR BABY PRINCESS! LOOK LOVE ISN’T SHE BEAUTIFUL!!!” The man screams in joy as he holds out the new born to his wife.

“My *huff she’s going *huff to be a beautiful *huff girl.” The woman tries to say while she catches her breath as she's very weak.

“ What should we name her, my love?” The father asked tenderly.

“ Aria, it’s a fitting name for her” The new mother looks at her husband and smiles. She whisper softly her newborn baby's name.

But before this story goes on I'd like to thank our today’s sponsor rai---- *skip

As the light envelopes me I departed from the void.

 A new feeling emerged. At first it was subtle and weak... But as time goes by, it became stronger and there I can feel and hear it somewhere in... Me? I started feeling flesh again, my flesh, and blood flowing through my veins.

Yet even with all of these, somehow, I don't quite know how. But I can't see anything else than a blinding light.

My body now also feels like it shrunk a ton because not only can I move, the feel of the gravity is so so light.

You know, I have a good feeling where this is going. Ah, speaking of going looks like my time is up.

I say that because something is forcing me out, of course I knows what’s happening but I just can’t help being excited you know.

At least this time I'll know what it feels like to be born again. Does that make me a born again? A bad joke I know.

When I was successfully delivered, the world around me was hazy. I couldn't see properly and my hearing sense are close to being deaf. With this, I won’t be able to see or hear clearly my new parents.

But wow I can feel my adrenaline plummeting.

When the adrenaline finally flushed out of my body. I finally felt it. This dread feeling in my body. My god it feels awful, and the fact that my body has shrunk down to a baby feels wrong.

I feel small and powerless. This small body feels wrong, oh god please let me grow up quickly.

Really.. those people who wrote isekai novels with mcs not being bothered with being a baby again lied to me. GOD IT FEELS AWFUL.

I wasn’t aware but because of all this mind boggling things assaulting me, I started crying. Well that’s a good sign I guess. I have no need to force myself to cry now.

I can barely feel it but I know someone is holding me. And I can also hear it faintly that yes, this man who I suppose is my dad now,  is screaming in joy. And just a tiny bit, I can see a faint silhouette of him.

Hmmm looks like his moving. 

Oh a new sensation assaults me, someone is holding me yet it's very weak, oh please don’t let me fall. This voice sounds like a woman? Her voice sounds tired, well I guess she is tired after all she just delivered me. Mom eh?

Somehow all this reminds me when I was still a child, when my parents weren't so busy in work, those times when I can still bond with them.

Shit, why now? What’s the use of remembering it now?

I only noticed it now but she starts cradling me, it was very soothing, something to keep my mind at peace.

But all this cradling is making me fall asleep. They were saying something but I still can’t hear them very well so I’ll be taking my sleep for now and hope for the best later.

A while later, I woke up to see that my eyes have adjusted and I can see my new mother still cradling me.

And because I can see her very well now. Long silky jet black hair, azure eyes with a certain calmness on it, a smile that exudes ' I am a mother now' and looks that are pretty as hell.. Yep, 100% would definitely be scouted by model agencies.

I can hear her now as well but I can’t really understand what she’s saying. Hooray… no auto translated language for me, but wait there’s more, her voice sounds calm too and pleasing to the ears that I almost thought I was listening to ASMR.

Hmmm she started to take her dress mid off, down to her bountiful chest, and she brings me closer to it. I have a good feeling where this is going hope it doesn’t awaken anything inside me.

AHH SHIT!!! I screamed internally. What now? Should I make a tantrum so that she will stop what her doing, but no I can’t do that a baby must naturally drink from his/her mother IT’S THE LAW!!!

RULES OF NATURE!!! And they🎶… YES YES SUCK IT DRY GIRL!!!

And so I did it I sucked on it, it was soft and very warm that I unconsciously moved my hand to get close of course it didn’t do much but hey at least I tried. Now for the milk itself it’s sweet like, it’s like an almond milk. Just don’t let it awaken something in me.

Mission Complete that myself is why am the best the one and only.

When the deed was finally done I fell asleep again, just like a baby well I am a baby.

20