Chapter 2 A tiny time skip and the first word
382 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been six months since I was born into this world and the feeling of being uncomfortable because of me being a baby has vanished. I guess what I felt back then was because of me not being used to having a body for some time and having the body of a baby one at moment of waking up.

Well with that much time passed by, I am pretty sure of what’s my name by now.

“Aww gising nasi Aria maayos ba tulog mo hehehehe kelan mo kaya ako tatawagin na nanay”1Aww Aria's just wake up did you sleep well? I wonder when you will call me mom.

 Yes my name is Aria in this world and it’s a pretty good name you know and of course that’s my mom talking. I can’t still understand what she’s saying though.

Also I guess I got pretty much used using her breast as source of nutrition, didn’t really think I’ll get used to it.

“AHHH! Ang baby namin gising na siya, andito na tatay mo halika dito, Aria.”2AHH! Our baby is finally awake, here come to daddy. This man said as he raises me up, please don’t throw me ok? Also I’m glad he didn’t went out to buy milk, hurry up and put me down it’s scary up here.

Well this one is my one and only dad. He’s quite average you know I’m not sure how I described this, but take a picture of your average isekai protagonist make him look older, but not too old maybe around his 30’s give him a stubble, a tanned skin, average build and there you have it enjoy.

With this much time passed it's surprising that I don't know my parents name yet. I can only comprehend my name, but I can't comprehend anything else.

Well I’ll worry about that later for now I’ll try moving some of my body. The closest of what I can do for now is flail my arms slowly and tilt my head. So for now yes time to describe the house. Not saying it’s a house tour vlog or anything.

The room I’m currently in is mostly made of wood. A bit small but hey it’s a new experience for me who live in a big ass room, the furnitures are simpler in production, no ornaments, no design, just simple, there’s a small window to my right, but right now the window is closed. I’m here on my crib now which again is made of wood but at least I have a cushion though I don’t know if it’s made out of cotton or hay. To my front is my parents bed, it’s made out of sturdy wood , the cushion and pillows is made of cotton, the blanket is made of simple cloth. There's a nightstand drawer besides the bed and a candle holder is placed in the table. There’s a simple closet close to it and it’s a closet I don’t want to describe it anymore.

That’s all for the room tour guys see you on the next vlog remember to give this a like and subscribe. I must be bored out of my mind by now. Okay let’s turn our focus back to my parents.

Hmm they’re in front of me now and seems to be speaking in a very babyish voice, they might be saying something I gotta use this as a chance to utter my first word. 

So I strain my ears and mind so that I can hear and focus the words they were saying now. If I can say something rather than speaking gibberish or making baby noise this will be an accomplishment for me.

Oh I also have to focus my tongue or my mouth whatever, point is that I have to say it right or it won’t work.

“Mahal kelan niya kaya niya sasabihin saakin o kaya tawagin pala na nanay.”3Love when will she call me mom. Okay mom said something but I can’t still understand it much but I am getting there just wait for it. Why won’t they just teach me or like point fingers the things like that?

No wait their doing it, they’re pointing fingers ok ok ok I can do this gotta hear it perfectly.

“Aria” My mom says in a sweet tone, while she points her finger to me. Alright I can do this. I can’t help but get excited for some reason, I mean look at them the grins they’re showing, if they ever have a tail it’ll be literally wagging by now.

“Nanay”4Mom She points to herself, while saying it gently and slowly. Looks like I hit the jackpot. But I have to wait for the other one and let them repeat it twice.

“Tatay!”5Dad Dad on the other shouted, as he points his finger to himself. Easy there dad, no one's chasing you.

They did exactly what was I thinking and they repeat it thrice, Yeah I got this one.

“umm”

“MAHAL AYAN NA TATAWAGIN NIYA NA AKO NANAY”6LOVE LOOKS SHE'S GOING TO CALL ME MOM

“DI AKO UNA TATAWAGIN NIYA."7NO SHE'LL CALL ME FIRST.

“Ummmm”

Get ready in

3…

2…

1…

“A”

 HAHAHAHAHA. I burst out laughing internally, finally I waited my whole life for this. Thank you, you adorable shark.

Look at their faces, they look dumbfounded just like the simulation if you know what I mean. Ok let’s take this seriously.

“Na…”

Oh a bit harder than I thought, ok one more.

“Nanay”There I said it I d---

“Awww Aria ang talino mo talaga nag mana ka talaga sa akin.”8Aww Aria you're so smart clearly you take after me. I was picked up suddenly and found myself in my mother’s embrace. Horii sheet. That was so sudden I thought I’ll be seeing the darkness place again. Ah yes I’m not really like those other mc where they call their mom but refuse to call the dad.

“Tatay” I say as I point my fingers to him and now for my next trick.

“Awiiya” No!!! I butchered it, no this is still a success I am still a baby so me butchering words are normal.

“ARIA!!! Ang talino ng anak namin hahahaha”9ARIA!!! Our daughter is really smart hahahaha Oh I was snatched quickly by my father, as he cradles me while grinning like an idiot.

This went better than I expected, this feeling of warmness and love how long was it when I last experience it in my old world? No it doesn’t really matter I guess. At least that’s what I like to think.

17