Chapter 3 Dao of Life Creation
333 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 It’s been a year since I can speak this new language and now I can understand them much better better but I still have to work on myself when speaking but hey this is normal right? Right?

 “Mama mama I wuv u” I say as I saw my mother approaching me. I tried to make my voice more babyish but I think I already maxed it out.

 “Aww I love you too my sweet Aria” Says my mother as she pick me up from the crib.

Wait I want to try standing up on my own, I’ll do it later I guess.

Right I can crawl now but I can’t stand up perfectly yet, one tine I tried to stand up only to fell my butt and of course this body is brand new, I almost cried but good thing I was able to hold it in, damn Mr. Wood was very very hard.

Back to present where did we left? Ah yes my mom carries me up while giving me kisses on my cheeks.

Ahh stop it you have your daily dose now, overdose of kisses is bad. Mom you there? She’s not stopping till someone tells her, ok let’s pull her out of cloud nine. GOMENAZAI OKA-SAN.

“Mama! Mama!” I called her out in a very annoyed voice and it looks like it work.

“Fine fine I’ll stop mouu Aria you stingy” Stingy, me!? Nani!!! She called me stingy I can’t BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I exploded in laughter internally, while giggling externally because that’s the limits ok.

“Alright Aria let’s get you some breakfast ok so that you will grow up healthy and a beautiful lady” My mom says as we make our way to the dining room. Also yes mom I promise to grow up healthy and beautiful.

After six months I was finally able to eat something else but it was mostly milk and mashed potatoes. That’s fine for me anyways.

The dining room has a wooden table, 4 chairs around it of course also made of wood. The kitchen is form in a single line, like what you see in some of the apartment and no counter is placed, were not that rich to have something like that and no space as well. A window was on the kitchen side facing us so we can see the forest outside while eating. Nice touch.

“Okay wait here Aria I’ll get you something to eat.”

“Uhmm!” I nodded my head while flailing my hands around. Played b*tlife simulator you know. Could’ve gone pro if I hadn’t played other games. I say in my mind as I mimicked a certain senator.

Come to think of it father’s is not usually at here in this time. I overheard the two of them talking a while ago and realize he was a hunter. A hunter the one that hunts animal and sells their fur and some meat while keeping some for itself that one, not the one who hunts big monster with big weapons made from the same monster you hunt.

Mom comes back with a plate of mashed potatoes again. It’s been mashed potatoes and milk the one I consume after six months, gotta say I do want to try a new one.

After breakfast there’s wasn’t much left for me to say other than me trying to stand up alone. After many countless tries I made, I was able to stand up perfectly without falling down and of course I tried walking and was able to do it albeit very slow and careful but I’ll take it.

Lunch passed and nothing else to do. Mom was very surprised and happy that I was able to stand up and walk.

A short while dad also returns and he’s carrying dinner I mean the meat he’s holding I don’t know what animal he hunt but I like to think it’s a deer. Dad is wearing something like that of a medievalish looking hunting gear, but I’m not sure if I can describe it because this is a first I see it. Maybe in the future.

He was also impressed by my performance. Am I a genius or something?

Dinner passed by and finally I was able to taste some meat It taste very rich and not juicy like a cow’s meat so 10/10.

When it’s time to go to bed that’s when it happened.

“Good night Aria I love you so much” says mom

“Good night as well Aria I love you” says dad

Yeah I’m a good narrator. When they finally tucked me in good night. I want a little sister somehow, I don’t want to grow as a single child again.

Be careful what you wish for they said.

“Love don’t you think Aria is a bit lonely she might throw a tantrum to give her a sibling when she grows up” Dad says to mom as she gets a bit more close to mom.

“Yeah but Aria is still awake…” Mom voice her worries but her body tells a different story. She’s blushing and looks like she’s ready to pounce or be pounced.

“Don’t worry Aria is a baby she won’t know and she’s about to sleep now anyways.” Says dad as he hugged mother from the back. Yeah I’m closing my eyes on this.

“Iris…”

“Gilbert…”

??? So that’s their name good.

Now I will let you experience a different type of scene witness this

Father pushed mother down in the bed and started kissing her passionately at least from what my ears can hear

“Iris…*kiss..I love…*kiss you”

“I…*kiss love..*kiss you too…Gilbert”

Yes kiss her father show your affection to mother. Yes this young mistress is greatly overjoyed.

“I’m going to put it in now Iris.”

“*Huff *huff Gilbert…”

Ohh father has finally put his heavenly sword of life creation to my mother’s heavenly life creation chamber of the immortal boundary. Yes father do it give this young mistress an younger sister that will surpassed the heavens.

“IRIS *AH *AH I LOVE YOU!!!”

“ *AH~ *AH~ *AH~ GILBERT I LOVE YOU TOO!!!”

Well done dear father and mother, this young mistress is greatly pleased, and I congratulate you for breaking the life creation first boundary stage.

This is what too much cultivation novel can do to a person.

16