Chapter 4 Litte sis and hello outside world
306 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8 weeks after that “night” the bump I can see the bump and my parents are overjoyed as well.

3 months has passed and the bump has grown even more and is definitely recognizable. Go for it mom. I thought at the time.

5 months has passed and mom’s health starts to deteriorate, her headache is seen more frequently.

6 months has passed and I was like. Holy smokes what the hell was that. If you’re wondering why I was surprised it’s because a woman in white robes with gold linings and a cross shaped pattern on the back of her robes. She must be a nun or something. Point is that she perform a what you called so MAGIC, she points her hand to my mother womb’s and started chanting, golden lines start to form on her fingers and flow towards mom after that she gave the news that the baby was a girl. OHHHH I have a little sister now. I thought to myself and of course my parents are happy as well. The nun walk to me pats my head and says “You will be a big sister now. May the Maker be with you.”

Maker you say? I guess that’s what you called the creator of this world.

9 months and finally the baby was ready to be delivered, mom you can do it!!!

Dad was anxious of course and so do I. It seems like dad alone will help mom at the process. Where’s the neighbors? I thought

“Mom I love you!!!” like an impulse I shouted in the room causing everyone to look at me, they all started smiling and dad carries me up while saying “ What about your dad don’t you love him?” “Wah!!! Dad fool, I love you too dad” I said out loud, gosh I feel like crying internally, 18 months or longer when I first wake up in this world I’m sure this is the word they wish to hear the most.

The procedure begun and I can’t help but look away when mom is in so much pain. This is the first time I’m going to this but this the only thing I can do.

“MAMA!!!”

Oh whoever watches us…

“MAMA!!!”

I beg your mercy to…

“IRIS!!!” “MAMA!!!”

Protect my mother and make sure the baby is to be born healthy. Maker please watch over her.

I started praying in my mind which I never did back then, because I thought gods don’t exist, but now I know that they exist now and I pray for them to protect my mom.

A cry, a baby’s cry after what feels like an eternal, I heard it the sound of a baby’s cry so I jerked my head to look at what I’m hearing now and there it is.

My younger sister, dad carries her towards mom while tearing up in joy.

I also walked closer to my younger sister I also screams in joy and beg my parents to let me take a look at her.

So you’re my sister eh, nice to meet you my name’s Aria I’m going to be your sister now let’s get along shall we.

“Sister…” I said unconsciously. “That’s right you will be a big sister now so take care of her.” Dad says as he pats my head.

“Charlotte that’s our new princess name will be isn’t it love?” Says dad as he takes the baby and cradles it.

“Yes...” My mom said very weakly as her strength fades away.

Charlotte that’s a pretty name isn’t it?

Like me her development, is astonishing fast as well but I think I was more faster and you know why.

6 months has passed and mom stopped feeding her breast milk and started to give her other sources of nutrition.

3 months has passed. All this time the three of us tries to teach her who we are so we tell her our names while pointing fingers although I did mine more clumsy.

“Awiiya” Ehh!!! Me, her first words was my name. “YES ARIA, YOU GOOD CHARLOTTE I LOVE YOU!!!”

3 years has passed and I have grown even more. I went along with my mother outside for the first time, yes this is the first time I’m going to come out. I am wearing a clothes made of wool, A grey t-shirt at least I like to call it that since I have no sense of fashion and grey pants, I’m wearing a sandal made from the leather of an animal though I don’t know what type of animal it is.

I already know it just from looking outside the house that we live in a forest, but walking outside to the forest gives a much different experience.

The freshness of the air, the cool breeze gently blowing through my black hair which by now reach my shoulders, the chirping of the birds, what’s more else is my vision I was inside the house and busy thinking about my new family that I didn’t notice it, the bad eyesight I had in my past life due to too much gaming has vanished, I can see very well now.

As we walked through the forest while I hold my mother’s hand, following the markings my dad left for us.

After 5 minutes of walking I got really tired and have to let mom carry me for now.

Few minutes after that we reach the village.

There on the distance a 2-feet tall wooden spikes are placed in a circular form, forming around the town, a gate can be seen on the front, we started walking through the dirt path.

“Good morning to you Iris, ohh is that your daughter you’ve been talking about? Aren’t you a cute child.” The gatekeeper greets us. He’s wearing a leather vest with grey wool shirt underneath, leather arm guards, leather belt with attached pouches around his waist, fur greaves and he’s holding a spear.

“Hello…” All that I can say was hello, I am very shy towards people except towards my new family.

“Aria is a bit shy to others, this might be our fault due to her staying in the house for too long.”

“It’s fine you know. Hey my name is Ian, you can call me sir Ian, Aria.”

“Ok…”

“We got to go now sir Ian, the market will not wait for anyone.” Mom said to sir Ian

“Ah yes yes, well then Aria till next time and also welcome to honeyfield town.”

Honeyfield town, so that’s the name of the town I see, I was able to smile weakly at him before I started following mom again.

“Such a cute child, Ha! Let’s get back to “work”.” Sir Ian whisper to himself but I was able to hear it. Gee thanks.

What greeted my view was something you will expect in a medieval world. Stalls placed across the street some have even building, I can hear the shouts of customer as they try to haggle with the merchants, I followed my mother until we stopped at a stall selling fruits and vegetables, an old lady is managing the stall.

“Ahh good morning Iris and she must be your daughter Aria the one you keep telling me, By the Maker isn’t she a cute child.” The granny says.

“Yes this is my daughter Aria. Aria this is Granny is Carmencita but just call her granny.” Mom says as she introduce me to granny.

“Hello… Granny” I said in a weak voice
.

“Hello dear Aria.” She greets me back

“Granny I’ll be buying the usual.” Mom cuts in. The usual I have a good feeling of what it is.

“The usual that’ll be 70 copper coins as usual as well.” She says as she hand us a cloth bag filled with  potatoes and apples.

“Yes yes I know as well, here” Mom hands the coin and we continue our way.

We went through 2 more stalls and when mom was finally done.

“Mom can we explore the town next time?” Yes next time after all she’s carrying a lot of items.

“Yes Aria let’s do it next time. Mom is already tired.”

And so we made our way back to our home.

15