Chapter 17 Voice of Darkness
148 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“YOU FOUL DEMON! PREPARE TO TASTE THE MAKER’S JUDGEMENT!” JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!

It’s the same again, get lost you shits. I run again through this unending darkness, with no exit to be seen. I just keep running, hoping that I can shake off my pursuers. But that’s just a pipe dream for me.

The screeching and howling of the priest gets louder and louder. Their ragged breathing, their thundering charging. I can feel it they’re getting close to me again.

NO DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!!!

“Ah! Shi-“ I lost balance and faceplant to the ground. I can feel it, someone is grabbing my leg.

“Hehehehehe…where do you think you’re going, I told you didn’t I hehehehe... I’ll make you pay…hehehehe.” The creepy laugh and the demonic groan of what horror shit is behind me, sends shivers to my spine, my teeth rattling from nervousness.

I quickly jerked my head to see what’s grabbing me. “You…” My eyes widen in terror, as the crimson eyes and bloody face of the monster stares at me. His upper body is slit open, with all of his organs flowing out. His lower body is sunk into the ground.

Fuck!fuck!fuck! Not you… I quickly tried to break away from his grip, I tried kicking his hand, I dug my hands into the ground trying to crawl away from him, but his grip is just too strong.

"Hehehehe…you’re not going anywhere, look they’re already here…hehehehehe didn’t you said it. You’re a demon…” Oh no…

YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO RUN FOUL DEMON, ACCEPT YOUR FATE!!! TASTE THE POWER OF THE MAKER!!!”

MAKER THIS MAKER THAT GET LOST YOU CHURCH DOGS

“Then make them disappear easy as that.” Who said that!?

“Who am I? That doesn’t really matter.” I can’t pinpoint where the voice is, nor I can’t make out if the voice is a woman or man. One moment I’ll hear a woman’s whisper to my ears, the next moment I’ll hear the whisper of the man far away from where I am.

“Just like what you did with the man, why don’t you do it as well to the church dogs you speak of.” It playfully talks to me, switching it’s voice and distance. It’s voice filled with malice.

I noticed that the man vanished. The priest and the nuns stopped moving.

“Well what are you waiting for? Make them disappear. Come on KILL them!” It roared at me from nowhere. It’s in front of me yet I heard it as well from the back, it’s far away from me yet so close. It wants me to kill.

“NO!!! I WON’T KILL ANYONE!!!” I howled and back away from the priest.

I turned around and bolted away from them, I run to nowhere, anywhere. As long I am far away from it.

“Why run? You got nowhere to run."

Shut up, just leave me alone!

“Now I can’t do that can I…”

Shut up!

“It doesn’t matter what you say to me…*kikikikikiki… you are a natural born killer…you will kill and kill..."

Just shut up!!! I’m not a killer!

“You aren’t? But you already killed someone.”

I did that to save those two!

“No that’s the excuse you’ve been waiting for…”

“You weren’t horrified when you killed the man, no you we’re angry at him. You want to kill him so badly, and you just did with no hesitation at all…”

I was angry at him because he’s going to rape the child. 

"You were delighted, delighted by the fact you’ve spilled a blood…”

“You stopped the child as an excuse, playing some sort of hero you’re not…”

“You went back to pick up the knife and you were so disappointed when you find out you can’t use it anymore…”

“Then tell me as well what are you planning when you were thinking about robbing weapons?” It keeps harassing me, brainwashing me to something I am not. It whisper not to my ears, but to my head. The madness and malice in it’s voice never disappears.

To protect myself!!!

“Then allow me to help you.”

Wha-!!!

It appeared right before me. Like a black wisp forming into a black fog with glowing blue eyes, then it turns into a black fog with a humanoid figure, it’s eyes keep glowing.

“Here I am to offer you again. Take up that tiny steel and pierce it at the heart of the priest.” Just as it said that, the priest and nuns reappeared yet they remain stationary. The knife that I’ve used before is now at my hands.

“Now Aria! KILL THEM!!!” It roared at me. It points it’s hand to the priest.

“Nononononono!!! I won’t kill them!!! I’m not a mindless killer!!!” I screamed and back away quickly, throwing the knife away in the process as well.

Yet it didn’t do anything, as I found myself standing again closely to the priest, with the knife in my hands.

“KILL!!!”

NO!!!

“KILL THEM!!!”

NO!!! I’M NOT A DEMON PLEASE!!!

“KILL THEM ARIA!!!”

“ARIA!!!”

“EEEYAARGHH!!! DIE YOU CHURCH DOGS!!!”
 

“wake…up…wake…up” The faint voice of a girl.

“HAA…HAA…who said that!?” Am I finally free!?
It set me free from the rage and brainwashing consuming me.

“Looks like we run out of time…ha”

“WAKE…UP…”

“ARIA!!!”

“AHHH! Fuck…haa…fuck…haa…I’m awake…haa…I’m awake.” I squeeze out the words as I catch my breath. My body drenched in sweat, my heartbeat pumping so fast and loud it hurts my chest.

I quickly look at the surroundings and see’s that Erica and Judeau are on my side. Their worried expression and trembling hands as they stare at me.

“You two…haa…I’m fine…haa…” I’m still catching my breath, so I just squeeze the words out.

“Aria…you were screaming for like 1 hour, we tried to wake you up, but you won’t hear us.” Judeau explain the situation to me.

“Yes! Yes! You were screaming “NO!!! NO!!! I’M NOT A DEMON” so I wake up big brother to help you.” Erica chimes in as well, demonstrating what I was doing.

I see, so they were worried for me. I see…wait how long was I asleep?

“How long was I asleep by the way?” I look back at them again and asked.

“A WHOLE DAY!”

7