Chapter 22
2.1k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That would never happen, you bastard. "

Who also wants to be close to a crazy person like him.

Then, I felt my pussy had been pierced through by his finger.

"Even so, why are you already this wet. Do you miss my dick, hahaha? "

"I guess I just miss someone else's dick...."

"What, anyone else tasted you too?. "

The lies ignite him, I'm telling right now.

"Yes, it's much better than yours. If I had to choose, I might want to be that person's wife. "

Then, he slapped me.

"Who dares to touch you without my permission? I will kill him..."

Am watching him become like a lunatic is entertainment for me.

"Saa..neee....., just look for each of your subordinates who have a dick that is much bigger than yours. Hahaha, you failed as a human. Just be a wild boar. "

He hit my stomach again suddenly.

"It seems that another man has tainted your body; I will make you clean and pure again because you are only mine, Ameyama Mamiko chan. I will make you understand that you only need me in this world.

He also started kissing my clit; he did this long enough to make me cumming without realizing it.

"Because now your outside is clean, now your inside..."

I began to understand the purpose.

"No, don't do that… anything, don't do that…."

"Even though we've done it many times, why should you be afraid again? Ah, maybe you're shy. All right, I'll do it in the dark. "

"No...."

Even though I kept trying to break free from the chains that held me back, it was all in vain.

When I heard her laugh, it meant that I had no chance of escaping. You bastard, why did it have to be like this. Why don't you help me, god?

***

After running for a long time, we finally came to a road sign that said Kwalter.

"Ah, my body is exhausted. "

I just lay on the grass.

"With a bit of coercion, it looks like we'll be able to get there sooner. "

However, Lenora didn't look the least bit tired.

"Still, this scares me. "

"The number of Greater beetles is quite a lot, but since I burned them so their smell will be suitable bait to divert other monsters that are far more dangerous. "

"Still, I feel much strange about you. Why don't you look the least bit tired? "

"Me?, of course, I feel tired. But I'm used to staying vigilant until we get to the safest point, in my opinion. "

Still, Lenora's stamina was terrific, even though she had far more luggage than mine.

"So, where is the safe point in your opinion. What is the nearest city?. "

"No, the city is still a dangerous place. The safest point is the inn room; at least I can lower my guard there. "

"If that's the case, we're still a long way from getting there. "

"No, we don't need to force ourselves to go to the city. There is a village that we can stop by to rest tonight. "

"We should do that. "

My legs were tired from being forced to run for that long.

"Although usually, I can continue my journey to get there faster, we do have to stop by first. Follow me; the village is only three kilometers from here. "

"Okay. "

We walked back to the nearest village, as she said in just a few moments we had seen the farm from that village.

Several villagers waved their hands at Lenora as she got pretty close to them.

Does Lenora have anything to do with this place? Whatever it is, I just want to rest.

Without taking long, we arrived in front of a relatively large house. I think this house is the biggest of most places we've passed.

"Oh, you don't know. This is an inn in this village. "

"I just found out; I thought you were an important person here. "

"Don't joke like that, Maiko; I told you I'm an ordinary adventurer. You're tired right, let's book a room right away. "

"Yes. "

As we passed the entrance, the place looked very deserted.

There was a burly man cleaning glasses at the reception desk. Lenora immediately greeted him.

"Malter, I'm back. "

"Lenora, huh? Welcome. "

"I ordered a room for two people, as well as food three times. "

"all ten bronze. "

He looked cynical as he served Lenora.

"Come on, is there no discount for two beautiful girls like us. I see this place is deserted. "

"Looks like your mouth is still as rough as ever, seven bronze, or you're gone. "

"Agreed. "

"Your room is on the second floor at the very end; I will prepare the food. "

"Yeah, Maiko, come on. "

"Yes. "

It seemed that Lenora had managed to book a room at a low price.

"Malter, we're going to take a shower first. Please take care of the rest. "

"No wonder you smell bad; go take a shower. "

"fine. "

Then, I walked after Lenora. Arriving at the room we ordered, the room was not very good. However, it is still comfortable to live in.

"Don't expect Maiko's luxury facilities because our finances are limited. "

"Yes, I know about it. I'm just a little interested in the shape of this room. "

Then, Lenora laughed when she heard my words.

"What the hell, hahaha. What low-class buildings like this don't exist in the country you are in. It's so funny, haha. "

I'm a little embarrassed when Lenora's response is like this. After she had finished laughing, she finally continued her speech.

"No, I didn't mean to mock you. I'm sorry, it's just that this is the first time I've seen someone like you. Still, getting a straw bed with a leather base is a luxury that we get. At least, the food here tastes not much different from middle-class food. That's why I decided to stop by. "

"Yes. "

"My body is tired; I want to take a shower immediately. "

"me too. "

Then, we put all our luggage here.

A few moments later, we were finally able to rest again.

"Finally, we can relax; I want to sleep. "

"My body is also tired; it's the right choice for us to rest here. "

We both began to enjoy the pleasures after the journey.

But suddenly someone knocked on our door.

"Lenora, everything is ready. "

"Oh, I forgot. We'd better eat first, Maiko; I'm starving. "

"yes, I'm hungry too."

The two of us immediately rushed to the dining room.

As Lenora said, the food served was quite a lot. I don't have to worry if I feel lacking.

"At least you smell better now. "

"You're very mean, Malter. "

The two of them knew each other.

"Maiko, eat first."

"Yes. "

My body is exhausted; right now, only food can overcome my hunger.

"I didn't expect you to take other people on an adventure with you. Have you changed your mind?"

"What are you saying? I was only asked to deliver it. "

Lenora still hadn't touched her food.

"At least I'm glad you're okay. "

"Has something dangerous happened?"

I also listened to their conversation.

"Just a little trouble at the border, the bandits have attacked several villages, and the royal troops are still chasing them. "

"I think I've also run into one of them. "

"However, I heard that there was a royal official who comes directly here. It seemed he was looking for someone somewhere around here. "

Does this have anything to do with my pursuers?

"I think that person intends to aim for a big name to save this region; you should have seen things like this often, right? Malter? "

"Yeah, I'm used to it. But, still, now I feel a little calm because they are here. The past few days, there had been quite a several monsters moving around without a clear purpose. "

"You mean, that monster is planning something? "

"I don't know, but because of that, not many people decide to enter the forest. We can only hope that the royal army can finish off the monster. "

"If they can survive in Kwalter, I think they can be counted on. "

"There are no fools who act recklessly like you; it would be much better if you help them too. "

"No, they are useless trash who only looks for profit. "

"Still, they are the protectors of this kingdom. At the very least, a few adventurers were participating in the movement this time. "

"Oh, I see. "

Then, Lenora started eating with me.

"At least, take good care of this woman with you. "

"Of course I will because she is a good person. "

"Hey, good girl, huh. I never thought it would come out of your mouth. "

The innkeeper suddenly laughed after saying that.

"I'm a good person; you just don't see me like that. "

"I don't care about the nature of people, but you should stay away from those troops. "

"Okay. Maiko, we better eat faster."

"Uh, yes. "

I don't know what he's worried about, but it looks like the people from that kingdom aren't good people.

"Never mind, just bring the food. Soon, they will come. "

"Ahhh, let's go Maiko. "

" but... "

"Just listen to old man Malter. "

"Yes. "

"Your words are not polite as usual. "

Mr. Malter couldn't help but smile bitterly after hearing Lenora's words.

We immediately returned to our room.

16