Chapter 23
1.9k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, Lenora closed our bedroom door.

"What exactly were you two talking about earlier? "

"Just an exchange of information, old man Malter is one person I can trust. "

"Does this have anything to do with the problem I saw earlier? "

"Whether there are or not, they will still come here to seek achievements. Because one of the higher-ups also came, it meant that those people were useless. It seems that the situation down there is crowded. "

"You can hear the sound so far? "

"A little, it seems they are indeed troublesome people. Someone's coming, don't talk for now. "

I heard footsteps from outside the room because the wooden floor was getting closer and closer.

"Hohoho, I smell a woman's scent. Where do think they are…."

It turned out to be the voice of a man outside. Is he a pervert?

Suddenly, I was startled by another voice.

"What are you looking for here? "

Someone was talking to that person.

"Ah, the innkeeper. Of course, I want to get acquainted with other visitors. "

"No one else is visiting; my wife is cleaning the room here. It's best if you don't go any further. "

His voice sounded very heavy when he said that, was he angry with the arrival of that person.

"It turns out your wife, yes, I will go. "

Moments later, it was quiet outside again.

Then, there was the sound of footsteps approaching our room.

When the door opened, we saw Mr. Malter coming here with our food.

"Eat here; I'll take it later. "

"Thank you very much, old Malter. "

"Yeah, about that, you shouldn't go out for a while. Their group will be back on the move tomorrow at 7 am. "

"Yes, thank you again. "

Lenora smiled sweetly as she said that.

"I go first. "

Then Mr. Malter closed the door to our room.

"I told you, you can continue eating after this. "

"Yeah, though I don't understand why we should avoid people like them. "

I also took some food.

"Are you not aware of your current position Maiko?."

"It turns out that this has something to do with me, huh. "

This kingdom is indeed related to them.

"You come here without permission, don't have a cover letter through the country, if they catch you. There is only a severe punishment that will await you. "

"Ehh..., so I have to have all that to come here?."

"Of course, the reason I'm able to travel freely throughout the country is that I'm a member of the Adventurer's Guild. Moreover, my rank is high enough to travel alone. However, if there are people without a clear identity, you will most likely be considered a spy from another country. "

I just realized the problem I'm facing right now.

"Means, I endanger you?. "

"I don't think so; since I can make excuses like you're threatening me or something, the status of the prominent guild members is much more important because their organization often moves to various areas. "

"So, you are famous?. "

"It's not like that; I just happened to pass the entrance exam to become their member. However, I'd rather be adventurous than go through dull days taking care of other people's problems. "

"thank you. "

I was so happy after knowing the real reason.

"Yes, you're welcome. That's why old Malter is also trying to protect you so we can continue our journey. "

"So, the owner of the inn already understands what happened?. "

"He already knew from the start, don't underestimate his ability. "

"it was great. "

"Even so, I'm still amazed by the sense of smell of royal perverts, even though we don't wear perfume, but how can they know that we are here. "

Lenora is eating with me this time.

"I am also confused. "

"Fortunately, the old man came just in time. I shouldn't bother to cause trouble if that person breaks in. "

"what they might do that?."

"In this village, there are not enough beautiful women like us. Only older adults enjoy life; they will do anything to bring us along with them if we ever get seen. "

"It seems this is troublesome. "

"Yeah, those iron-clad bastards like to ruin places. Moreover, if we are in a place like this, I think we will end up in an alley bang and be enjoyed by them because of the stress they are going through. "

"But, why is it like that? "

"Because the world is like this..."

***

The downstairs of the same inn, there were dozens of people partying after doing some errands.

Everyone was intoxicated by the wine they ordered.

In one corner of the table, there was a group of people discussing a strategy.

"We were indeed assigned to chase the bandits, but why are we going so far. There are only monsters we can find. "

One of the knights wearing relatively thin armor said that.

"It can't be helped; they already know a safe route to escape from our pursuit. The thing we can do is follow them from behind. "

A black-haired youth said that apparently, he was angry with what his friend said.

From upstairs, a friend of theirs came to their place.

"Where are you from, Zorfdin ?."

"Still, I'm tired of all this. I want to have fun with women. "

He just sat down on a chair.

"Stop being stupid. Do you want to embarrass Sir Marten with your nature? "

"But still, I can't take it anymore. "

A voice interrupted the two of them.

"Can I speak? "

Just a soft word, but both parents immediately obeyed after hearing it.

"Please, sir. "

They both answered at the same time.

"If you look at our losses so far, it seems that we failed to achieve what we were looking for it. "

"We just need to chase them tomorrow; surely we can behead those bandits for you. "

"That's right, all I need is their position. "

The two of them tried to convince the noble youth who was with them at the moment. The look in his blue eyes seemed to indicate that every word he said had to be obeyed.

"I hope I can still believe in your words; I can still increase our search time. "

"We will make sure; tomorrow, all enemies will be annihilated. "

The two of them stood up while trying to convince their leader.

"I hope you can do better. If we succeed, Zorf, I will give you as many women as you want. "

"Whoah, finally, I can have sex again after so long. I'll do my best to run Mr. Martin well. "

"I think our conversation is over. I'm going back to our base. "

***

The gaze returned to inside my cell; that bastard raped me after a long time. My body was exhausted; he didn't give me any mercy for several hours.

All of his semen soaked my body; moreover, he always came out in my vagina while continuing to swear as he made me his forever. I would never want to be his.

What does this mean? It should be if I get a second chance. My life should change for the better, become an adventurer, and acquire skills to become a great person. But, why am I suddenly destined to be a prisoner who lost the war? What is that god thinking? Does he believe all the things I'm feeling right now are pleasures for him?

At the very least, I should beat him up if I ever see him again. But do I have to die again to do it?

While I was thinking about those useless things, I started to feel the urge to defecate.

"What can I do? I can't move at all. Like it or not, I have to do it. "

I just let out all my feces; doing it out in the open like this made me feel like I had done something very embarrassing.

But, what can I do? It's an emergency.

Somehow, I managed to do it even in this straddle position.

"Ah, it feels so relieved. I hope I don't have a stomach ache while I'm here. "

Even though this is disgusting, but I was forced to do this, are in this day and age public toilets commonplace?

At the same time, I just pee to get rid of all the things that bother me.

"It feels completely different from when I had the holy sword; my pee shot accuracy was seriously messed up. "

But now I feel my condition is better.

Still, somehow I've gotten used to the conditions of this place. Why do most of the women outside my cell keep getting moaned all the time? Were they used every day by other bandits? Luckily I was placed in a separate room.

Suddenly, the door to my room was opened again by someone.

Looks like that damn bald guy from before.

"Aahhh...., I am exhausted..."

"Eh?."

After saying that, he just ran towards me and went back to playing with my body like before.

"Stop damn what are you doing. "

As he sucked my nipples, he realized something.

"This smell, it turns out he came again. I have no lust for you anymore. "

He started to stop what he was doing.

"Huh, so I don't have to bother spitting on you anymore. "

If I can get out of this chain, I'll beat him right now.

However, suddenly he even played with my pussy.

"Even he has raped you again; no wonder I don't intend to play with you anymore. "

I again felt the pleasure of stimulation when he played my clit.

"Still, you definitely won't be satisfied if it's not with me, right Ameyama Mamiko?."

Then he just stuck his finger in my pussy.

11