Chapter 24
1.8k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh..., I told you not to do this bastard. "

My body was exhausted from dealing with idiots before, and now I have to satisfy them too.

"Don't worry; I just want to get that guy's semen out of your cute pussy. "

But, what he did instead made me squirt because of the pleasure of his actions. I don't understand why every part of a woman's body is so easy to lust after.

"This is what I've been waiting for; seeing you ejaculate like this makes my tiredness disappear all this time. Wait a moment. "

While I was tired, he started to go to get the bucket that was here.

Then he took some water and just threw it at me. He did that several times.

"Even though it feels freezing, but this is better. "

At least, my body can be a little clean of that guy's semen.

"Yosh, it's time to get you dirty again. "

"do not...."

I just screamed when I heard that.

"I'm just kidding; I already told you that I have no intention of raping you again. "

So, before I entered Ameyama Mamiko's body, indeed, he had tasted this body. It's also hard to think well of myself.

"So, who is that old man who suddenly forced me to be his wife? "

"You even forgot the person behind your kidnapping? it seems the previous guards went too far when it came to enjoying your body. "

"Well, just answer. "

"I'm in a good mood; I guess I'll tell you. He was one of the nobles of the Zagia kingdom; his name was Lavro Yegorovich. "

"So that's the old man's name, then why is he after me? "

"You should have known about it. Did you also forget something important like this? "

“ . . . ”

Silence is something I can do.

"I guess I have to protest to them, so you don't hurt your head more. The reason why he's after you, of course, is because of your body. Who is also a man who does not lust when he sees your body, let alone your ability on the battlefield, is also included in the high level? It takes a well-thought-out plan so we can kidnap you and humiliate you like this. "

"Heh, it turns out I'm stupid enough to be caught by you guys. "

"You're so humble like this. Even so, doing this is also not an easy matter. If it weren't for the help from insiders, we wouldn't be able to figure out the momentum where you can let your guard down. So, this is also not purely your fault. "

So, it can be concluded that I am here because of a traitor.

"Then, with you guys catching me like this. Aren't you worried that the Dazaifu empire will look for me? "

"Why should we be afraid of them? Their location is far away and is on the other side of the world. After all, many kingdoms are suspicious of the east. So that your position is nothing more than a precious slave. "

I guess I can't hope with the empire I'm in. There's only one thing I can do.

"Then, even if I continue to refuse to be the wife of the noble named Lavrov Yegorovich. He will always make me his toy. "

This is one fate I can deduce.

"It's only a last resort; from the start, he wanted to make you one of his legal wives. Even though he already had four other wives, he always said that he could only be satisfied with you. If I were you, it might not be wrong to be hers either. "

What this person thinks, of course, I would never want to belong to such a person even though I can't use self-respect as an excuse anymore since he's been harassing me so many times. Still, I would never want to.

"Why don't you just marry him. "

"Are you stupid? I'm a man. But your jokes are fine too. "

He just smiled at me.

However, I was able to take advantage of the opportunity to pretend to be his wife while I was looking for an opportunity to escape from him. However, such a plan takes time for me to carry out.

"I think he likes guys like you too. "

"Your mouth has dared me, yes, but I'll take it as another joke of yours. He's picky, mate, which means he'll do anything to get what he wants. "

"Then, besides myself. More women are as beautiful as me; why is he is not interested in them? "

"I told you before; he is picky. Even when he visited here, the thing he said was wanting to rape you again. He didn't even glance at other women despite being teased. "

Of course, I don't care about that.

"I think a country girl who likes rich people would be pleased to meet a noble like that. "

"Haha, you're right. To think, we can finally talk like this. Hahaha. "

Of course, I also don't care what he says at the moment.

"Hey, can you bring me some food and water? "

"Yeah, wait a minute. "

Eh, he just did what I wanted. This is a good thing.

A few moments later, he came back with what I asked for.

"This time, I won't be as rude as usual, so don't look at me as sharply as before. "

Then, he fed me with warm food. It turns out that this person has a good side too, but I will never forget what he did before.

"It would be a lot easier if you let go of the chains that bind me, so you don't have to bother like this. "

"If you run away, the boss will cut off my head. I can not do it. "

"At least, can you loosen my leg chains? It hurts. "

"Yeah, wait a minute. "

He went back and forth on both sides of me to do what I told him to do.

This way, I can cover my groin area, so I'm no longer in an embarrassing position.

"He seems to have shaved your pubic hair again; that person has a strange fetish. "

"feed me again..."

"Okay, it's like feeding a dog, hahaha. "

Still, he's a bandit; I have to stay alert.

Then, after he finished feeding me, he started stroking my stomach area

"Ahhh, this hurts..."

It hurts a lot.

"Still, this must be that person's doing. Wait a moment. "

He also took something from the small bag he was carrying; then, he took out a kind of plant that had been pounded by something. Then, he rubbed it on my stomach.

Even though it hurts a lot, I feel like my condition is getting a bit better.

"This will ease the pain a bit, but I still can't believe he would continue to treat the woman he loves like this. "

"It can't be helped; love is blind. "

Of course, I know very well how it feels to be rejected by the person we like.

"Yes, I still admire you. Even though you're a woman, your pride is tough to drop. Willing to go through this kind of torment just to refuse the easy way to be free. Do you like pain? "

"Are you stupid? Who also likes to be hurt. "

I don't even understand the mind of a masochist like him.

"I thought you were that kind of person, but still, I admire you. "

I don't need admiration from my enemy; it would be much better if he fed me three times a day.

"Is that the only reason why he kidnapped me? I thought he'd be asking for ransom with the Dazaifu empire or something. "

"Of course, we will not do such a stupid thing; this is equivalent to seeking death. Just to escape the pursuit of your men is already difficult; we can't take such a risk. "

"Meaning, I'm just waiting for my clan to move to find for me. "

"I told you before; it's better to just give up your hopes. The chances are very slim, even though your clan is indeed powerful. Still, they won't be able to save you if they don't know your position. Every day, 30 people are always watching you inside our base. So, we can transfer you at any time if someone tries to save you. Lavrov himself has prepared everything just to get your heart. "

It looks like I can't breathe a sigh of relief for now.

"Tch, I thought you guys wouldn't go this far. "

"Of course, we will be very serious about protecting our precious captives; in fact, I feel lacking in the number of people currently assigned just to watch over you. "

He thought of me as a dangerous person.

"Am I that valuable? "

He patted himself on the forehead when I said that.

"There seems to be something wrong in your head; I don't know how to respond to you anymore. You need to know, besides being a great general of the Dazaifu empire, your strength is also considered when fighting on the battlefield; your skill in using your typical katana weapon scares me. Moreover, your face is also charming; I'm always fascinated when I look at the color of your purple eyes that are so beautiful, coupled with your body supported by your big breasts. With that added to your family tree that can always produce sons, getting you pregnant is one of the significant investments that any man in this world wants. "

He just said all the things about me; even so, my memory is still vague about the memories that Ameyama Mamiko has; it seems I still need time to understand myself.

"You seem to understand me very well. Do you also intend to impregnate me too? "

12