Chapter 25
1.6k 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"I'm not stupid enough to do that but given a chance. Maybe I'll do it if you've given birth to a few kids from boss Lavrov. "

"That's right, too bad. Even if you want to let go of my chains. Maybe, I'll want to do it with you. "

I lure it by occasionally opening my crotch for a few moments.

Even though he kept staring at the thing I was pointing at him, but then he slapped himself on the cheek a few times.

"Your words will not provoke me because I do not want to be the next victim of the person you killed. "

"I did that?."

But when?.

Could the real Ameyama Mamiko do this?.

"I guess you're just pretending to forget; I won't be affected anymore. I think my body is exhausted after a hard day. "

He just sat in a position a bit far from me.

"Hey, can I know the conditions outside? I'm already very bored of not knowing the state of the outside world. "

"Don't you always get entertainment from as moan every day from every woman here, hahaha. "

Then, I glared at him.

After I did that, he stopped laughing.

"Ah, you're finally back to your usual self. Well, I'll say the situation is normal. We are in the forest from one of our bases, in Zagia kingdom, to be exact. Of course, I did not mention it in full. "

"Is it possible I can get out of here?."

"Hey, don't be stupid. Did you forget, there are 30 guards on duty throughout this area. After all, you will find it difficult to survive because this place is in the middle of a dense forest, there will be many monsters that will prey on you while we are looking for you. Getting caught again by us is the best possibility you can have, hahaha. "

Hora, just a few small sentences. He's already leaked out a lot of helpful information to me.

"Heh, so I can't run away, huh. It's a shame, even though I might meet my subordinates or search party who already know my position. "

I glared back at him.

"of course, it's impossible; boss Lovrov has planned everything well. Even the existence of this place is also kept a secret from the people who live around here, there is only one safe route that can be passed, and other groups have tightly guarded that road; your chances of escaping are less than 1 percent, hahaha. "

That means I have to endure even longer even though I'm not strong anymore. I'd better keep my word because he seems like an idiot.

"If you say that, it means I can't escape. But, if two layers of defense indeed protect this place from other bandits and monsters, why did you look so exhausted before? did you just have fun with another slave girl?."

He seemed taken aback by my words.

"If I could, then I would always have fun with them. But, still, I have to work to keep an eye on this place. Even if you call it defense, in the end, our real job is to defend this place, so you don't get devoured by monsters. "

As expected, there must be a reason why they look exhausted every time they see me.

"That must be tough; talking to me is the right way to relax yourself a bit. "

"Finally, you realize yourself, just seeing you makes me happy. Why beautiful women can always make the hearts of all men happy, I don't understand. But that's what I came here for, hahaha. "

Even though I can't see my face, if I gather from people's opinions, it means that I am indeed beautiful.

"So, was there anything troublesome that happened before? "

"This is just my guess, but after this, maybe you will be transferred again. "

Can this be considered an opportunity or the end of my freedom? Whatever it is, I'll lure him into keeping talking.

"The reason?."

"The movement of the monsters in this forest is much weirder than usual; this has been happening since two days ago. It seemed that they were provoked by something and started making random attacks targeting this place. "

"Perhaps, the monster is interested in the slaves here. Their survival instincts must have led them here. "

"That makes sense. The only thing that makes me feel weird is that their attacks are made regularly; it's like fighting a human. "

I don't care how the monsters fight, but I can use their fatigue to find a way to escape.

"Could someone train them?. "

"Haha, that's impossible. This is not a country of monsters; after all, Goblins and Ogres don't have that kind of ability. You're weird. "

"you are right. "

So, the key to my escape is to use those two monsters; I need to watch out for the traps that might be here. The rest will depend on my luck.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a bell from outside; it was the first time I had heard it.

"Tch, especially now. "

Just as the bald man was about to leave, another bandit came here.

"This is bad; the Ogre and Goblin group; are attacking the second defense. "

"So fast, how come? "

The Ogres threw large logs to destroy the monitoring post above the forest while the goblins attacked swiftly. "

"This is weird; how can they move so fast. Immediately send help there. "

"Yes, then there was a report that boss Lavrov had arrived here. "

"Why didn't he come at the right time? Just focus on the central defense. Let me protect boss Lavrov. "

"Okay, I'll do it. "

After that, the bandit immediately left.

"It seems the situation is chaotic, huh. "

I smiled back at the bald man.

"If I'm still alive, I'll make sure to fuck you. "

"Hey, just dream there. "

After saying that, he immediately left this place.

Chaos was starting to set in, but this is what I expected.

I can see the situation outside because the door to my cell is not closed; at least many slaves are forced back into their cells. They all looked at me; it seemed like I could plan a better escape if I took them.

The problem is, how do I get out of this chain. Using my sweat to rust it would take much longer, nor do I have the ability to do anything.

Uh, wait a minute. I just remembered.

"Why don't I have skills???????

I screamed when I said that.

No wonder I feel something is missing, it turns out about this. Damn god, he just sent me here without giving me any valuable skills or weapons.

The slaves outside looked back at me with confused looks.

It's over; I'm not sure I can escape. Instead of being able to enjoy life, I will forever be in this position. Giving up was the only option I could make.

At least, I didn't lose my choice. When I looked outside again, the faces of the other slaves looked terrified.

I also heard some footsteps; it seemed I knew who was coming.

"Why are your people useless? It's a waste if I hire you guys. "

It was Lavrov's voice.

"Please forgive us, boss. "

That's the bald one too.

So, their entourage came here.

"Kill all the monsters; after that, immediately prepare an escape route. I will take Mamiko chan with me. "

"Okay, I'll do it right away. "

The bald man left immediately, now the three of them are heading towards me.

"Mamiko-chan, do you miss me? "

Lavrov immediately walked over.

"No, go. "

"You are so cold, but this is the right situation. I will warm your body back like before. "

His lewd gaze is disgusting; why is it that every ugly bastard becomes royalty. Is their life too rich that their bodies look like pigs?

"Go away; I don't want to. "

I discouraged my intention to give up; I would look for loopholes when he intended to take me away.

"Surely you can reject me, but this is what I like about you. Your determination doesn't waver at all; I've always wanted women like this. Not a licker like my wife. "

I just kept staring intently at him.

"Whoa hahaha, for some reason, I started to enjoy it when you hated me so much, Mamiko chan. Keep on like this; you make me so excited even just doing this. Luke, bring me a candle. "

"I beg your pardon; we should bring Ameyama Mamiko first so we can escape immediately. "

"Never mind, bring it, don't you hear my orders?."

"Okay, I'll do it. "

If you look at the expression of the person named Luke, the situation outside is serious. I hope they all die from being eaten by monsters.

"Eru, close the door. "

"I can't protect you if I do that. "

"Do you want to invade my privacy? Just do it. "

"Yes. "

In the end, his subordinates remained obedient.

Then, a man named Luke came back with a candle.

"This is Mr. Lavrov. "

"Go away soon; I will play again with Mamiko chan. "

"But, Mr. Lavrov. Bastinger just reported to me that the second defence had been destroyed. We have to run away while we can. "

"Tch, what's that bald guy doing. Tell them to hold on; I want to be with Mamiko chan a little longer. If we just run away, my coming here will be in vain. "

"However, the longer we delay the situation, the more dangerous it will become. "

11