Chapter 26
1.6k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't care; your job is to protect me even if it costs your lives. "

"Very well, Mr. Lavrov. "

Then, the guy named Luke closed my cell door.

After that, Lavrov lit his candle and put it beside me.

"Now, do you want me to do something else, Mamiko chan?."

"No, please don't do that. "

I tried to act like a frightened woman.

"That's not what I wanted to hear. "

He struck me in the stomach again.

"I don't want to see Mamiko-chan's weak side like this; come on, show your usual hatred. "

He gripped my neck tightly; I was having trouble breathing because of his actions.

"That seems to be enough; now it's time to open your crotch again..."

However, I kicked Lavrov in the head while he was off guard.

His body bounced to the left until it hit the wall.

Due to the loud noise, two of Lavrov's subordinates re-entered my cell.

"Mr. Lavrov, what happened? "

They both look confused, seeing Lavrov's head bleeding.

"You idiot, quickly tighten the chain. "

He just gave the order.

"Yes. "

Then they tightened the chains that tied my legs again. With that, I was forced to re-show my crotch to them.

Lavrov came closer to me.

"Looks like someone loosened your leg chains, but I'm amazed that your strength is still the same as usual. "

"Death you the cursed pest. "

"Haha, Mamiko-chan. I'm made to love you even more if you keep praising me like this. "

Then, I just spit in his face.

However, his actions confused me.

He even took my spit and swallowed it.

"Let's bring ourselves closer again, Mamiko-chan. "

His brain is not correct, I have to run away, or my sanity will be lost.

"Luke and Eru, have you guys tightened the chains on his legs and arms? "

"already boss Lavrov. "

"Good, get out soon. "

"But, what happens if you get attacked by her again? "

"If that happens, it means it's your fault. Stay outside. "

"Yes. "

They like it or not still have to go.

Then, Lavrov squeezed my breast again.

“Now, let's play again Mamiko-chan. "

"Let go of me, bastard; I will make you regret what you did. "

"Sorry, haha. Your joke is terrible, Mamiko chan; I think I have to change this attitude of yours. Luckily, I brought something to make you obey me. "

He took a glass bottle out of his pocket.

Then, he poured the contents of the bottle on my nipples.

Suddenly, my whole body shook by itself. My libido spiked suddenly.

"Even if it's just a little, but this is already able to make you my bitch. "

"What is this, aphrodisiac. "

I tried to speak even though it felt like I could only moan.

"That's right; moreover, this potion is also level two. You will be in a lot of pain if you refuse to have sex with me. Hahaha. "

What this bastard said was true; my body ached. The horny feeling took over my body.

"then you will ask me to have sex, and it's all done. "

He shoved the remnants of the aphrodisiac into my pussy with his two fingers.

This stimulation makes me moan hard. What kind of delicious taste is this? I might get addicted to it. However, I still felt excruciating pain when he just stuck his finger in.

"Wait a minute, why is your pussy so narrow again. "

Lavrov looked confused.

Then he used his two hands to open my pussy area.

What he did has made me squirt time and time again. My body felt weak for a moment.

"Impossible, how can that be?. did I not see wrong? "

Why does he look like an idiot?

"Why are you still a virgin? even though I was sure I had raped you several times…."

But I can't respond appropriately anymore. All I can think of is sex; I just want that.

He just kept playing with my clit area while confirming his words. Why can I enjoy just this?

"There's no mistaking it; you are a virgin. What happened, Mamiko chan?."

"Please fuck me..."

I just said that.

He was silent for a moment as if he was experiencing a lag. He finally understood what I was saying.

"Don't worry; I'll give you what you want. "

When he tried to take off his pants, my cell door banged on several times.

"Tch, do you want to disturb? I do not care. "

This bastard just keeps focusing on raping me. If this can ease my horny feeling, then I can't help but have to accept it.

"Mamiko-chan, take this."

He started pointing his dick towards my pussy.

But, suddenly, I heard the sound of wood splitting. It turned out that my cell door had suddenly shattered.

When I looked over there, it was Eru and Luke; they both took out swords covered in wind and fire.

"What are you doing...."

In one swift movement, Lavrov's head was cut off just like that.

When I realized, Luke and Eru were already standing beside me.

They both looked weird.

Without a word, they walked back toward the door.

When I looked at the door, there was a goblin that looked like a mage.

The creature began to walk closer to me while making a bizarre sound.

"gwa wa wa..., gru gru..."

Then, the goblin raised the staff he was carrying. Right after that, Eru and Luke stabbed each other's vital points. In just a few moments, the two of them just lay there.

"Gwa gre gru..."

The goblin walked towards me again. There's only one thing I can know about this creature.

"You Goblin Shaman..."

"Gwa gru gru gre..."

He then brought his wand closer to my face.

There was a light emanating from the wand, but I was only dazzled for a moment.

The Goblin Shaman was silent; it seemed that the creature was confused about something.

"Gre Gru Gwa. "

Then, the Goblin Shaman started licking my pussy. His long tongue again made me squirt a few times.

Damn, it seems the aphrodisiac effect is still being felt.

"Gre Gwu Gwu..."

Then, two fairly large Goblins entered my cell. Are they Hobgoblins? Whatever it is, I feel bad.

"Gru Gru Gwe..."

As if giving them orders, the two Hobgoblins walked over to me. Then they did the same with the Goblin Shaman; after being harassed by humans, now I have to face monsters like them. Anyone help me.

After being satisfied with licking my whole body, the two Hobgoblins hit my stomach in turn.

Their strength is far greater than the torturers who can beat me. With just a few strokes, my consciousness began to fade; my chest felt extremely tight. Is there a broken bone, you senseless creature?

Then, the two of them cut the chains that bound me. Then, one of the Goblins carried me on his shoulders and led me out of the cell.

As long as I haven't fainted, I'm trying to understand what's going on. Things outside my cell are messed up. The goblins did many murders on the men; even I can still see the bald one being stabbed several times by the goblins. At least this way, I can calm down a bit. On the other hand, I saw women being carried with their hands chained. They were all walking in the same direction as me. It seems that I will soon faint; why must it be like this.

***

The next day arrived, according to the words of the previous innkeeper. He delivered the food to our room.

"Are they gone, old man Malter?."

Lenora was trying to figure out the situation; even so, I'm still curious about what we do after this.

"Just now they left; it seems there is something urgent that makes them leave early. "

"At most, they just want to find another enemy; it seems they also failed to catch up with the enemy. "

"Your words are always cruel as usual, Lenora, but this time they put all their might. After all, there should be a pretty big battle after this. "

"If that's the case, I think their goal is indeed to head south. "

Lenora looked confused as she said this.

"Whatever it is, you should make good use of this opportunity. Because I don't know how long they'll be here. "

"Thanks for the info Malter, you are instrumental indeed. "

"This is just an additional service; finish your affairs immediately. "

After saying that, he left our room.

"Now, Maiko. Let's hurry to breakfast so we can go somewhere. "

"Are we going to continue our journey? "

"More or less so."

"Then, ittadakimasu. "

I immediately ate the food that had been prepared.

Lenora looked at me intently.

"What's wrong, Lenora? "

"No, it's just. I'm a little surprised by your way. "

"Ah, maybe I didn't do this before. So as not to bother you too much. "

Hiding habits is an effective way to disguise; at least, I've learned that.

"Looks like you've started to understand, huh, then let's eat."

We both ate together.

It didn't take long; we started down to go somewhere.

After leaving the inn, I finally got a good look at the situation here.

14