Chapter 27
1.6k 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

I don't know how many days have passed, but I have experienced one of the things that torments my mind.

My heart was pleased after knowing all the bandits that held me captive had been killed, and their heads were made into toys by the monsters here.

However, I felt like I was falling into a deeper place.

There are many goblins, hobgoblins, and even medium-sized Ogres enjoying my body every day and every time.

This is made worse by their stamina which is much stronger than humans, and there is some kind of magic that is always active in the room we are all in.

To be precise, when I realized I was amid many monsters who were very lustful. This place has a very thin fog, but every time I breathe. My whole body feels a stimulation much stronger than the Aphrosidiac used by the previous noble.

This seems to be the work of that Goblin Shaman. My status changed again from slave to sex toy of the monsters.

At least I'm not alone. All the other female slaves also experienced the same thing as me.

Every day forced to serve the lust of this monster. My mind is completely shattered. Is this really what a human-like me should experience.

The torments of the bandits before seemed much better than what I was experiencing now.

However, all of that was covered by an incredible sense of pleasure every time I cumming.

In the end, I couldn't fight back at all because my entire body had been made so sensitive that the mere breath of it made me wet.

I can no longer think clearly, only breeding instincts that I have right now.

At least, for some time, I was confused by the actions of all those monsters. I could conclude when they all played with me; the monsters just kept pushing their abilities until they passed out.

It kept happening alternately; they always sniffed every part of my body that leaked fluid and then started licking everything until there was nothing left.

Then, there was one thing that I started to understand. My nipples are now able to produce milk. They get even crazier when they suck out all this sweet milk.

How do I know that? Of course, I've tried it myself. At least, even if I continue to be tortured with lust. These creatures gave me the same food as them.

The day ended earlier than usual; I was on the ground together with dozens of goblins who fainted beside me; how many times the goblin been enjoyed my body until that, I don't know anymore.

However, what I realized is that I have started to regain my consciousness.

However, my body couldn't move. I'm exhausted.

"Heh, really funny. Even so, my milk doesn't stop coming out."

Still, I kept seeing goblins and other goblin hobs having fun with other slaves.

Until in the end, I could see that a peach-haired girl was no longer able to serve the two goblins who were teasing her.

She just fell into a prone position.

Then, they started staring at me. Damn, it looks like my smell is very tempting to them.

In the end, the two goblins were after me instead.

When I realized, I was already inside the bulkhead room that goblins used to store their slaves.

Two women usually occupy one room; if it is more expansive, more slaves can be accommodated.

When I looked the other way, I saw that the peach-haired woman continued to curl up while crying. She must be just as mentally broken as I am.

At the very least, I should talk to her because this is the only time that damn goblin has given me a break.

"Can we talk? "

"No, I want to die. "

That was the only thing she always said.

"Everyone says that too, but in reality, we can't do it. "

"I'm going to bang my head to death. "

"They will only heal you and torture you after that; there are many people who have experienced it many times. "

"Then what should I do..."

She screamed as she said that.

At the very least, being silent for a while would give her some good thoughts.

"I don't know, but at least being able to talk to other people like this is the most valuable thing I can do. "

"Everyone is experiencing the same thing; I understand why you are talking to me. "

Finally, she could calm down.

"Looking at our current condition, this is the only thing I can do. "

However, she still curled up and didn't look at me.

"There is no future for us; whatever happens, we will forever remain here. "

"That's true if our gaze remains here. However, it will be a different story if we think about how to escape from here. "

She lowered her head again.

"It's just bullshit, don't you know how long I've been here. "

Her tone was frail; her confidence was completely gone.

"I don't intend to debate with you, but still, I live days as bad as you, being raped every day by dozens of different types of goblins; I can feel their semen still inside me. "

When I touch my pussy, the semen is still coming out.

"Then what's the point of us talking again. Moan is something we can do to serve them."

"Even so, I don't want to give up. This may sound impossible, but I think we can get out of the way. "

"You'll only die if caught by them; there's no point planning that; many A-class adventurers were killed while forcing their way in here; it's all over. "

I just found out it happened.

"At least, I will still believe. Because I think that humans are the highest peak of the leader of this world. "

Then the peach-haired girl laughed at me; she had been doing that for quite a while.

"Are you a comedian? Don't you know our current condition? "

This time, my words were countered by her.

"Yes, I know. "

"Then where does that confidence come from? Even in this position, the gods have abandoned dirty women like us. There is no hope. "

Usually, I would think that losing one's virginity is mandatory for any man. I should be proud of it.

However, this time was different. I was reborn as a woman. When I heard this, I had mixed feelings that made me think without realizing that women's honor is everything. So, if we lose this thing, this shame will haunt my mind for the rest of my life.

But, still, I can't be held back by something like this.

"Then if we have been made slaves and satisfies the lusts of our masters, we are not worthy of hoping? this is equivalent to death, humans have ahead to think, and our job is to use that ability to survive no matter what. "

It was my turn to yell at her.

"I'm tired of all that; how long do you think I've been hoping to be saved? "

Finally, she looked back at me.

"About that, I don't know. However, do not continue to despair like this; our lives are significant. The thing related to virginity is not the equivalent of our lives. "

I wish I could convince her because it's the only way I can do it.

Then, the girl laughed a little. Then, she opened his crotch and showed me something.

"Do you still want to say that? "

Finally, I understood the reason why she had been cowering in the first place.

"you pregnant ?."

Her stomach looks like a pregnant woman.

"Every month and every time, these filthy creatures always rape me. Until I felt I had lost hope. After I gave birth to many goblin eggs, they would come back and keep raping me. This kind of thing is usual for me. Do you think I can still hope?. "

"Yes, this is not the end. You and I are still alive. We can still survive. "

Somehow, I can say that with certainty.

"As expected, what you say is bullshit. Trying to escape from this place was impossible. Even if we make it out, there's no future because no one will accept an ex-goblin woman like us. "

Talking to her made me angrier.

"We are experiencing the same thing. Do you still want to continue to be desperate like this? I don't care what other people say; this is our life. We are through it; we need to survive and find someone who will accept all our shortcomings. I wanted to talk to you because I think you're the right person to work with. However, it seems that I chose the wrong person. "

In the end, I just lay down on the floor.

For a while, we were in silence. Meanwhile, I was trying to think of what way I could escape alone.

The girl started walking towards me.

When I tried to stand up again, she was already beside me.

10