Chapter 28
1.4k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, am I still allowed to hope? "

When I looked at her up close, she looked charming. Even though her long hair is messy, she is the ideal woman for me.

"Yes, wishing is something that any human can do. Because that way, we will never lose confidence in facing the harshness of life. "

Then, she took a deep breath.

"Until now, I always thought. If they no longer need my womb to reproduce, maybe after that, I will be killed. Every day, that fear haunts me. Until it made me run away by enjoying sex with the little creature, but my choice turned out to be wrong. All I can get is guilt. There is no happiness at all. "

"If you already know that what you took was wrong, then why do you still insist on accepting all of that. Even though I had already offered a solution for us to escape. "

"Because I'm afraid, what will I face if we get out of this place. However, if I stay here, eventually, my breasts will get bigger, and I will give birth to many other goblin colonies. "

Why is she even squeezing her breast after saying that?

"Then you don't have to be afraid anymore. I'll think of a plan for us to get away unharmed, though I can't guarantee that myself. "

"Even though you look unreliable, why are you still trying to convince me. "

Finally, I could see her laughing.

"Of course, with the aim that I can escape. That's why I need your help. "

"I see; I hope I can help you. "

"You will help me? "

I don't know; it turned out to be very useful persuasion.

"I feel that we have been through difficult things together. After all, rather than me running away by enjoying sex with them, it is you who are gang banged by them the most. It made me think that it would be a shame if I felt the most oppressed. "

Even though I can only accept every one of them in my mind because I have been completely controlled by lust by that Goblin Shaman's magic.

"I think I'm quite famous, huh..."

"Of course, you are very famous; a tall girl with huge breasts can handle dozens of goblins for several rounds by herself; the other slaves look very curious about you. Moreover, you have also helped us to be able to rest longer because their focus is only on you. "

My arrival here brought a bit of luck to other people, even if I'm the one who was hurt.

"Although I'm not happy about it, I take a position like you. If I can't fight, just enjoy it. "

She laughed again after hearing my answer.

"You are a strange girl; why do you think that way? "

"I'm a strange girl, so don't think of me as an average person. "

Being called weird by other people isn't so bad sometimes.

"Okay, then let's get acquainted. My name is Ludmilla Vadimovna. "

She held out her hand to me.

"Nice to meet you too; my name is Ameyama Mamiko. "

I shook hands with her.

"That name means you are from another country. "

"More or less, you don't seem so surprised. "

"There are many people from across the country who are slaves too; in the end, it makes no difference to all the humans who lost the war. "

"Are you also a prisoner who lost the war? "

"Yeah, that's a little hard to explain. "

At least I can't stress her mind anymore.

"Okay, you can talk about that next time when you're ready. "

"Thank you, Ameyama. "

"Just call Mamiko; it will be a little troublesome if you call my surname. "

"Okay, nice to meet Mamiko. "

"Yeah, we better plan our way out of here. So, where are we now? "

"Uh, you don't know that? "

"No, I was passed out when I was brought here. "

This is the main reason I asked her to cooperate.

"I didn't think that you didn't know about it. But you were still trying to escape. We're in a dungeon; if I remember correctly, this place is on the SSS difficulty. "

"SSS?."

This is a sign of great difficulty; how can I be here.

"According to the level, all the monsters here have the lowest level is level 50, the rest are beyond the ability of adventurers. "

"Just knowing one thing, it's already made me this difficult. Then, is it true? Is this place that difficult? "

"Yeah, like I said before. Dozens of Class A adventurers walked through this dungeon; in the end, none of them survived. "

This further reduces our chances of survival.

"I see, that means there shouldn't be the slightest mistake for us to escape. "

"Yes, if we get caught again. Maybe after that, we will be killed. "

She shivered again after saying that.

However, suddenly my stomach growled.

"Oh, I'm hungry. My energy is completely depleted if it is used to thinking like this. "

"Then, wait a moment. I'll get some food. "

When she tried to stand up, I wanted to stop her.

"No, you're pregnant. It's best not to move too much. "

"Although I don't want to experience this myself, sorry for troubling you, Mamiko. "

"It's okay; I should be the one thanking you. So, where do you keep it? "

"It's behind the cloth I used to sleep on. "

I immediately walked towards the place she was referring to.

It turns out there was quite a bit of undercooked meat in there.

"You can get all these things?. "

"Ah, yes, that's it. "

I'm a little curious about how to do this.

"Ludmilla, I promise to free us both from here. I'm sorry I had to bother you. "

"I told you, don't say things like that. I feel good because talking to you makes me feel hope once again. "

Then, I sat down next to Ludmilla again.

As I did, Ludmilla watched me closely.

"It seems you are a bit of a tomboy, huh Mamiko?."

"I'm a tomboy? Can you tell me the reason? "

"It can be seen by the way you sit, even though you are not pregnant, but you prefer to sit cross-legged. You easily show your pussy again. "

She laughed again when she saw me.

When I looked at my crotch, it was true. Unknowingly, I made my old habit when I was a boy.

"Oh, I see. I guess I'm a bit of a tomboy. "

"From now on, you have to be careful. Because there will be many opportunities, other people will peek at you. "

"Yes, if you say that, it means you already believe in me, Ludmilla, thank you. "

Somehow, I can smile at her.

"What you say is true; for some reason, I feel calm when I'm by your side. "

Did this mean Ludmilla's female instinct sensed that I was a man? Putting that aside, I'll make what I said come true.

"At least now I can think back. Ludmilla, I will ask you. How far do you know the floor plan from where we are?."

"I can only rely on my memory; even so, I'm still not sure of remembering it. "

Meaning this is like gambling with a 95% chance of losing.

"Is there no map of the place or something?."

"Mamiko, what do you expect from monsters who only know how to breed and kidnap women? "

This hit me hard.

"That's right, because of the lack of information, I made the wrong decision. I should have thought the other way; how many of them are there? "

"About that, I don't know. I can tell that their numbers are always increasing because there will be a woman who gives birth to another Goblin baby every day. "

Damn, this is a terrible situation.

"We assume there are 100 of them. Then there were dozens of Hobgoblins and Goblin Shamans. It seems that their fighting power is extreme. "

"That's why I'm not sure what you said earlier. However, you must take responsibility for making me believe in you. "

She put her hopes in me.

"Yeah, I'll do what I can. The problem is, how do we track their large number. "

"That's the thing you have to solve; at least I'll help you with some things. "

Thinking about complicated things like this makes me even dizzier; it would be better to use another way.

"For example, if we managed to escape from this place. What do you think is out there? "

"About that, I don't think the situation is too different from the one here since it's a part of this dungeon. There are quite a several other monsters that can kill us at any moment. "

"Are the monsters there unfriendly?"

"Mamiko, since when have a monster been able to befriend other monsters?."

We were both confused about what we were talking about.

"That means it can be said that the territory out there belongs to other monsters, right?."

"I don't know; maybe it's more accurately called the neutral zone. Because the monsters that appear are usually random but have a higher level. "

For a moment, I closed my eyes. However, I'm having a little trouble finding a solution.

After I decided to do something, namely masturbate right now. I use my left hand to squeeze one of my breasts; then, I put two fingers of my right hand into my pussy. It tasted perfect.

11