Chapter 35
969 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lawless, is this the only visible enemy? "

"It's best, I hope the enemy is just this. because the second surprise attack might not work. "

They both said that to Lawless.

"Don't worry, I guess there are no surprise attacks. Their energy was gone. "

He seemed to be focused on the dungeon entrance.

"Lawless, what did you see just now? "

"If you ask me, it seems that the monsters inside have welcomed us. Looks like we have to be serious from the start. "

"If that's what you said, there's nothing wrong with that. Master Severo, we better put everyone who's with us on alert. "

"Oh yes. Please do that. "

I just found out that Lawless has this kind of ability, is his eyesight the same as Mafalda's.

"Master Severo, you better not rush to defeat all the monsters. Because we don't know when high level monsters will appear. "

"Yes. "

"Then, after Mafalda returns. I leave the rest to your observation. "

After saying that, he immediately walked backward.

I can hope in Lawless.

A few moments later, Mafalda returned to my side.

"Master Severo, we need a little more time to assemble the rear defence. Can you give some extra time?. "

"Yeah, just do what everyone needs. I can wait. "

"Thank you very much Master Severo. This will not take too long. "

"You should focus on surviving. Because if Lawless's words are true, it looks like I won't have time to protect everyone. "

"Did he again say something that worries you, Master Severo? "

"That's what I believe, but if in the Zagia kingdom there are people like Lawless who are good at understanding situations, why has this dungeon never been conquered?."

This is one of the things that confuses me.

"As you have seen before, he is a very lazy person. Although his abilities were impressive, but he was not at all interested in big achievements. "

"Really an unpredictable person, doesn't he have the ambition to achieve something? "

"His ambition may be just lazing around, but as you said before. We should be careful if Lawless says that. "

"I became interested in putting him to the forefront with me. "

"He will definitely be by your side, because that's the order he received. "

"I didn't expect this a bit, but he's obeying someone's orders?."

I think he's the type of person who is free and doesn't care about the rules.

"Did you forget what Princess Fiametta said earlier? Lawless moved on her orders. "

When I try to remember Mafalda's words, it seems that princess Fiametta did say that before.

"Ahh, that's right. I remember, I didn't think Lawless was the person she was referring to. "

"Lawless is one of her personal subordinates, so you don't have to worry about his abilities. "

"In that case, it seems that I don't have to worry about the strength of our front line. "

A few moments later, someone called out to me.

"Master Severo, everything is ready. We can move any time. "

It turned out to be Lawless's voice.

"You act fast too, then come with me to the frontlines of Lawless. "

"Actually, I didn't intend to do that. But, if Master Severo gave my orders, of course I couldn't refuse. "

To think, he would obey this easily.

"I thought you'd try hard to deny it. "

At least, I have to confirm his true intentions.

"I did plan to do that, but Mafalda definitely won't let me refuse. So I'd rather obey than get hit by her. "

When I turned to Mafalda, I found that she kept staring at Lawless. I guess Lawless noticed Mafalda's intimidating aura.

"Ah, I see, I think it's true. "

"Lawless, do your best. There are many lives that we must protect. "

Mafalda again emphasized that to Lawless.

"They just came with us, why should I protect all of them Mafalda. "

"Just do it, I don't want the good name of the hero Severo to be tarnished because of the loss one of life. "

This time, Mafalda stared intently at Lawless.

"Alright, though I'm not sure I can do that since the place we're about to raid has high leveled monsters. "

"Don't worry, Master Severo be at level 100, plus with the help of the two of us who are level 90 everything will be easy. "

Eh, I just found out Lawless has reached level 90. It turns out that his nature is significantly inversely proportional to his abilities.

"It's only your job Mafalda, my ability is not suitable to be a support. "

"Do you intend to be at the forefront of Lawless? "

"No, thank you. I will protect everyone in the back row. "

Although I'm sure his words were not sincere at all.

"Very well, now Master Severo. We can leave anytime. "

"Uh, yeah. Call Maestra and Lavey. The five of us will head straight in while being supported by an A rank adventurer."

"Order received, all in position. "

Maestra appeared and said that.

"Then, everyone I hope we can return safely after conquering this dungeon. Focus on the strategy we have laid out, and don't go too far. "

"Yes, Sir. "

Everyone said that.

"All right, let's go. "

In the end, I led the front lines.

When I entered the cave's mouth for the first time, I felt a very dense magical aura. Perhaps this aura is much more similar to when I first entered the demon lord's castle before.

Either way, my hunch is that the enemy's level here is the same as the Demon King's territory; I have to be careful.

I had only taken three steps into the dungeon entrance. I suddenly felt a vibration from the front.

Panic began to rise from the troops at the rear.

When I tried to activate my hero skill, Mafalda said something.

"That, is the Rats Skall monster troupe. But, why are they so big? "

"Mafalda, help me. "

Lawless was suddenly in front of me.

"Hoh, I finally get to see you in action again. "

Mafalda was also in front of me.

The two of them cast a magic spell at the same time.

"By the power of the god Apolex, I offer the souls of the enemies who intend to destroy you, take them to the sky, come out (Dirty Frost Seal). "

Along with their words, a blizzard suddenly appeared from the front. Then, I saw that countless ice spears were moving into the cave.

A few moments later, I heard screams from the herd of Skall Rats; it seemed that all the monsters were hit by the attacks from the two of them.

When the two of them lowered their hands, the effects of their combined magic started to stop. The snow and the pile of ice spears that were ahead disappeared instantly.

"You two are very quick to act, thanks for the help. "

At least, after this, I should be more vigilant than before.

"As expected, this really is an SSS level dungeon. "

Lawless suddenly said that.

"What's wrong with the enemy's strength? "

However, Mafalda also looked confused.

"No, all the enemies have been killed. "

Right after Lawless said that he looked at me.

"Master Severo, we'd better go deeper soon. "

"I did plan to do that. "

Then, I just walked past them. At the very least, I had to make sure that the monsters that had been killed were Rats Skalls.

"All of you, if you're scared, you better back off. This dungeon can only be passed by those who are ready to sacrifice everything. "

Right after Mafalda said that the restlessness of all the adventurers behind disappeared, and they started following in my footsteps to continue their journey.

When I reached the area of ​​the slain monsters, I could see their carcasses.

"There's no mistaking it, it really is Rats Skall. But, why their size is almost equivalent to a dog. "

This is the first time I've seen this monster of such a large size; even when the other group of heroes and I fought the Demon Lord, things like this didn't happen.

"Apparently, this dungeon has the ability to make all the monsters in it stronger. Fortunately, Master Severo had decided to immediately conquer this dungeon. "

Mafalda came and answered my question.

"You mean, this dungeon core has enormous power? "

"That's Lawless' conclusion, so I can't say for sure Master Severo. "

Then, I looked at Lawless.

"Is that true Lawless?."

"That's based on the conclusions I got, the rest I can't be sure. "

He looked back at the cave wall after saying that.

"Where did you get that conclusion from? "

"Of course it came from my previous attack, in just a moment all the magic that had been cast was sucked in suddenly. "

"Isn't that the effect of the magic casting phase? "

"Dirty Frost Seal is tier A magic, the residual of this ability should have an effect for a long time on the area of ​​the former attack, but it doesn't take a while for everything to disappear, let alone what I cast is Ice type magic. "

That's right; this place should still have traces of ice from the previous magic. But, when I got here, all the magic had disappeared; there was only blood and a bunch of monster carcasses.

"It seems you are right, this dungeon has the ability to suck magic, it seems we have to be very careful. "

"About that, as long as we don't cast too much magic. I think everything will be fine, when Mafalda and I cast magic, our mana is not taken by force. So, it should be safe. "

 

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

I want to open Patreon. Are my readers willing to donate to me by getting further chapter benefits?

 

10