Chapter 40
970 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the Goblin Archers and Goblin Shamans were attacking the weapons coming their way, some of the weapons managed to escape, and they hit the Hob Goblin line's shield. I was quite surprised by the destructive power that occurred. The Hob Goblin's vanguard could be destroyed because the shields they used couldn't stop the thrust of the Minotaur's weapons.

I could see that many of the Hobgoblins were killed, their bodies instantly shattered from being hit by that big and heavy weapon.

At the same time, the Minotaurs seemed to be taking advantage of the chaos of the Goblin defense. The Minotaur group ran very fast towards the Goblins.

The Goblin Shamans, who realized that they had started to fire their magic at several Minotaurs, all the magic that was thrown from the Goblin Shaman's wands appeared black. The attack hit several Minotaurs, but I couldn't see any impact or explosion at all.

However, suddenly the Minotaur who was hit by the attack vomited blood and fell just like that.

"Wow, this is dangerous. So, it's a kind of magic that attacks from within. This will be very effective for dealing with the Minotaur's hard skin. "

"What happened, Mamiko? "

"The fighting is still going on; there have been many casualties on both sides. However, I'm a little afraid of the Goblin Shaman's dark magic, which can instantly kill several Minotaurs. "

After hearing my explanation, Ludmilla was seen smiling wryly.

"Everything that is beyond human comprehension is in this dungeon. From what I understand, the Goblin Shaman shouldn't have that kind of magic. It seems that the monsters here have enormous power. "

"At least, we can only be observers of this fight. I'll find a loophole we can take. "

I looked back at the battle area.

From what I saw, the Minotaurs were finally able to break into the Goblin line of defense.

Even with bare hands, the Minotaurs could easily throw Hob Goblins; their armor and weapons could be easily destroyed by the Minotaurs.

The remaining Goblins looked very confused in dealing with the situation. Many of them fled behind. However, the Minotaurs threw the Hob Goblins they captured into the escape path of the goblins. There were a lot of Goblins who died from being hit by their comrades' bodies. In addition, there were several other Hob Goblins that were thrown towards the top of the cave, creating cracks above. A few moments later, the crack grew wider and caused many rocks to fall from above.

The rocks fell on all the Goblins behind; even some Goblin Shamans died instantly because of the falling debris. It seems the outcome of the battle is starting to be favorable for me. However, the stone ruins continued to fall from above until the exit was completely covered with boulders.

Damn it, why did our way out instead have to be blocked with something like this.

I wanted to scream and scold them, but I couldn't do it. It is all over. There is only a chance of dying if you run to the left.

Ludmilla was suddenly beside me, and she also peeked.

"Impossible; why is our escape route closed? "

"This happened because of the attacks of those stupid Minotaurs. "

"In that case, we can only run to the left. "

As I looked to the left, I noticed the path was looking downhill. That means we're going to go deeper than this place. Should I take this option? My gut told me not to do this, but that was the only way we could escape.

I decided to take another look at the battle, hoping that there would be some other possibility; since this was an SSS level dungeon, anything beyond reason was bound to happen.

While looking at the rest of the Goblin army trying to run towards where we were, they were all blocked by the rampaging Minotaurs. This time, they did the exact opposite of the previous one; instead of slaughtering them, the Minotaurs caught them and ate all the live goblins; they ate them like they were enjoying a very tender beef steak. However, from what I saw, there was the sound of bones breaking and a lot of blood pouring out. Because of their strong jaws and teeth, surely the Minotaur would have no trouble swallowing them. This means the Minotaur is recovering energy by eating them.

Ludmilla then covered her mouth with both hands; as if she couldn't take it anymore, she ran backward and threw up.

Something like this would be a trauma for her, but for me, who's used to watching gore genre films, I've gotten used to it a bit though seeing it in person is a bit shocking.

This time, I'm sure the Minotaurs will devour them. Even the Goblin Shamans did not escape the Minotaur's target; when one of the Goblin Shamans was caught, two Minotaurs began to hold the Goblin Shaman's small body, then the two Minotaurs began to pull the Goblin Shaman's hands apart.

This site surprised me, then continued with the Goblin Shaman's two legs; they also pulled their legs off. The screams of the Goblin Shaman began to echo in all directions. Until the last moment, it was the turn of the main body parts pulled by the Minotaurs. Thus the Goblin Shaman's upper and lower bodies were separated into two halves, his entrails gushing out everywhere. However, the two Minotaurs began to eat all of the Goblin Shaman's body parts.

A few moments later, I saw the bodies of the two Minotaurs starting to be enveloped by a black mist; it only lasted a short time. Then, the black mist disappeared.

Wait a minute, does this mean other monsters are capable of taking magic energy from that Goblin Shaman if that's true. Minotaur with instant death magic would be a nightmare for me.

Why is the probability of our escape chance getting smaller and smaller? God damn, can he step in to help me? If he can bring me here, at least give me a chance to escape. Waiting for the person, he's referring to will only make me more miserable.

When I looked at the remaining Goblins, only three Goblin Shamans were still alive. They all faced the same fate as the previous Goblins. Their screams echoed again throughout the area. A few moments later, silence began to fall in this place.

There was only the sound of bones being forcibly crushed.

Immediately I turned around and headed for Ludmilla's side.

Then, I just sat on the ground.

It seemed that Ludmilla's condition had improved a bit. However, she vomited quite a lot. This annoys me a little.

"Mamiko, are you done? "

"Yes, it's all over. Even us. "

I already have no other plans; the exit has been closed. If we run to the left, we will enter the Minotaur's lair.

"What do you mean? we can still return to the goblin base, and we can choose to flee to the left. "

"I think, after this, the Minotaur will enter the Goblin headquarters and capture everything there; maybe we will also be eaten alive. If we flee to the left, we'll be baiting ourselves towards stronger monsters; besides, there must be a nest of Minotaurs; at least, I'm sure there are far more of them than what's here. "

I broke all the choices that Ludmilla said.

"Impossible, that means we're trapped here. "

"More or less, the thing we can do is surrender or take the escape route provided the Minotaurs will chase us from both sides. "

"Means, our life story is over. "

I could see Ludmilla's terrified face. Even to me, this situation is the same thing as checkmate. You can't go anywhere else.

Along with my thoughts, I again felt the vibrations from the Minotaurs' direction.

"Looks like they're getting closer, even I feel a vibration from the left side too. I thought their reinforcements had arrived. "

"Mamiko, at least I want to thank you. Because I can tell, in what way will I die, this is much better than dying as a sex slave of the goblins. "

What Ludmilla said surprised me a bit.

"Yes, I also apologize for failing to free you. At least, I will be responsible for dying with you. "

"Even though we've only known each other for a few days, it seems we can become close friends. "

Ludmilla also smiled at me.

When I saw her do that, I didn't want to let her get killed with me here. Is there nothing I can do to get her out of here?

In the end, I only thought of one plan at a time like this.

I took the sword that lay beside me.

"Ludmilla, after this, follow me. Right after I got to the front, you ran to the left. As much as possible, look for gaps from other Minotaur herds. I used my arrows to blind them. "

"But, if you do. You will be caught quickly. "

However, I just stood there and sheathed my sword.

"Let's get ready; this opportunity will only come once. Make good use of this so that you can escape. "

Then, I took an arrow and prepared to run towards the front.

"Mamiko waits. Isn't there anything else we can do? At least, we can ask for help from other slaves. "

"I've thought about that possibility, but I'm not sure they can do much. There are no weapons; we can't even use the air that makes ourselves horny because the Goblin Shamans are dead. We'll only end up surrounded if we retreat there. "

Ludmilla was finally speechless.

She also stood up and was beside me.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

12