Chapter 49
687 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Of course you can't, there's too much salt in it. It will make you even more thirsty. "

"Heh, I just found out about it. It turns out that behind its beauty, the sea is very dangerous. "

For some reason, Ludmilla looked disappointed with my words.

"Have you never been to the sea? "

"Not at all, I only know from paintings about the sea. I didn't have a chance to get there. "

"Then, after we can manage to survive. Go to the sea. "

"I wish I could have done that, if the mess was still going on. it would only be a dream. "

Judging from her words, I guess she also has an unpleasant past.

"At least, we should return safely. If it manages to survive, we can think about things related to it. "

"Yes you're right. By the way, why are you still not eating the snail I caught Mamiko, you should also eat so that your body can stay healthy. "

When I looked at the snail, there was still some slime left. Just looking at it made me feel nauseous.

"I think it's still not too ripe, I'll wait until it's fully cooked. "

"If you don't eat it immediately, the snail will burn and will taste bitter. "

I also decided to take one of these slimy snails.

At least, I picked it up using the leaf mat that Ludmilla took earlier.

After a long silence, I finally closed my eyes and chewed it.

"It's pretty good, even though it tasted bland. "

"Have you never eaten grilled snails? "

"Never, I thought it would taste bitter or something. "

"At least we can eat, this is much better than eating grass or poisonous mushrooms that are here. "

"Eh, there are poisonous mushrooms here?."

"There are quite a few, if we don't look carefully. The chances of us being poisoned are very high. "

Luckily I brought Ludmilla with me. Otherwise, I would have just eaten it without even cooking it first.

"You seem to have a lot of knowledge about foodstuffs huh?."

"I really like cooking since I was little, that's why I continue to learn all things related to cooking when I have free time. Even so, I'm not a good cook in making fancy dishes. "

"At least being able to cook is an important skill that humans must master, because it is very useful when living alone. "

"Mamiko herself also likes to cook? "

"No, I can only cook standard food. "

"It seems, we are indeed passionate about various things. "

She smiled when she said that.

"I'll take the other part. "

In the end, I ate the remaining grilled snail. This way, I can get through the night without experiencing hunger.

After making a bonfire near us to sleep, Ludmilla sat down next to me.

"Sorry, I can't be of much help to you. "

"It's okay, your body condition is not healthy. Even so, Mamiko. At least use this. "

Ludmilla took off her cloak and gave it to me.

"No need, we should just use it ourselves. "

"Don't say that, your own clothes are made for the both of us to sleep on, I can't be selfish to let you cold. "

"There's already a bonfire, I don't think I'll be cold. "

"But, later your body will be exposed to ashes and become dirty. At least please accept my kindness. "

I think I'm starting to understand that she is a stubborn woman.

Then, I also received the robe. Then I stretched it horizontally so that the width of the robe could cover our upper body.

"This way, the two of us won't be too cold. "

"Geez, why did you even make it like this. "

She looked confused by my actions.

"Actually I could tear it in half for both of us, but I don't want to see you naked like me. So, I decided to do this. "

"Even if you think about it that far, are you really sick Mamiko. "

"Let's just say I'm healthy, we should rest first. "

"Yes you're right. "

Then, I turned my face and body in the opposite direction from Ludmilla.

In the end, we both tried to sleep. At first, I could sleep well because the fatigue I was experiencing had reached its limit.

However, every time I fall asleep. I always dream about the memories of Ameyama Mamiko because the flow of information that I receive makes my body always tense so that for a while, I will wake up on my own.

Every time I open my eyes, I think back to my childhood. Because this keeps repeating, it makes it difficult for me to sleep.

The pain from my groin also complements insomnia I'm having; menstruation doesn't feel right.

In the end, I tried to get up from my bed. Looking at Ludmilla, it seemed that she had fallen asleep.

I immediately stood up and walked to approach the pool of water.

When I was almost to the pool's edge, I felt the pain again. Then, my menstrual blood came out again.

It hurts so bad. Is it because of this that I can't sleep? Luckily I got up first so my clothes wouldn't get too dirty.

I crouched down while waiting for the blood to stop flowing out. After making sure the blood was all out, I started cleaning my groin area again by the pool.

"Although the pain is still the same as before, somehow I'm starting to get used to this. "

After cleaning myself with pool water, I walked back to my bed.

As soon as I came out of the pool, I felt a ripple of water coming from a distance.

I looked in that direction to see what had fallen there. However, there was absolutely nothing.

"It could be a small pebble or a fish in there. It seems my worries are at their peak. "

Then, I turned around and headed to where the bonfire was.

As I walked, I noticed that my hair looked dirty.

"That's right, now my hair is this long. I have to start paying attention to my steps so that my hair doesn't get dirty easily."

However, when I stroked it. Feels very smooth.

"I really didn't expect that this was the hair of a slave who hadn't taken care of herself for a long time. Maybe if there was a slave level, I should be at a fairly high level since I didn't experience any significant body changes. "

For some reason, I'm trying to find motivation at a time like this.

Right after I got to where I was sleeping, I realized that there was a long black shadow where I was squatting earlier.

But, why not the sound and movement of that thing. Could it be a snake?

I started to back away and took my sword when I took a good look. The black shadow looked quite small and writhed around where my blood was splattered.

"I think it was a little snake, because it was quite small. I can kill him alone. "

Then, I strolled while making sure what kind of creature suddenly appeared there.

Compared to the previous monster, this snake should be harmless. However, I'm a little suspicious about the connection with my abilities; if my semen can be an aphrodisiac, would my blood have the same effect.

If that's the case, I'll be forced to stay here until my period ends. It wouldn't be funny if I continued on my way, but my own body became the lure of the monsters.

Instead of the benefits, this ability has many disadvantages. Why didn't God tell me about this?

Finally, I got close enough to the snake; I pulled my sword out.

After I approached the snake, what I saw was not a snake. It was a pink tentacle moving in various directions on the grass where my blood was.

In just a few moments, my blood that was there was absorbed completely. I can't even smell it anymore.

"If it's an octopus tentacle, why is it only this short? "

When I looked towards the pond, the tentacles weren't connected that way—just a small tentacle.

I saw this creature reminded one of the snacks that tasted very good, namely Takoyaki.

"Looks like cutting it and burning it will render the slug I previously ate useless. "

While I was fantasizing about how to cook cooked or undercooked, suddenly, the tentacles began to approach my body.

Quickly, I cut the tentacle with my sword.

"Why can it suddenly lengthen like this. "

There was no blood coming out, and the tentacles were quite large.

Now, I have to be wary. It could be a monster.

The tentacles that I had cut re-lengthened and started attacking me; this time, I cut them into pieces.

"feel it damn monster. "

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

9