Chapter 51
885 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The static sound disappeared again, then the tentacles that bound me started pulling me backward past the Kraken's mouth.

Arriving outside his mouth, I realized that where I was right now was on a beach.

I can see the night sky so clear that there is even a white moon that I usually see on earth.

One of the tentacles of this Kraken began to take an extensive leaf; then he directed my body to lie on the leaf he prepared.

Even so, the tentacles were still inside my pussy and ass. Right after he put me on the leaf, the tentacle came out.

A torrent of sperm began to come out of my stomach. Maybe, in my life. It's the first time I've been cumming this much.

I was out of breath because I had to throw out that much sperm.

Then, I tried to gather my consciousness to look at the Kraken. The size turned out to be very large, perhaps reaching 50 meters or more in height.

I also tried to talk to him.

" damn... "

However, I heard his voice again in my mind.

"We're just talking through the mind, your body is currently recuperating. "

"Huh, that's right. So, what's your goal in raping me? "

"You don't seem to like small talk, yes, if you ask of course to fulfill my sexual needs. "

When he saw Kraken's face, his eyes looked very happy. I had a feeling he wasn't a Kraken; instead, he looked more like the space monster in my nightmare.

"hey, at least think of me as a cute pink octopus, it's very rude to think of me as a creature in the middle of nowhere. "

"You read my mind? "

"Of course I can do it, because I have made a connection with you. "

"Since when ?."

"If you ask me since when, maybe when I was cumming in your womb. "

This Kraken's accent was utterly different from his monstrous form; he looked like the mascot of a circus show.

"At least, tell me how it feels to have sex with me?."

"It's the first time I've heard a woman ask me that, even though you're a strange woman but I'll answer, it tastes really amazingly delicious, I've even eaten all the melted eggs in your womb. It was the most delicious thing I've ever felt in my life. "

This Kraken started to emit a strange sound like a triumphant roar.

"No wonder it hurts so much, then now is my turn to ask you for compensation. "

"Compensation, don't you know your current position human? "

This time, the Kraken started moving towards me.

"Of course I know, that's why I can say that. Right now, you need me right? "

"Yes, I need to breed. That's all I need from you. "

"Are there not creatures of a different gender from your species? "

"Of course there is, it's just that I can't do it. "

It seems what I thought has come true.

"Heh, are you being sealed or unable to get out of this place?."

"What do you mean ?."

This Kraken intended to intimidate me, but his words already gave me enough information about the situation.

"Since you need my womb to carry your child, surely you can't go far. What did I say wrong?"

For a moment, our eyes met. I looked back at him with disdain.

"Heh, what makes you so sure about that? "

"The displacement you did, at first I was in a fairly narrow room. However, you dragged me to a portal of light. Then I moved to a place where you were sealed. "

"If that's true, then what are you going to do, intending to kill me? "

I've been waiting for him; he's already getting cornered.

"That's impossible, I won't be able to kill you. Even so, you definitely won't kill me. "

"Haha, if you already knew that. There's no use threatening me, in the end you'll just be my wife. "

Hah, why are there so many monsters lusting after my body in this world? I started to feel uncomfortable with the situation I was in.

"If I had a Kraken husband, people would think I was very strange. Even so, if I refuse to be your wife and kill myself. You will be greatly harmed. "

"Hey, you think I'm stupid. I've put a lot of sperm on your womb. Besides, I won't let you kill yourself. Then, there's still one thing I can use to restrain you. "

Right after he said that in my crotch area started to appear a light shining.

"is it possible ?..."

"Yes, everything has happened. You will become my sex slave completely. "

A slave tattoo was starting to form in that area, but I just smiled as it happened.

Shortly before the tattoo was fully formed, the light disappeared, and there was no tattoo in my crotch area.

"Impossible, what are you doing?. "

"What did I do?, of course nothing. My body couldn't be moved, of course it was impossible for me to be able to perform an action. "

"I'll repeat again. "

A tentacle went back into my pussy.

"Ahhhh..., do it slowly stupid. "

Seconds later, the tentacle was again cumming inside my womb.

The same light shines again in the same place. However, the light again disappeared quickly.

"What happened, this shouldn't be possible. "

His tentacles just kept cumming inside my womb, but every time he tried. It will always disappear.

Until finally, he pulled his tentacles out of my pussy.

"Even you can still cumming this much; Kraken is amazing. '

"Damn it, what are you doing. Who are you? "

"Who am I?, even though you said it yourself that I am your sex slave. "

"This is the first time I've seen a human being able to go against my abilities. Are you a god? "

"Hahaha, a god?. what kind of god was made a slave by a creature weaker than her. Although my own words do not reflect what is said to be a god herself. "

"This is an insult, to a being that is said to be the 10 catastrophic monsters. My pride really can't accept this. "

The pink color of his body started to turn blackish red; he looked like a charred octopus.

"How many times you try it won't work, because I have become someone else's slave. "

"Don't lie, I don't see any sign of slavery from you. Even your soul is not bound by other creatures. Who are you actually? "

"If you ask me who I am, my answer is that I am a human who happened to be caught by you. After all, even if you're this angry with me, you won't kill me in the end. "

"Don't be arrogant, lowly human. "

Dozens of tentacles from it started moving towards me; the attacks were so fast that my eyes couldn't see them all. However, I smiled back like before.

His attacks hit the ground, but not a single hit me.

"Like I said, you won't kill me. "

The Kraken again pulled its tentacles from my surroundings.

"From your nature, I suspect that you are a punished god. "

"I told you before, I'm not a god. How many times do I have to deny it. "

"If you're not a god, there shouldn't be any creature that isn't afraid of me. I am a Calamity class Monster, Florus the great sea lord. Even the gods are afraid of me. "

This means everything is following my conclusion. I think he will be the primary key for me to survive in this world.

"I don't know about the fear you mean, but when it comes to appearance. Your body now looks scary because I don't know when you will explode. "

"I exploded, hahahaha. I don't understand why you said that to me. "

"If you're a disaster class monster, does that mean you're a feared figure? "

"Of course, although I can turn into a harmless person. However, if I go berserk the sea will shake and the land will be flooded with sea water. There's nothing I can conquer. "

Heh, being here has defied his own words.

"At least I understand your current situation. "

"My situation?, you should be worried about yourself. "

"That's true, right now I really can't fight you and you can use me to breed. However, are you sure you just want to do that? "

"What is your real goal? "

"At least, let me tell you what you're going through. Right now, the reason you need me to breed is because you're sealed here. "

He was just silent when I said this.

"Then, say if I gave birth to your child. You will definitely use them to free you from here, both raising them and making them strong will take much longer, even I'm not sure I can still live then, unless you want to incest with your own child. "

"Of course I would not do such a thing, because I would definitely love my daughter. "

My words provoked him.

"Then, let's say if you can create an army that comes from your descendants. There's no guarantee your tantrum will free you from your sealed place. In addition, waiting with the possibility that your child will be killed by another monster will also be very high, in the end it will become an uncertainty for yourself. "

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

10