Chapter 7: Dinner time
643 9 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
just a heads up anything that is actually said will be in speech marks "like this" whilst anything that is spoken in thought will be 'like this'  other than that enjoy the chapter
Spoiler

song recommendation I wish by skee lo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw    

[collapse]

 

The guard dropped to his knees, his eyes wide open and tense, his body shaking uncontrollably. In front of him was a single silver-haired girl. He put his head to the ground in submission.

“PL..PL PLEASE..DO..DO DON’T KILL ME” He stammered out

Alexis looked at the man bowed in front of her, covered in blood and on the verge of tears. She looked at him with cold, uncaring eyes. Eyes that have seen sights like this plenty of times

Alexis approached the guard. His eyes widened in panic. He tried to get up and run away, but Alexis was on him in seconds. The guard flailed his arms wildly at Alexis, but it had no effect. She took her blood-stained hands and wrapped them around his throat. The man stopped attacking her and started shaking his head sideways, tears streaming down his face.

“Pleeease.. don’t..” he said through sobs. His please fell on uncaring ears. With a sadistic smile, Alexis shook her head in disagreement and began squeezing.

The guard’s face changed into 3 different colours going from pale white to bright. The guard sputtered as Alexis strangled him. He tried hitting her hands to make her loosen her vice-like grip, but it was fruitless. She continued to increase the pressure on his throat. He started kicking his legs around to escape, but Alexis held firm. Slowly his movements began to get more sluggish his attacks on Alexis got weaker until they stopped altogether. Alexis continued to increase the pressure on his neck until there was a sudden crunch as Alexis completely crushed his throat, blood and bones pocked through his throat. Alexis stopped squeezing and let his body roll on the floor, devoid of any life.

 “Oh, I’ve missed this”, Alexis said. As she walked to the centre of the room, humming a tune to herself.

‘have you had your fun.’ I said to her.

“Yes, I have.”

‘Didn’t you tell me not to talk aloud because it makes me look like a crazy person.’

“Yes, I did, but we are alone now, so it’s fine,” Alexis picked up a dismembered arm and began to nibble on it.

*sigh* ‘Whatever. Give me my body back.’ I demanded

 “But I’m having so much fun.”

‘Alexis…….’

“Alright, alright, I’m just messing with you.”

I suddenly felt Alexis step away, and my consciousness went back to where it belonged.

“that’s better,” I started shaking each of my limbs to make sure I was entirely in control.

“if we are gonna live with each other, we are gonna set some ground rules. And Number 1 is. You can’t take over my body without my permission. I don’t care if my life is in danger; I DO NOT WANT TO BE A PASSENGER IN MY OWN BODY.”

Alexis was quiet for a minute. ‘That seems reasonable; however, if we are going to share a body, I assume I get to make my own demands as well.’

“seems only fair,” I said as I continued munching on the guard’s arm.

‘I only have one request of you, and that is you must take any opportunity to get stronger. No matter what it is. I’ve just come back to this world. I have no intention to go back any time soon.’  

I paced around thinking about what Alexis requested. It wasn’t an unreasonable demand, and her motive is valid, but I can’t shake this feeling that there is more to it than she is letting on. I looked at the blood and body parts strewn all over the cavern. My thoughts flashed back to 13 and Trent.  What I’ve been through and what I’ve done already, I clenched my hand. No, I promised I would do whatever it takes to achieve my freedom, and for that, I need power at any cost.

“Deal”

‘Good, I can feel that you have made up your mind.  We can start now.’

“Now?”

‘yes now’

“And how do I do that?”

‘by eating all these corpses, I Lovingly made for you. Now chop, chop dinner is getting cold.’

I looked around me; there were at least 50 corpses on the ground. I have no problem eating this many, but.

“There are a lot of corpses. It would take me way too long to eat this many, and I don’t think it will be long until someone notices the guards haven’t come back yet.”

‘don’t worry, the answer to that problem should be popping up soon.’

I felt a wave of pain spread across my stomach like a fire. I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach by a bull.

“OH FUCK. IT FEELS I’M BEING TORN IN TWO”

I keeled over and held my stomach, failing to mitigate the pain

“OH GOD, Please kill me.”

I scrunched up into a foetal position for how long, I don’t know, but it could have by a few seconds, but it felt like days, but the pain reluctantly faded.

I slowly stood up. My legs shaking were shaking like jelly, and my breath came out in short ragged breaths. I lurched forward and felt a rush of fluid come up and out my mouth and onto the floor. It was mostly red with chunks of pinkish matter. I rubbed my stomach only to feel something hard and sharp. I put my hands on the bottom of my shirt and started rolling up my shirt to expose my belly. And that’s when I saw IT.

Across my stomach was a second mouth lined with teeth even sharper and Bigger than what I had in my jaw. Through the gaps in the teeth, I could see something squirming Inside. I couldn’t quite make it out if only this mouth would open. The jaw suddenly snapped open, and a purple pointed tongue drenched in saliva slithered out of it.

“Alexis, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?”

‘Wow, it’s so cute. You should give it a name”

“that doesn’t answer my questions.”

‘Think of it as an extension of your digestive system, another way to eat.’

“And why would I need another way to eat?”

‘look, using your mouth is good but very slow. Your new belly maw is much faster and will make quick work of these corpses. Now stop asking questions and go eat your food is getting cold.’

I felt Alexis mentally nudge me to go the corpse in front of me. Once I was standing in front of the body, I rolled my shirt up to show my new mouth. It let out a little grumble before the tongue came out and started slithering its way to the body. The tongue went under the body and started to wrap itself around the body. Then, without any struggle, It lifted the body up and brought it to its maw. Once the head was in the maw, the mouth closed with incredible force.

*CRUNCH*

The head was instantly separated from the body. Any blood that did remain gushed onto the floor, staining the floor a deeper scarlet. The maw opened again after swallowing the head whole. The tongue lowered the body again and took a massive chunk off the corpse. The loud snapping sound of bones echoed throughout the cavern, and blood gushed out from the remaining part of the body. I'm really not human anymore as I watch my second mouth devour the whole corpse. I shook my head; this was my life now.

“I feel empty doing it this way.”

‘you will because you are taking their physical body and converting it more strength. If you were to do it using your mouth, you could gain everything that person learnt and any abilities they had. There are limitations, of course.’

“such as.”

‘you cant copy magic, as in you cant eat a wizard and then become a wizard yourself.’

” Errrr, why?”

‘people who can wield magic were born with the ability to sense the mana around them; people who can wield magic are rare. Well, they were in my time; I’m not sure about now anyway, I’m going off-topic. We cant get the ability of magic because simply you are not one of those people. Anyway, it’s not a big deal. I have a plan on how we can make our own magic. I’ll tell you later. Now go, those corpses won’t eat themselves.’

 I let out a sigh and started eating another corpse.

Spoiler

the belly mouth kinda looks like this 

[collapse]
18