E.P. 6 Fight Class
136 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I do want to say that I do suck at writing Fight scenes so I won't be writing much of the fighting in 'Rage, you damn Nerd' and the few episodes after that.)

The camera opens up to Io walking down a hall in UA. He's in hero costume. The suddenly someone picks him up. He looks to the person to see All Might, He's also in hero costume in muscle form.

Io:*Waves will in the air.* "Hello, All Might."

All Might:"Sir, Io. Good morning."

All Might then sets him on the ground and he looks up to Io.

Io:"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"

All Might gets confused.

All Might:"I guess all at once?"

Io stares at All Might and All Might starts to get nervous and sweat.

Io:"I'm hungry." *He then walks away."

All Might gets more confused.

All Might:*Walks after Io.* "Io, don't forget we got a class to teach later today."

Later.

Io is in the lunchroom and he's talking to Cook hero: Lunch Rush.

Lunch Rush:"Hero you go, sir."

He hands Io a sandwich and a glass of blood.

Io:"You are honestly one of the best heros here. I love your cooking!"

Io then runs away so he can eat his food.

Later.

All Might and Io are walking to class 1A's room for Hero Basic Training. When they arrive at the door.

All Might:"I am here." *He opens the door and dramatically enters.* "Coming through the door like a normal person!"

Io is about to walk in but trips instead and falls face first inside

Io is about to walk in but trips instead and falls face first inside.*

Io:*Muffled and raises his hand.* "Me too!" *All Might sweat drops.*

The students gasp.

Denki:"I can't believe it's really All Might! Io's here too!"

Eijiro:"So All Might is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!"

All Might picks up Io and sets Io on his feet then walks to the front of the class.

Tsuyu:"Hey, look is he wearing his Silver Age costume?"

Ojiro:"I'm getting goose-bumps. It's so retro!"

Io then stands next to All Might.

All Might:"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro."

Io:"And what it means to fight in the name of good!"

All Might flexes and Io copies him.

All Might:"Let's get into it." *He pulls out a card that says battle.* "Today's lesson will pull no punches!"

Bakugo:"Fight training."

Izuku:"Real combat?"

All Might:"But one of the keys of being a hero is..." *He points to a wall and cases come out.* "..Looking good!"

Io:"These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started."

The students gasp and cheer.

All Might:"Get yourself suited up, and then meet us at Training Ground Beta!"

Students:"Yes, Sir!"

Later.

All Might is standing at the entrance of the training grounds. Io is sitting on his right shoulder. They see the students come out with their costumes on.

All Might:"They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof!"

Io:"You guys look awesome!"

All Might:"Take this to heart. From now on you are all..."

All Might/Io:"Heroes in training!"

They look at the students costumes.

All Might:"This is getting me all revved up. You looks so cool!"

Io:"I'm super excited."

All Might and Io high five.

All Might:"Now. Shall we get started you buncha newbies?"

Then Izuku comes out in his costume. His costume mask looks like All Might a little. Io tries not to laugh. But All Might growls.

All Might:"You're so obvious."

Io clears his throat loudly and everyone one looks to them.

All Might:"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training."

Tenya:"Sirs!" *He raises his hand.* "This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

All Might:"Not quite." *Holds up to fingers.* We're going to move you two steps ahead."

Io:"Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside."

All Might:"However, statistically speaking, run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it. Backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two-on-two indoor battles."

Tsuyu:"Isn't this a little advanced?"

Io:"The best training is what you get on the battlefield!"

All Might:"But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now."

Momo:"Sirs, will you both be deciding who wins?"

Bakugo:"How much can we hurt the other team."

Ochaco:"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?"

Tenya:"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?"

Yuga:"Isn't this cape Tra''s chic?"

All Might growls and Io eye's have swirls and his head is spinning.

All Might:"I wasn't finished talking!"

Io:"So... Many... Questions." *He falls off All Mights Shoulder and onto the ground.*

All Might picks up Io and sets him on his feet

All Might picks up Io and sets him on his feet. Io's eyes still have swirls.

All Might:*Pulls out a script.* "Listen up."

Izuku:"A script?"

All Might:"The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes."

Izuku:"Sounds like a classic action movie setup."

All Might pulls out a box that says 'Lots' on the front. Io shakes his head and returns to normal.

All Might:"Time's limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!"

Tenya:"Isn't there a better way?"

Izuku:"Think about it! Pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot, so maybe that's the reason we're seeing that here."

Tenya:"Yes, I see. Life is a random series of events." *Bows.* "Excuse my rudeness."

All Might:"No sweat. Let's draw!"

All the students draw lots.

Team A is Ochaco and Izuku.

Team B is Shoto and Shoji.

Team C is Momo and Mineta.

Team D is Bakugo and Tenya.

Team E is Yuga and Mina.

Team F is Sato and Koda.

Team G is Denki and Jiro.

Team H is Tokoyami and Asui.

Team I is Ojiro and Toru.

Team J is Eijiro and Sero.

All Might then sticks his hands into two boxes. One is black and says 'Villain' on the front and the other is white and says 'Hero'.

All Might:"I declare that the first teams to fight will be..." *pulls out two balls.* "These guys!' *It's Team D as Villains and team A as Heros.*

Io:"Team A will be the heroes, Team D will be the villains."

All Might:"Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch!"

Students:"Yes, sir!"

They make their way to the Monitoring room.

All Might:"Bad guys, you can go on in and get set up. In five minutes, the good guys will be let loose and the battle will start!"

Tenya, Ochaco, Izuku:"Yes, sir!"

Bakugo and Tanya inside a building.

All Might:"Young lida. Young Bakugo. The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy."

Io:"Think from the perspective of an evildoer."

Tenya:"Got it."

All Might:"If things go too far, I'll step in."

Tenya:"Understood."

Later.

All Might and Io along with the other students are in the monitoring room. Io and All Might both have an earpiece in.

All Might then speaking into a mic.

All Might:"All Right! Let's begin the indoor combat training! Team A and Team D, your time starts now!" *Then he speaks to the other students.* "Pay attention, kids. Think about what you would do." *He pulls out a clip board.

Io looks at the screens to both Izuku and Bakugo.

Io:'Izuku you need to sort things out with Bakugo.' *He grabs his fist tight and grits his teeth. His hair is shadowing his eyes.* 'Don't make the same mistake I did. Cruz, Silva.' *He clenches his fist and a some blood drips off his hand. He quickly wipes it away and takes a deep breath. He goes back to his calm face.*

He sees Izuku and Ochaco enter the building.

Io:'The time is now. Show us what you can all do.'

Then Bakugo surprise attacks the two. They were able to dodge it.

Mineta:"He almost got the jump on them."

Eijiro:"Sneak attack, Bakugo? What kind of man pulls cheap crap like that?"

All Might:"It's a viable strategy. He's playing the part. Acting like a true villain would."

Mina:"It didn't work. Midoriya dodged him!"

Denki:"Look, there he goes!"

They watch as Izuku throws Bakugo over his shoulder. Io hums.

All Might:"Huh?"

Io:'Good.'

The camera pans to a view of everyone staring at the monitor as Bakugo yells at Izuku then it turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-24-2021

1534 words.

2