E.P. 7 Let Them Fight
119 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Io, All Might and the rest of the class in the monitoring room watching Bakugo and Izuku fight.

Io:'Now's your time to shine, Izuku.'

Kirishima:"Hey, who's Bakugo talking to? I'm not hearing anything. Can we get any sound with this video?"

All Might points to his earpiece.

All Might:"He's got a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner. I gave it to him before the match started. Along with a map of the building. Also, This," *He pulls out some capture tape.* "A roll of capture tape! Wrapping this around your opponent mean you've apprehended them, and they're out for the rest of the game."

Mina:"So, there's a 15-minute time limit, and the good guys have no idea what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on, right?"

All Might:"Correct."

Mina:"Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here. A big one!"

All Might:"Real Pros have to outwit villains on a daily basis. That's life. Even when the odds aren't in our favor, we fight!"

Jiro gasps and Kirishima laughs.

All Might:"All together!"

All Might, Students:"Let's hear a Plus Ultra!"

Io has been silent the whole time, he's been focused on the screens. With a more serious face on.

Aoyama:"Monsieur. He's on the move."

All Might:*Turns back to the screens.* "Hmm?"

Bakugo rushes at Izuku and they fight. Izuku dodges a punch from Bakugo.

Sato:"The little guy's really good!"

Sero:"He's holding his own and he hasn't even used his Quirk yet!"

Izuku runs away and Bakugo runs after him. Bakugo gets really angry.

Kaminari:"That guy has some real anger issues. Kinda scary..."

Io:'Come on Izuku fight him.'

Izuku is sitting around a corner and Bakugo is still looking for him. Ochaco found the weapon. Tenya is trying to act like a villain. Ochaco laughs and reveals that she's there. Tenya starts to monologue. Bakugo then finds Izuku.

Bakugo then aims his right grenade gauntlet at Izuku and grabs a pin.

All Might grabs a microphone.

All Might:"Young Bakugo! Don't do it! You'll kill him!"

Bakugo:*Radio* "He'll be fine as long as he dodges!"

All Might looks to Io in worry but Io keeps staring at the screens, watching the fight.

Bakugo pulls the pin on his gauntlet and it shoots out a big explosion that Izuku barely dodges and blows up a good portion of the hallway. It shakes the whole training area.

The monitoring room shakes and The students gasp.

Kirishima:"Whoa, whoa! This's nuts!"

All Might:"Come in! Come in. Midoriya!"

The smoke clears to show that Izuku is mostly alright. Bakugo talks to Izuku and then Izuku talks to Ochaco on his radio and that makes Bakugo mad.

Kirishima:"Sirs, isn't this getting outta hand? That Bakugo is acting real crazy. He's gonna kill 'im!"

All Might:"Not so." *He then talks into the mic.* "Bakugo. USe that stored-up power again and I'll stop this fight. Your team will lose."

Bakugo:*Radio* "Huh?"

All Might:"To employ such a strong attack indoors is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That's a poor strategy, whether you're a hero or a villain. The penalty would be a massive loss of points."

This makes Bakugo angry then he rushes Izuku. Izuku gets ready to counter attack but Bakugo uses a new move to get behind Izuku and hit him.

The students gasp.

Kirishima:"What was that move?"

Shoto:"He doesn't come off as a guys with a strategy. But he's actually quite intelligent."

Mina:"Huh?"

Kirishima:"What're you talkin' about?"

Shoto:"He changed his trajectory while in midair using a blast that doubled as a smokescreen. Very clever."

Momo:"A feint attack like that requires an extreme amount of precision. He had to calculate the physics and demonstrate control over his Quirk."

Denki:"Ugh, Bakugo is uber talented. I hate it."

Bakugo keeps throwing Izuku around.

Mina:"This is hard to watch! All he has to do is wrap tape around him, not kill him."

Tokoyami:"Bakugo's certainly acting like a villain."

Denki:"I thought Midoriya was pretty amazing at the start of the fight, but he's completely outmatched in terms of combat power. Not to mention, Bakugo seems like a natural at all this stuff."

They see Izuku running away from Bakugo.

Mina:"He's running away!"

Kirishima:"Not very manly, but he doesn't have a choice. He's outgunned. Unless he's got some kinda plan. It's possible..."

Bakugo catches up to Izuku. Both Izuku and Bakugo charge at each other.

Kirishima:"They're gonna kill each other! Sirs!"

Io then finally speaks up.

Io:"Let them Fight."

Kirishima:"But-"

Io:"They need to sort this out."

Izuku uses his Quirk and blows a hole through all the floors above him and the roof. Ochaco was able to capture the weapon.

Io smirks.

Then times runs out. The students look up at the screen in awe.

All Might:"You did it. The hero team...Wins!"

Izuku falls to the floor and passes out.

All Might:"Your indoor combat training is over. The hero team wins!"

The students gasp.

Kaminari:"What a weird way for this to end. The losers are practically untouched, and the winners are both on the ground."

Tokoyami:"How does the old saying go? They may've lost the battle, but they won the war."

Tsuyu:"This class is intense."

Later.

All Might and Io are in the building as two robots carry Izuku away to the nurses office.

Transpo-bot A:"To the nurse's office."

Transpo-bot B:"I know."

All Might looks over to the shocked Bakugo. Then he starts to freak out and All Might goes over and puts a hand on his shoulder.

All Might:"Young Bakugo. Cool your jets. Let's go review your work. Whether you win or lose, you can always take something away from an experience like this."

Io walks over.

Io:"As long as you're open to learning."

Later.

Everyone minus Izuku are back in the monitoring room.

All Might:"Well, despite the results. The MVP of this exercise is Young Iida!"

The students gasp.

Tanya:"Huh?!"

Tsuyu:"Shouldn't it be one of the heroes instead, since they're the winners?"

All Might:"Mm! Valid question. Why didn't we choose one of those two?"

Io:"Who has a guess?"

Momo:*Raises her hand.* "Sir! I can tell you why! Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role. I'll explain. Bakugo's judgment was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. As All Might pointed out earlier, launching a large-scale attack indoors was a foolish move. It could have been disastrous. Similarly, Midoriya's plan was also poorly thought out, considering the amount of damage that he received. He rendered himself helpless. Not Smart. As for Uraraka... she let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was far too reckless given the hypothetical stakes. If she'd treated the fake weapon as though it were real, she never would've risked using such an imprecise move. Iida was fully prepared for his opponent's arrival. He had a strategy, and never lost sight of his mission to protect the dummy weapon, even if he was foiled in the end. Technically, the hero team won, yes, but they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They didn't respect the spirit of the trial."

Io is sweating from the whole explanation.

Io:"Um.. yes. Let's go with what you said."

All Might:"She did overlook a few things, Young Iida could have relaxed a little bit in the exercise."

Io:"But otherwise, you nailed it!"

Both All Might and Io giver her a thumbs up and an awkward smile.

Momo:"One should always start with the basics and devote themselves wholeheartedly to learning. That's the only real way to become a top hero."

All Might brings out the hero and Villain boxes again.

All Might:"Now then. Time to blow this joint. Let's move on to the next match! Think about everything we saw and discussed as you tackle this training for yourself."

Students:"Yes, sir!"

Later.

All Might:"Match two! Team B will be out heroes! And Team I will be the villains!"

When the match begins Shoto just freezes the whole building. And freezes the feet of the other team and he touches the weapon and his team wins.

They can feel the cold all the way in the monitoring room. Everyone is shivering except Io, he seems fine.

All Might:*Shivering.* "He incapacitated them without compromising the weapon or his teammate. Take close note of his technique, students."

Io:"What an interesting way to win."

Kirishima:"Whoa, he's so strong!"

All Might:"The hero team Wins!"

Shoto then melts all of the ice.

Sato:*gasps.* "Holy crap."

Denki:"That guy's kind of intimidating."

Tsuyu:"He got in by recommendation, so he must be good."

All Might:"Moving on! Time to gather 'round for a review of the second match. After that, we'll jet on over to our next battle!"

Students:"Yes, sir!"

The next battle Team J are the villains and Team H are the heros.

Later.

Team C are the villains and Team G are the heros.

Next Battle.

Team F are the Villains and Team E are the heros.

Later after all the battles are done, All Might, Io and the students gather at the exit of the training grounds.

Io blows a whistle.

All Might:"That's a wrap! Super work. You really stepped up to the plate."

Io:"And, we didn't have any major injuries, except for Midoriya. You should be proud."

All Might:"Excellent first day of training, all around!" *He gives them a thumbs up and Io quickly copies him.*

Tsuyu:"It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our homeroom class. Mr. Aizawa was such a buzzkill."

All Might:"I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my alma mater!"

Io raises his arms.

Io:"Yaaaa!"

All Might:"That's all for now, folks. I should go and check on Young Midoriya's progress!"

Io:"I have other stuff to do."

All Might:"Now, watch how a pro exits. Like he's got somewhere to be!"

Io grabs All Mights costume and All Might runs off.

The students gasp.

Io is flying behind All Might like a flag.

Io:"Weeee."

Later.

The sun is starting to set and Io is seen walking to the Blood bead tree. He starts to hum.

 

(Play the song Code Vein "All Of You" english version.)

The Io starts to sing.

Io:"Laughter in the distance." *He stops and looks to the sun.*

A wind blows and his veil and hair flow in the wind.

Io:"Unfamiliar cadence. Smell the scent of your youth. Fragrant in the breeze."

He grabs his golden necklace and starts walking to the white tree.

Io:"Sitting in your bedroom. All Alone you wait to hear the sound Of a door once locked now opening."

He reaches the tree and looks at it.

Io:"Every time your frozen memories come to thaw. Bit by bit melts away 'til there's nothing at all."

He grabs a blood bead and he looks at it and he sees his reflection.

Io:"Even when they're gone," *Two figures are seen in the blood bead. A male and a female.* "You hold on so tightly to them in your heart, you will never forget." *He brings the bead to his chest above his heart.*

He then looks over to a tree and sees some birds and the birds sing.

Io:"Birds sing in the distance."

He then starts to walk around the tree putting a hand on the bark.

Io:"Old familiar candece, smell the sent of your youth. Fragrant in the rain."

Io then looks back to the sun.

Io:"Sitting in your bedroom. All Alone you wait to hear the sound, You've been longing for, for a lifetime."

He grabs his necklace again.

Io:"Every time your frozen memories come to thaw. Bit by but melts away 'til there's nothing at all."

Io then leans on the bark of the tree.

Io:"Even when they're gone." *He looks down to the blood bead.*

He slides down the bark.

Io:"We hold on so tightly to them." *He grips the bead tightly.*

Io then brings his knees to his chest and crosses his arms on top of them and he puts his face into his arms.

Io:"In our hearts, we will never forget."

A single tear falls to the ground.

The camera pans to a nearby coner and it shows Izuku leaning against the wall listening to the song. He has some tears falling from his face.

Izuku:"That was a sad song."

The he hears a voice from the side.

All Might:"It indeed is."

Izuku look over to see All Might in his skinny from walking up.

All Might:"He misses his sister dearly. He made that song for her."

Izuku:"His sister?" *He then thinks about it.* "That's right he had a sister. But she died in a fire didn't she? I remember watching the news clips about that event."

All Might:"Yes, She was at a hospital when a fire suddenly broke out."

Izuku:"Why was she there?"

All Might:"To tell you that, I would have to tell you a story." *He clears his throat.* "Many year ago, when Io was still in high school. He, his sister and A childhood friend were all in the same class."

All Might:"Cruz, the younger sister of Io

All Might:"Cruz, the younger sister of Io. She was incredibly talented and she was able to skip a few year ahead in school."

All Might:"Gregorio Silva

All Might:"Gregorio Silva. The oldest of the three."

All Might:"They all had similar Quirks, people called them the 'Blood Trio.'"

Izuku:"Blood Trio?"

All Might:"Yes, Because of there similar Quirks. Silva's Quirk was almost the same as Io's except he can from two metal hounds on his shoulders. But Cruz's was more powerful then both of theirs. She was able to create these big spears and use them for close range or far range attacks."

Izuku:"Wow."

All Might:"When they graduated from UA, something happened to Cruz. She got sick because of her Quirk and no one knew why. So she spent many year at the hospital in pain. Silva determined to cure her went on a dark path. And Io after a few years of being a pro hero, he became the number one hero. And he hates to admit it but it went to his head. He spent less time with Cruz and Silva and spent more time being a hero and doing interviews and talk shows."

All Might sighs.

All Might:"I shouldn't even be telling you this stuff. But you do need to know. One day Silva mysteriously disappeared and no one has seen him since. He and Criz fought about it. She wanted him to look for Silva but he said he had better things to do. He left angry leaving her there. That was the last time he saw her because a few weeks later the Hospital caught on fire."

Izuku is crying.

All Might:"When Io heard he rushed to the hospital and tried to save her. But her room is on the top floor and many people needed help. He managed to save many people but when he went in. An explosion happen on the top floor, everyone was scared but a few minutes later Io emerge with some people he managed to save., but he had a large gash across his chest and was heavily bleeding. He almost died that day and nobody really know what happened in there except Io."

All Might looks around the corner and looks at Io, he still has his head in his arms and All might looks back to Izuku.

All Might:"He won't tell anybody what happened. So everybody assumes she died in the hospital. He hasn't even told me."

Izuku:*Crying.* "That's really sad."

All Might:"So after that event he quite being a hero and took a job as a teacher. But after a while he had to go back to being a hero again. The people needed him."

All Might:"But this time he took a different approach. He started to train the new heros and ones becoming heroes on how to use their Quirks. He also always refuses to move up a spot on the Hero list."

Izuku:"He's scared."

All Might:"Yes, he's scared that he will become like he was before."

All Might then points to his neck.

All Might:"That necklace he always wears was the only thing that he managed to salvage from the bruning wreck of the hospital. It was his sisters. It's a reminder of what could happen again if he does go back to being like that."

All Might:*Sighs.* "He still blames himself for what happened to his sister and his friend to this very day."

Then he points to Izuku.

All Might:"But remember he will always be there for you and any hero in need of help."

Izuku then wipes his eyes and nods at All Might.

All Might:*Gets scared.* "Just don't tell him I told you this stuff. He will get really mad at me."

Izuku:"Yes, All Might."

Izuku look back to Io.

Some wind blows Io's hair and some tears fly into the wind.

The camera pans to a view of Io sitting at the tree then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-25-2021

2935 words

2