E.P. 9 Villains
89 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to a black and purple portal opening then a bunch of people start to walk out. 

Kirishima:"Whoa, what is that thing? Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people."

Izuku steps forward.

Aizawa:"Stay back!"

The students stop. Izuku gasps. Aizawa puts on his goggles.

Aizawa:"This is real. Those are villains."

The students gasp.

A nomu comes out of the portal and what looks to be a knight holding a shield and sword, also comes out of the portal.

A nomu comes out of the portal and what looks to be a knight holding a shield and sword, also comes out of the portal

Kurogiri:"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieve from UA, All Might and Io should be here as well."

Aizawa takes a step forward.

Aizawa:"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus."

The villains walk to them.

Shigaraki:"Where are they? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet them. They want All Might and Io. The great Symbol of Peace, and the Trainer of Heroes. I can't believe their not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids. they'll come out to play."

Aizawa activates his Quirk. 

Izuku is scared.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "That day, we learned what the pro heroes are really up against. The darkness they face to keep us safe." *The camera shows the four main villains. Then it zooms into Shigaraki's face.*  "We looked at these villains, and pure evil stared back."

Kirishima:"What? Real Villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into UA facility this secure?"

Momo walks forward.

Momo:"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?"

Thirteen:"Good question. I'm not sure."

Momo and Tenya gasp. 

Shoto:"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

The students gasp at his explanation. 

Aizawa:"Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, they might be jamming out regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."

Danki:*Puts a hand on his headphones.* "Yes, sir."

Izuku:"What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of 'em. Even of you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and One-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

Aizawa:"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. That's something Io told me."

Izuku gasps.

Aizawa starts walking to the villains.

Aizawa:"I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." *They nod.*

Aizawa jumps down the stairs. 

The students start running to the exit but Izuku is busy watching Aizawa taking down villains.

Izuku:"Whoa. He's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him."

Tenya:"This is no time to be analyzing. We have to go!"

Izuku starts running to the others. 

But halfway to the exit a black and Purple portal opens on the floor and Kurogiri comes out of it. 

The students and Thirteen stop.

Kurogiri:"There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might and Io, The Symbol of Peace and the Trainer of Heroes, to take their last breath?"

Izuku gasps and his eyes widen. 

Kurogiri:"I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of them. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter." *Thirteen opens a hatch on one of their fingers.* "I still have a role to play."

Thirteen aims their finger forward then they gasps as Kirishima and Bakugo rush Kurogiri.

They jump up and try to hit him. Bakugo uses his Quirk and makes a big explosion which causes a lot of smoke to form in the area. 

Kirishima:"Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?"

Then they hear Kurogiri's voice in the smoke.

Kurogiri:"You live up to your school's reputation."

The smoke clears to show that Kurogiri is fine. They go see a metal armor around his neck.

Kurogiri:"But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt."

Thirteen:"You two, get out of the way, right now!"

Kurogiri:"I'll scatter you across this facility," *Black and purple smoke rushes forward.* "..To meet my comrades, and your deaths!" *The black smoke surrounds everyone.*

Kirishima:"Crap. What is this?!"

Tenya and Ochaco are grunting and Sato yelps. 

Tsuyu:"Ribbit."

Tenya, Ochaco and Sato are outside of the smoke dome. 

Tenya:"What's going on?!"

Everyone in the smoke dome gets teleported to a random place around USJ. 

The camera then pans over to UA and moves into the Teacher's Lounge. All Might and Io sitting on the couch. All Might is trying to call Thirteen and Io just finished drinking from the blood bead.

Phone Operator:"The number you have dialed is not in service, or has been temporarily disconnected. Please check the number, and then try again. Thank you."

All Might sighs.

All Might:"Can't get through to Thirteen or Aizawa."

Io:"But they are teaching, remember."

All Might:"I guess."

Io:"But unlike us. We're neglecting our duties because we spent our entire morning commute being heroic."

All Might:"An Amature move. What was I thinking? Maybe we should just show up and say something inspiring at the end. Yeah, get a good ten minutes out of my hero form."

Io:"I won't be able to use my Quirk much."

All Might then goes into his hero form. 

All Might:"Time to join our students--" *He coughs up blood.*

The the door opens to show the Nezu.

Nezu:"Hold your horses!"

All Might and Io grunt. 

All Might:"Hello, Nezu, sir!"

Io:"Hi, principle Nezu..... Sir!"

Nezu:*Raises a paw.* "That's me! The one who could be a mouse, or a dog, or a bear, though the only important thing is... "

Nezu:"I'm the principle!"

Nezu:"I'm the principle!"

Io and All Might crouch down at shuffle to Nezu.

All Might:"Your fur looks especially well groomed and glossy today, sir."

Io:"Shiny."

Nezu walks up to them.

Nezu:"The secret is keratin. I'm not sure that humans can get this kind of lustrous shine." *He goes and shuffles through his pockets.* "But we can talk about grooming later." *He pulls out his phone.*

Nezu's phone shows the news from this morning and it has all the crimes Io and All Might stopped. 

Nezu:"Look at the news! Shall I read it to you? It says you both resolved three incidents in just one hour!"

All Might and Io grunt.

Io:'Oh, no. I'm going to get detention again, aren't I?'

Nezu sighs. 

Nezu:"The fault mainly belongs to the ruffians who still cause trouble in the city despite you both being here. But you two also have to learn not to react every time you hear of an incident. You both haven't changed in all these years. You've always been proactive All Might. And Io's always been an airhead."

Io:"People keep calling me that. I still don't know what it means!"

Nezu and All Might sweat drop. 

Nezu:"But only now, both of your heroisms are limited due to your injury All might and Your increasing blood thirst Io." *Nezu walks to the couch.* "Plus, you've both got the added work of training One For All's successor."

Nezu:"All Might you insist on remaining the Symbol of Peace," *All Might starts to smoke.* "And the only way you can justify staying out of the spotlight is by teaching. The same is for Io." *He looks to the two.*  That's why I gave you two this job." *Sees All Might is smoking.* "Oh, dear, you're smoking, that can't be good."

All Might changes back into his skinny form. Io looks at his empty blood bead and groans.

Nezu:"It looks like you both need to stay here in the lounge and relax a little while longer."

Nezu climbs on the couch and sits on it.

Nezu:"The other teachers will understand. They're more than capable. But now that you both are teacher here, All Might, Io," *All Might and Io hop over to the coffee table.*  I really do with you'd both prioritize your students over your hero work. They deserve it."

Nezu:"After all, there are plenty of other hero agencies working throughout the city."

All Might:"Yeah, you're right, principle."

Io:"We're sorry, principle."

All Might:"So, we were gonna head over to the USJ to make an appearance now, actually, if you don't mind."

Nezu:"Even if you both went now, you'd have to return almost right away." *Nezu pours some tea.* "So, you might as well stick around and listen to some of my teaching philosophies. They could prove useful." 

Io:*Sweat drops.* 'He's gonna use big words that are gonna hurt my head.'

Nezu slides two cups of tea to them.

Nezu:"Here, drink up."

Io grabs his and drinks his tea.

Nezu:"Let's start by discussing combat pedagogy as view through the lens of ethical Quirk use."

Io:"Big and confusing words!"

All Might:"You know, you haven't changed much all these years, either, sir

All Might:"You know, you haven't changed much all these years, either, sir."

The camera pans to a view of the school then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-26-2021

1668 words.

1