E.P. 11 Io and All Might
93 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The episode will have my first big fight scene, so please tell me how I did with it at the end and how I can improve in the future. Also long chapter is up head. So I hope your ready. Because it took me awhile to write this.)

The camera opens up to Izuku being held by the Nomu and it about to grab his head. Shigaraki is about to grab Tsuyu and Mineta. Aizawa is bleeding out on the ground.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "All of us, even our teachers, were scared. The evil we faced clouded our hearts with fear."

The doors to USJ burst open. Everyone looks to the doors.

The Figures of All Might and Io can be seen through the smoke. It looks like Io is carrying a big Axe like weapon. Io's Quirk is active so he has red eyes glowing through the smoke. 

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "But the deeper the darkness around you..." *The smoke clears around All Might and Io.* "...The brighter the light shines. When a ray of hope appears."

Both All Might and Io look really Pissed. You can also now see the Axe weapon, its nearly twice the size of Io.

You can also now see the Axe weapon, its nearly twice the size of Io

Students:"It's All Might and Io!"

Students:"It's All Might and Io!"

Music

All Might and Io walk forward. Mina and Ochaco are crying in happiness. 

All Might:"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So we hurried over, running into Young Iida along the way."

Io:"He told us of the villainy at work here."

Both All Might and Io get angrier. 

Io:'I let my students be in danger. They hurt my friends and my students. They better pray that I don't hurt them worse!'

Io/All Might:"Have no fear, students...." *All Might and Io rip their ties off.* "Because We are here!"

* "Because We are here!"

Mineta:*Crying.* "Look, we're saved!"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit."

Izuku:"They're here... All Might, Io!" *The camera pans All Might and Io's pissed faces.* "And their not smiling. And Io's brought Dammerung!"

Shigaraki stands up and looks to the two. 

Shigaraki:"After all this waiting....The Heroic pieces of trash show up."

All Might and Io throw their Dress coats away. 

Villain A:"Holy crap. It's All Might and Io. I've never seen them in person before."

Villain B:"I didn't expect All Might to be so huge. Io looks really scary."

Villain D:"Heh. This is no time to talk, you idiots." *Io and All Might jump down to them.* "If we strike now, we can kill them--"

The villain is kicked away. The other villains gasp. Then their also beat up. 

All Might and Io stand next to Aizawa. Io puts his mask on. All Might picks up Aizawa. Io looks at his condition and his anger rises. He slams his weapon on the ground in anger and it creates a large crack. 

All Might:"I'm sorry, Aizawa. We should've been here."

Io:"This is our fault."

All Might and Io look to the others.

All Might grabs Izuku and Io grabs Tsuyu and Mineta and they jump away from the Nomu, Knight and Shigaraki. Shigaraki's mask falls off.

Mineta:"Uh.. What the heck?"

All Might:"Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time."

Mineta:"Yes, sir!"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit."

Izuku:"You save us, All Might. Io."

Shigaraki is panting. He has his hands covering his face.

Shigaraki:"No,no,no. It wasn't supposed to go this way." *He walks to his hand mask.* "All Might's still fast, Father. Io's is still in control. Somehow they managed to hit me." *He puts his mask back on."

Shigaraki sighs.

Shigaraki:"Of course a government heroes relies on violence. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see them when they moved. But All Might's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true, after all. All Might really is getting weaker. Then it must be true that Io's thirst is getting stronger."

Izuku gasps.

The three kids pick up Aizawa.

Izuku:"All Might, Io, you can't! That brain villain took One For--" *He relies Mineta and Tsuyu are still here.* "I-I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all. I don't know about the Knight. They're too strong!"

All Might puts a hand out to Izuku.

All Might:"Young Midoriya!"

Izuku:"Uh-"

All Might and Io look to Izuku and give him a big smile. 

Io:"We got this

Io:"We got this."

Izuku sighs then looks to Aizawa and the three take Aizawa away. 

Then All Might and Io look to Shigaraki and rush at him. All Might puts his arms in an X. And Io gets ready to swing his axe.

All Might:"Carolina..."

Io:"Revents..."

Shigaraki:"Nomu, Knight."

The Nomu and The Lost Knight get in front of the two heroes and block their blows.

All Might:"Smash!"

Io:"Retribution!" 

Io:"Retribution!" 

All Might/Io:"Huh?"

The nomu Growls and the knight roars. 

The Nomu tries to grab All Might and The Knight swing it's sword at Io. Io and All Might dodge the attacks.

All Might:"Guess he wasn't wrong when he said it had no effect on you."

Io:"Take this!"

Io goes and swings is axe in a chop style and the Light block it with his shield and swings his sword at Io and Io blocks it with his stinger. 

The knight roars at Io. 

Io goes and swings his ace again and the knight blocks it again. Io jumps away.

Io:"You block all my attacks. It's like you know my moves."

The Knight charges at Io and swings it sword and Io barely blocks it. 

Shigaraki:"That's because was trained to know all your moves, Io.  The only way your going to do anything to him is to be erratic. But that's not your fighting style is it. You will finally fall here."

Io:"Ha, Now I can beat him."

Io goes to attack from above and the knight goes to block it but then Io switches and goes behind to attack. He swings his axe and he hits the knight causing a big explosion of smoke. 

Shigaraki:"Hey, hey now."

The camera moves up to near the exit.

Sato:"All right! Take that, bird brain! And Tin Can!"

Sero:"Whoa..."

Sato:"That's what you villains get for underestimating them."

Ochaco and Mina gasp and giggle.

The camera moves down to Izuku, Mineta and Tsuyu.

Mineta:"Are you guys seeing this? That Suplex and Axe swing both looked like a huge explosion! All Might and Io are on a whole 'nother level!"

Tsuyu:"And yet All Might still has to look at his notes when he's teaching us. Io's still an airhead."

Izuku:'It's possible they have a way to kill them. But even if they do, there's not really anything we can do to help them now. If we tried to, we'd risk getting taken hostage, which is so much worse than getting in their way. I have to put my faith in All Might and Io, and stop worrying about the villains' plans.'

Mineta:*Shuts to the two heros.* "Get those guys! Punch them right in the balls!"

Tsuyu:"Maybe we were worried about these bad guys for nothing. All Might and Io are unstoppable."

Izuku:'Seem that way. But...I know the truth. I read the hero new this morning on my way to school, and saw the headline about All Might and Io.' *He then remembers when Aizawa was talking to Thirteen when they arrived at the USJ.* 'The, when they were talking about why he wasn't at training, Thirteen held up three fingers then made a teardrop, probably to indicate that All Might was already at his limit today. And Io need to drink. But I saw Io's blood tree this morning and there was only one blood bead on it. They must've been absent because they used too much of their power! All Might shouldn't be using One For All now! And Io's need to drink blood! I'm the only one in my class who knows.'

Izuku then remembers what All Might told him about his wound and what Io told him about his bloodthirst. 

Izuku looks back to the Heros.

Izuku:'They're saving us, but at what cost?' *Everyone is now cheering All Might and Io on.* 'They're cheering them on, but they don't know what kind of trouble their actually in.'

The smoke clears and it shows that the knight blocked Io's attack and Io is now on the ground with a shield on his neck, choking him.

Io:'What happened? How is this possible!'

The group gasps.

The Knight pushes hard on his shield into Io's neck and Io's grunts. He drops Dammerung and puts his hands tries to put his hands on the shield but the knight stabs his right hand with his sword and keeps it their. 

Io's eyes turn red as he tries to use stiner to stab the Knight in the back but it goes through a black portal and opens up next to the knight and the knight grabs stinger as it comes through the portal.

Io:*Grunts.* 'Not fair!'

Shigaraki:"Nice. You tried to use your speed to get behind him. Sorry, that won't work. Knight's has fast and strong as you are. That won't stop him."

Io grunts.

Shigaraki giggles.

Shigaraki:"Nice work, Kurogiri. We've got them just where we want them now."

The knight pushes down harder on Io's neck and starts to Squeeze his stinger. Io grunts.

Io:'I can't breath!' *He does his best to look over to All Might and sees the Nomu digging its claws into All Might's weak spot.* 'I need to help him!'

Io grabs the shield with his left hand and tries to raise it.

All Might:"If this is your best, then you picked the wrong place to attack. You should just give up now."

Io does his best to laugh.

Shigaraki pants and starts to scratch his neck.

Shigaraki:"Kurogiri."

Kurogiri:"Normally I wouldn't want blood and viscera flooding the insides of my warp gates, but I'll make an exception for heroes as great as you two."

Io grunts as a warp gate surround All Might and him.  

Kurogiri:"Since you're both too fast to see with the human eye, Nomu and Knight had to restrain you two." *They start to fall through the portal.* "And once they've pulled and pushed your body's halfway through. I'll squeeze the gate shut. I'm going to enjoy tearing you two to pieces."

Io and All Might grunt. 

The camera moves back to Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta.

Izuku:"Asui."

Tsuyu:"Yeah, what is it, Midoriya?"

Izuku:"Will you carry Mr. Aizawa for me?"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit? Sure, but what're you gonna do?"

The camera then shows Io trying to lift the shield off his neck with just his left hand. He's also trying to get his stinger out of the knights grasp.

Izuku:'All Might, Io... I won't them them kill you!'

Izuku starts to run towards them.

Mineta:"Are you crazy?!"

Izuku:'There's still so much I want you two to teach me! This can't be how it all ends. It just can't!' *He thinks about all the times they all spent together.* 'I'm coming!'

Io sees Izuku running to them.

Io:'Mr. Izuku, what is he doing. If your coming to save us, Save All Might!'

Izuku then jumps towards them yelling with a hand reach out. Then Kurogiri gets in his way. He opens a portal up and right before he goes through Bakugo attacks Kurogiri. 

Bakugo:"Get the hell outta my way, Deku!"

Izuku gasps. 

Bakugo grabs the metal piece around Kurogiri's neck and brings him to the ground and holds him there. 

The some ice comes over and freezes the knights feet. 

Io:'Todoroki!'

Shoto:"One of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here because you think you can kill All Might and Io."

Io:'He only froze the knight!'

The Knight seems distracted by the ice and Io kicks him in the back and it stagers him and Io uses it to his advantage to push the shield of his neck and grab the sword and pull it out of his hand. 

He then stand up and grabs Dammerung and jumps back and lands next to Shoto. Io grunts and his eyes flash blue for a second but Io calms himself. 

Izuku:*Gasps.* "Are you two okay?"

Kirishima then comes and lunges at Shigaraki. Shigaraki dodges the attack. 

Kirishima:"Damn! That was gonna be cool!"

Bakugo:"Guess I found your body that time, ya smokey bastard!"

Shoto:"The Symbol of Peace and The Trainer of Heroes will not be defeated by delinquents like you."

Izuku:"Kacchan! Everyone!" *He starts to tear up but he rubs his eyes.* 

Everyone looks to Shigaraki. He turns to Kurogiri.

Shigaraki:"Kurogiri. How could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here."

Katsuki:"Heh. You got careless, you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You used that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed. But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed."

Kurogiri grunts and Bakugo uses his Quirk to create small explosion on his neck and he groans. 

Bakugo:"Don't move! You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleanin' you up for weeks."

Kirishima:"Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic."

Shigaraki turns to the Knight and Nomu.

Shigaraki:"Nomu, Knight."

Nomu screeches and The Lost Knight Roars. 

The Knight forces it way out of the ice and the Nomu breaks its arm off.

Izuku backs up.

Izuku:"How is that thing still moving. He's all messed up."

All Might:"Stay back, everybody!"

The Nomu regenerates its arm and the Knight picks up its fallen sword.

All Might:"What's this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption."

Shigaraki:"I didn't say that was his only Quirk. He also has super-regeneration and so does the Knight. Nomu and Knight have been modified to take you two on even at 100% of your powers. They're basically a highly efficient punching bags that hit back."

The students get ready to fight.

Shigaraki:"First, we need to free our method of escape."

Izuku and Shoto and Bakugo gasp.

Kirishima:"Huh?"

Shigaraki:"Get him, Nomu, knight."

The Knight and Monu rush at Nakugo.

Io:'No, He's Fast!'

All Might and Io rush and move  bakugo before the attacks before they could hit him.  

Io and All Might are sent flying into a wall. 

The smoke clears and Io and All Might are coughing and panting. Io blocked the attack with Dammerung, but the attack managed to cut his head. His mask has a deep scratch on it. 

Izuku:*Gasps.* "Io, All Might!"

All Might:*Panting.* "These are kids, and you don't hold back?"

Shigaraki:"I didn't have much choice. He was threatening my companion. Besides, these kids are no angels. The plain-looking one?"

Izuku gasps.

Shigaraki:"He tried to kill me with a maxed-out punch. What kind of 'hero' does something like that? You think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say it's for the sake of others."

All Might and Io growl.

Shigaraki:"Well, you know what, All Might? Io? That pisses me off. Why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and others are villainous? Casing judgement as to what's 'good' and what's 'evil.' You think you're the Symbol of Peace and Trainer of Heroes? Ha, You're both just another government-sponsored instrument of violence. And violence always breeds more violence.  I'll make sure the world understands that once you're both dead."

Io:"You're nothing but a lunatic."

All Might:"Criminals like you; you always try and make your actions sound noble."

Io:*Coughs.* "But admit it; you're only doing this because you like it. Isn't that right?"

Shoto:"We've got them outnumbered."

Izuku: *Nods.* "And Kacchan found the mist guy's weakness."

Kirishima:"These dudes may act really tough, but we can take 'em down now with All Might's and Io's help." *Activates his Quirk.* "Let's do this." 

All Might and Io walk in front of the students.

All Might:"Don't attack."

The students gasp. 

Io:"Get out of here."

Shoto:"You both would've been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, remember? You two need our help."

All Might:"I thank you for your assistance."

Io:"Me too."

All Might:"But this is different. It's gonna be all right. Just sit back and watch pros at work."

Izuku:"But you're both too hurt. You're both bleeding. And All Might you're almost out of ti--" *Izuku stops himself.* 

All Might and Io give him a thumbs up. 

Io:"Remember, Always stay positive." 

All Might and Io look to the villains.

Shigaraki:"Nomu. Knight. Kurogiri. Kill them.  I'll deal with the children."

Io looks to his bleeding right hand and then he touches the gash on his head,

Io:'I can't heal or that'll shorten my time and I know All Might doesn't have much time either.' *He takes a deep creeth.* 'I need to be fast.'

Shigaraki:"Let's clear this level and go home."

He charges forward.

Music

Io:'Even if we're both about to run out of time. We need to stop these villains.' *He closes his eyes then reopens them to show them being a very dark red.* 'No one hurts my students and friends!'

* 'No one hurts my students and friends!'

He and All Might rush forward.

Io and The Knight charge each other and they clash.

Shigaraki:"Didn't you hear, he know your moves and he's faster."

Io:"That's never stop me from anything!"

He goes to stab the knight with his tail and the knight block it with his shield. Io jumps up and slashes down at the knight and it blocks with his sword. Bit the sword cracks a little. 

The knight throws Io off of him and Io flies back and the Knight charges. Io uses is tail to stop himself and and he brings up Dammerung just in time to block a blow from the knight shield. But he didn't see the sword and he barely dodges it. The sword managed to cut his side. 

Io jumps back and grabs his side and his eyes go blue for a second and Io growls, but he shakes his head they turn back to the deep red again.

Io:"Just hold on a little longer."

He charges back at the knight. 

The attacks from All Might and Nomu Along with Io and the knight is causing a bunch of wind and it nearly blows the other away. 

Izuku:"They're gonna fight them head on?"

Kirishima:"Whoa, they're.."*He almost gets blown away.* "..So fast!"

Kurogiri gets blown back.

Kurogiri:"No! I can't get near them!"

Io:"He said that your fast and know all my moves, but you can't possibly know any of my brand new moves."

He swats the knights attack and kicks the shield staggering the knight and he stabs him with his stiger and throws the Knight a few meters away. 

Io:"So I just have to also come up with new moves and also go past my limits."

He charges at the Knight again. He goes to stab the knight but it bashes him in the side he got slash on with his shield causing Io to groans but not deter him. He punches the shield really hard destroying it along with breaking a couple of his own fingers.

Io:"That hurt but I'm willing to take it. You hurt Aizawa so I'm gonna hurt you back tens times more!" 

He blocks an attack from the knight and continues to fight. He slashes the knights arms and legs. 

Izuku:'They're giving it their all even know both of them are injured! Those aren't just random punches and slashes, either. They're targeted, and every single one of them....is more than 100% of their power."

Io swings his ace at the knight and the knight blocks it with his sword but the sword breaks from the pressure of Io's swing and the knight is sent flying.

Io:"A hero..." *He charges at the knight.* "..Will never give up until everyone is safe." 

He grabs the knight's head and head butts him stagering him and Io stabs him with his tail again and slams the knight into the ground. Then he throws the Knight into the air and Io jumps up cracking the ground below him and he soars above the Knight and kicks him in the gut hard sending the knight back into the ground. The Nomu and the Knight land next to each other.

Io slams back into the ground and the knight flyes back up.

All Might/Io:"Now for a lesson. You may have heard these words before, but I'll teach you what they really mean." 

Io holds his axe like a baseball bat.

All Might/Io:"Go beyond! PLUS ULTRA!"

Io swings Dammerung as hard as he can at the knight and the knight plus the Nomu are sent flying out of USJ and into the clouds

Io swings Dammerung as hard as he can at the knight and the knight plus the Nomu are sent flying out of USJ and into the clouds.

The camera pans to thirteens group.

Sero:"Um, did two villain just fly by? Or am I goin' crazy?"

Sato:"It was that brain dude and tin can."

Shoji:"Such power."

Mineta:"Ah... That's All Might and Io for you." *He starts to tear up.* "That's why their the most amazing heroes in the entire world!"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit, ribbit."

Mineta:"Yes!"

Mina and Ochaco look to each other and smile.

The the camera pans back down to the group.

Kirishima:"That was like the finishing move in a video game. All Might beat the shock absorption right out of him and Io speed right past the Knight. I've never seen that kind of brute strength!"

Bakugo:"Imagine having powers like that. They must've been punching and slashing those monsters so fast, they couldn't regenerate or process what was going on."

Shoto:'They really are the best.'

Bakugo:'That's how you get to be a pro."

Izuku looks to the two pro heroes. Io and All Might are standing in some smoke.

Izuku:"They did it..."

All Might:"I really have gotten weaker. Back in my heyday, five hits woulda been enough to knock that guy out. But today, it took more than 300 might blows."

Io takes off his mask and blood falls down the side of his mouth. His eyes turn back to yellow.

Io:"We're both were stronger in our heyday. I could have finished that fight way soon back in my day."

All Might starts to smoke but it's hidden by the smoke screen around them.

Io's eyes flicker blue again and he growls and pants. His legs wobble and he almost falls over but he uses Dammerung as a cane. Ip is able to hide is exhaustiveness with the smoke screen too. 

Io:'I need to drink blood fast. I can barely control it and I'm exhausted.'

Both Io and All Might turn to Shigaraki.

All Might:"You've been bested, villains."

Shigaraki starts to shake with anger,

Io:"Surrender. We all want to get this over with quickly."

Shigaraki:"They cheated."

the camera pans to a view of the arena then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-27-2021

4002 words.

( I stayed up real late because I was really excited to write this episode. I'm so tired.

So tell me how I did with my first Major and long fight scene.)

2