E.P. 12 Set in Motion
84 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Here's the final episode of season 1.)

The camera opens up to an electric Villain holding Denki hostage. 

Electric villain looks to Momo and Jiro.

Electric Villain:"Get your hands up. And no Quirks, got it?" *He holds up Denki.* "Use your powers, and I'll kill your friend here."

Momo:"Kaminari's helpless."

Jiro:"Damn Villain. He totally caught us with our pants down."

Momo:"I thought that electric blast would've fried them all. We're so stupid."

Jiro:"How did we not see this coming?"

Electric Villain:"I feel a little brotherhood with other electric types, so I don't want to kill him." *He raises his hand and electricity sparks in his hand and Denki gets scared.* "But I will if you make me."

Momo and Jiro gasp and they raise their hands

Momo and Jiro gasp and they raise their hands. 

Momo:"An electric type. He's probably the one Todoroki said was jamming our communications."

The electric villain walks towards them.

Electric villain:"Huh... Don't move a muscle. Let's take this nice and slow."

Jiro:*Gets an Idea.* "Y'know, you two dudes are so lucky." *Momo looks to her.* "People with electric type Quirks are destined for mainstream success."

The electric villain stops walk and using his quirk.

Momo:*Whispers.* "What're you doing?"

Jiro:"I mean, even if you didn't wanna be a hero, there are tons of jobs you could do in the city, right?" *Jiro makes her earphone jack slowly make its way down to her leg.* "Your kina Quirk is in high demand."

Momo notices what Jiro is doing and gasps.

Jiro:"So, I'm wondering-- Why would you become a villain in the first place?"

Jiro's earphone jack is almost down to the plug in on her leg.

Jiro:"You don't have to answer. I just thought it might be interesting to know."

She almost has her jack plugged in when the villain brings his hand near Denki's face and he uses his Quirk.

Momo and Jiro gasp. 

Electric Villain:"Nice try. Think you can distract me that easily? Big mistake, sweetheart. I'm not some dumb thug who can be outsmarted by a couple'a kids. You need to learn to take hostage situations seriously." *The knocked out villains start to wake up.*  "So here's the new deal. Either this idiot's going to die, or you are." *Denki is crying and also drooling.* "How about that?"

Jiro grunts.

Electric Villain:"You can save either his life... " *Momo is sweating.* "..Or your own."

He start to walk to them.

Electric Villain:*Laughs.* "Now. What's it gonna be, girlies?"

The camera moves back down to All Might and Io.

Shigaraki is scratching his neck.

Shigaraki:"Oh, come on. What's going on here? All Might's and Io are just as strong as they always been. And Io's not even losing control. Dammit. Don't tell me I was lied to."

All Might:"What's wrong."

Shigaraki gasps.

Io:"Not attacking us? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier?"

All Might:*Glares.* "Well, come and get us, if you dare."

Shigaraki gasps and takes a step back.

Bakugo is sweating.

Bakugo:"Man, this is.... Intense."

Shoto:"As I expected. There's no reason for us to fight now. They'll handle this."

Izuku gasps. 

Kirishima:"Come on, Midoriya. We should regroup with the other guys." *Izuku looks worried.*  The last thing we wanna do is get taken hostage or get in their way."

Izuku:'This isn't right. They can't beat them Their bluffing. It's almost hidden by the dust, but I can see it.' *He looks to All Might.* 'The steam coming off his body is the same as when he's about to transform.' *The he looks to Io.* 'He's barely standing, he's exhausted and I also saw a flash of blue from his eyes. Their out of time.'

The camera moves over to Io and All Might.

Io:*His legs are shaking.* 'I can't barley stand, that knight guys was strong. I can't use my Quirk barley any longer or I'll frenzy. All Might is out of time. He can't keep this up much longer too.'

All Might takes a step forward.

All Might:*Grunts.* "What? Are you scared?"

Shigaraki:"Uh--"

Shigaraki pants as he scratches his neck. 

Shigaraki:"If only Nomu and Knight were here.. they'd rush you right now. Pound you two into the ground without giving it a second thought."

Io then smells something in the air.

Io:"Shit." *He looks to All Might.* "Think your bluffing will keep working."

All Might grunts and nods.

All Might:"Go, I know you smelt something bad."

Io:"Are you sure."

ALl Might:"Yeah."

Io puts his mask back and and he grunts and his eyes turns red and he jumps away. 

The camera moves back to Momo's group and the Electric Villain is laughing. But suddenly something hits him in the side and he goes flying and Denki is dropped on the ground.

Jiro:"What the crap just happened?"

The three gasps and look to where the Electric villain is and smoke clear around him and it Show Io standing on top on the Electric Villain with his axe at the villains neck. His eyes are no longer red. 

The three:"Io!"

Io:*He looks to the three.* "Sorry I'm late children." *He looks back to the villain.* "Don't touch my students." *He kicks him in the face knocking him out.*

Io then steps of the villain and stumbles a little and the kids start to run up to him. Io uses his axe as a cnae.

Io:*Holds up a hand.* "Stop!" *The kids stop running.* "The others need you."

Momo looks to the villains waking up.

Momo:"What about you, sir?"

Io chuckles.

Io:"These small fry are no problem for me."

Jiro:"But-"

Io:"Kids! Leave! Go to your friends and let them know your safe."

Jiro is hesitant but then nods and the three start running.

Io watches them go and after he can't see them he falls onto his knees panting heavily. He takes his mask off and coughs up some blood. He looks up to the villains that are now standing.

Io:'I lied. I have no strength and I can't use my Quirk any more. I used it all up just to get here' *His eyes glow blue for a few seconds then go back to yellow.*

The Villains notice him.

Villain A:"Hey it's Io! And he looks weak.!"

Villain B:"This is our chance."

Villain C:"Let's get him."

The villains charge at Io.

Io:'I'm sorry guys. I should've been more careful.'

But then suddenly gunshots are heard and the villains near Io all fall to the ground with bullet wounds in their shoulder. 

Nezu:"Sorry, everyone! I know we're a bit late. But I got the teachers over here as fast as I could."

Io chuckles and he looks toward the entrance of USJ.

Iida:"Your class rep has returned. I've fulfilled my duty. And I've brought reinforcements!"

Io sees A bunch of heroes he Smiles and starts laughing. 

Io:"He did it!" *He laughs more.*

Villain E:"I ain't staying around!" *He runs away.*

Villain D:"But Io's right here!"

Villain E:"I don't care I'd rather live."

Io shakinly stands up and grabs Dammerug and smirks.

Io:*Panting.* "Who's Next?"

The villains get scared and they all run away.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "That day, we learned what pros could do. And what they fight against... to keep us all safe." *Io slams Dammerung on the ground cracking it and scaring any nearby villains away.* "It was a revelation we weren't prepared for. But somehow, we survived."

Io watches the villains run away and he smirks.

Io:"That's right, Run away! Fear the day that Io. The Trainer of Heroes and the Ruiner of Villains, comes for you!" 

He takes a step forward and starts falling. But he's caught by someone. He looks over to see Midnight holding him.

Midnight:"I got you, sir." *She puts his arm around her neck and starts to walk to the entrance.* "You can take it easy now. Just rest." 

Io:*Tired.* "Thank you, Midnight." *Io passes out.*

Midnight:"Just taking care of the one that took care of me."

Later.

The students are outside. 

Tsukauchi:"Sixteen, 17, 18, 19." *He counting the students.* "Everyone seems to be unharmed except for that boy whose legs were all messed up."

The students talk to each other.

Tsukauchi then turns to another officer.

Tsukauchi:"Let's go ahead and get these students back to the main campus. They've been through a lot. We don't need to question them right away."

Tsuyu jumps to the front of the group.

Tsuyu:"Detective. What about Mr. Aizawa?"

Tsukauchi calls Aizawa's doctor.

Rescue squad member A:*Phone.* "The bones in his arms are splinter and he's got facial fracturing.  Fortunately there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage. But, his orbital floor has been almost completely destroyed. We have no way of knowing if his eyesight will be impaired once he's healed up."

Tsukauchi:"Well, you hear the man."

Tsuyu is worried so are the other students.

Tsuyu:"Ribbit."

Mineta:*Tearing up.* "Not his eyes!"

Mina walks up.

Mina:"Um, sir, what about Thirteen?"

Tsukauchi:"There's no need to worry there. Despite some pretty bad lacerations to the back, Thirteen is gonna pull through, good as new."

The group sighs. 

Tsukauchi:"All Might is Also without any serious injuries. He's in the nurse's office right now. Recovery Girl's power should be all the treatment he needs."

Ochaco:"What about Deku?!"

Momo:"And Io?"

Tenya:"How's Midoriya and Io?"

Tsukauchi:"MIdori-- Ah, Recovery Girl is taking care of him too. He;s fine."

Ochaco:"Oh, thank goodness."

Tsukauchi:"And for Io. He's in the isolation ward in the hospital."

Jiro:"What! Why?"

Tsukauchi:"It was by his request to be put there. He was fearing for your guys safety. He almost lost control and went into a frenzy. So he wanted to be somewhere safe just in case he does. But don't worry he's fine and his personal doctor his treating him now."

The group sighs.

Denk:"That good, that he's ok."

Tsukauchi:"Now, let's get you back to class."

Students:"Okay." 

Tsukauchi:*He turns to a cat officer.* "Sansa. I still have some business in the nurse's office and at the hospital. I'll leave this to you, 'kay?"

Sansa:*Salutes.* "Yes, sir."

Mina:"It's a cat?"

Ochaco:"Aw, look at his bell!"

The camera pans to Io, he's asleep in a bed. He then groans and wakes up. The he hears a female voice from the side.

???:"You did it again."

He looks over.

Io:"Grandeeney"

Present Mic:"The Pro healer: Grandeeney

Present Mic:"The Pro healer: GrandeeneyHer Quirk is 'Healer Analysis.' She can use her Quirk and scar a paiten and find out what's wrong with them and how to treat them. She's also the personal doctor of Io. They knew each other since UA."

She walks up to Io and stares at him. Then she starts to hit him on the head and yell at him.

Grandeeney:"You stupid Old man. Why did you go and nearly get yourself killed!"

Io:*Covering his head.* "OW, Old Man! I'm only a couple year older than you." *She keeps hitting his head.* "Stop hitting me!"

Grandeeney stop hitting him.

Grandeeney:"But seriously, you almost went on a freeze again. But at least you fine."

Io grabs a mirror at the side of the bed and looks at his head. He has a bandage wrapped around his head and a bandage on his cheek. He then looks to his right hand and his pointer and middle finger are in braces. He then looks down to the he has a bandage wrapped around his torso. 

Io:"I barely survived."

The a knock is heard and they look over to the entrance of the room. There is a steel door and a thick glass window. 

Tsukauchi is seen on the other side of the glass and he presses a button on the side of the wall and speaks into a mic.

Tsukauchi:"You're awake Io."

Io:"You've been waiting long, Tsukauchi?"

Tsukauchi:"Nope just got here. Just wanted to check in on you."

Grandeeney:"This stupid old man is fine."

Io:"Stop calling me that!" *He looks to Tsukauchi.* "How is everyone?"

Tsukauchi::"There fine. No serious injuries. Other than a few broken bones."

Io:*sighs.* "That's good." *He then looks to his hands.* "Something big is coming."

Tsukauchi:*Confused.* "What are you talking about."

Io:"Don't you feel it? A series of events have no be set in motion. A war is coming and I can't do anything to stop it. A war of Heroes and Villains is coming." *He looks to Tsukauchi.* "And no one is prepare for it."

The camera pans to a view of the hospital then turns black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-27-2021

2095 words.

2