Chap:2-Trolling
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Draco:

In the eyes of society, Draco was a lonely child. 

For Draco he was more than happy with his situation; his parents died in a car crash a few years ago. 

He didn’t care as nothing changed for him. When they were alive he hardly ever saw them. He was given enough money to do whatever he wanted. After they died he would never see them but the inheritance was enough for a lifetime. 

But given his peculiar nature he became a shut-in.

He created his perfect weebo paradise in a small luxurious apartment and was having the time of his life as he lay on his bed jerking off to big anime goodies. 

This wasn’t his only hobby though. He lived according to a strict weekly plan. He had a gym in his apartment where he exercised five days a week, cooked meals from online recipes and read a lot of books, ranging from travel to earth science to astronomy. He knew a lot about a lot but mostly superficial. 

But only till the afternoon.

His ‘productivity’ was over at around 2 and then began his ‘main’ life. 

Video games, anime, manga or web novels. He has done it all. 

For him no game he liked to play was left. He hasn’t even left the four rated animes. His taste in manga is no more worthy of description and he has become numb to the same transmigration trope of web novels. 

Now he only wished one would happen to him. 

He was thinking how he is transmigrated to a fantasy world where he slowly develops a harem and is currently enjoying one of ‘his’ harem members. 

All in his imagination though and his hand.

He was busy with his endeavor when the portal opened. When he felt something was wrong and opened his eyes he was stunned. He was in his boxers. Only his boxers. 

He ran out of bed towards the chair where his pajama was, put it on and dive-jumped into the sucking portal with a big smile on his face. 

He didn’t think for a second that it could have been an alien abduction or some nightmare of some street where he gets shredded to pieces. 

His naivety would go unpunished though, even rewarded.

When he woke up he saw he was standing in darkness with a single light source. When he walked towards it he heard a voice.

“Hello, Child.”

“Status.”

“....”

“Inventory.”

“It seems you are still groggy. Take your time, child.”

“Ah, sorry about that. Let's go by script then. Are you god.”

“It seems you are feeling better now. No, I am not a god but a Veera. I manage this realm you live in and a few things have happened…” 

“And you want me to defeat the demon lord in a medieval world of swords and magic, right. I am in!” Draco said confidently.

“...”

“What’s my cheat skill though? Every MC has a cheat skill. That’s a rule, you know.”

“This will be difficult.” The voice sighed.

It took some time for the voice to explain about the fallen Supreme’s curse. How it invades worlds for the sole purpose of entertainment through cruelty and that it has touched our very own realm. In such dire times every planet with life in this realm needs to be weaponized for the great war to come. For the survival of life. That he is one of those who got the chance to take their destiny in their own hands.

“So, no harem then.”

“...”

“Is it because of the hypocrisy of hating the harem tags on novels?”

“Now that you are aware, let's talk about the dungeon. Your life depends on it.”

“Yes Ma’am”

Draco’s facial expressions changed in an instant. From a pervert loser to a serious gentleman in less then a second. The voice was surprised.

“Ahem. So you choose three weapons. Common armor is given to everyone. A common soul abode is also given to everyone. Although it's not much in the beginning, it can be anything you want it to be later on. All of these can be upgraded and improved. You get this point.”

“Hmm. What about the skill upgrade of a player?”

“Player? There is only one inherent skill or talent that you already possess that will be enhanced through ethyre. Its development is up to your hard work. As for skills you will get training manual pills for your chosen weapons. Upon consumption the training methods will be in your head but training them is still up to you.” She continued

“Weapons and armors can be upgraded but there is no shortcut to personal growth, child. Although if you survive the first ten levels you may get a chance to upgrade your body from there on, bypassing the need of long workouts to direct your focus on skill development.”

“Okay. Can I select my weapons then.”

“Go ahead.”

‘Hmm, for my primary weapon, what do I have here, a sword, nope, not good for a first time user. Spear is said to be good, but thinking in the long term...wait, guns!!’

“Hey, there are guns in this place?”

“Yes?”

“Doesn’t it make, like, the whole concept of sword saint or heavenly fingerer redundant?”

“Sword saint and what? You have some interesting names there but as I understand you think warriors will be useless. No, there will always be warriors stronger and weaker than a bullet. Depends on what side you fall on when the time comes. Same goes for magic too, it's not any less dangerous than guns.”

After half an hour of browsing through weapons Draco finally came down to two weapons. One is a halberd. A simple wooden pole with a spear top, axe on one side and a hook on other. The other is an old looking assault rifle. 

‘A halberd is versatile and can deal huge damage to an armor. I would grow along the warrior path. An assault rifle is like an archer but upfront. It would be about bullet management and agility. But the gun seems like too much work and calculation. Combining halberd with magic later on should give better results.’ 

“Then it's decided. My primary weapon will be this halberd.” he said.

“Good choice. For your secondary weapon”

Another panel opened up in front of Draco as he started browsing through them.

After some time he jumped in surprise. 

Its...its…a Desert Eagle, a deagle, THE.DESERT.EAGLE.

“THIS IS IT. I want it.”

“Are you sure, that was quick.”

“Well yeah. I had posters of this gun back at home. It was just not available in my country. But now I can have my very own Deagle. No way I am giving up on this. I know it’s not known as a very practical weapon but it is still a very powerful handgun and I will be working out for the halberd so strength shouldn't be an issue.”

“Good. As for your third weapon.”

Draco took some time browsing for his tertiary weapon. He thought of what would add to the combination of halberd and deagle. 

‘Let's say I am fighting with my halberd and I go bam, bam spear thrust and then take my super charged slash of death and then a hook and pull but the enemy dodges so I pull out my deagle and go boom boom bam but the enemy manages to come too close and….what. What would be a good weapon then.’ 

Draco was in deep thought for quite some time before he sighed. ‘ Maybe if some enemy can make it through the halberd and the deagle then a tertiary weapon would be useless. Unless it's a hidden weapon. 

But there is no such weapon here. ‘Then maybe think in survival terms...this dagger looks pretty cool.’ Draco was viewing a black tactical dagger with a curved edge and a pointed end ‘Dagger is always cool’ he thought.

Once Draco has made his choice the weapons and the armor appeared on his body over the pajama he was wearing.

“Good then, now for the last thing” as the voice said that an empty bag appeared behind Draco and a device on his palm then she continued

“You have been given generously, child. Live to see the new world.” 

“Yes!”

As the voice said that Draco was once again pulled up by the portal. He stretched his arms up like a kid getting picked up and disappeared in the portal.

Robert:

“Listen here you bitch; I don't give a single flying fuck. Even if you travel to the other end of the universe, sacrifice a unicorn to summon a demon and ask him where my fuck is, you still wont find it.”

“Choose your weapon.”

“Shove your weapon up your ass. Do you know who I am?”

The voice was finally irritated with this man.  

“CHOOSE.YOUR.WEAPON.”

Bob felt a pressure this time. It increased as it went on to cover his entire body. He felt fear, true primal fear like his life is only now in true danger.

“Okay, okay. FINE, calm down.” he said.

Bob immediately looked at his ‘primary weapon choice’

“Wait, is this it? Only three choices and these weapons suck.”

When Bob received no reply he took a deep sigh and thought ‘what the hell is this? First choice is this warhammer, but it doesn't really look like a warhammer but more like a regular hammer with a very long shaft, second one is a whip, for god sake, how would I deal with these so called monsters with a whip and the third weapon is a nunchuck!  ARE YOU SERIOUS! I will hit myself first before I hit the so-called enemy with it.’

Bob again took a deep breath and said “I will take the hammer.”

“Choose your secondary weapon”

Bob looked at his choices ‘This again, three shitty choices. I wonder if all those people who were pulled up are getting these choices.’

This time the weapons he saw were a pair of knuckle dusters, a baseball bat and a concealed claw that fits in the palm for maximum slap effect. ‘Well this is easy’

“Um...I'll take the claw...and...uh...sorry for before...but can you please give me a better choice? I have calmed down now.”

“Oh you have...choose your tertiary weapon.”

For the third selection there were only two choices. 

‘not even three this time. These guys are trolling me.’

For the tertiary weapon his choices were,

One hand small crossbow that fires bolts, it's only redeeming quality being auto reload mechanism and a five bolt magazine that attaches in front of the trigger, but lacks in power and range. 

His second choice was a chef’s knife.

“Well...it's pretty clear I'll take the crossbow but…”

“Good. You have been given what you deserve. Do your best.”

The moment the voice finished Bob was pulled up and thrown into his new life.

1