Ch-52: [Living Flame of Twilight]
1.3k 3 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Some people want the lore, whereas, some people don't. So those want it, read it and those who don't want to can skip.) 

The Lycanthrope had a big wolf head, he stood upright on his wolf limbs, but there was no tail between his hips. 

More varied changes included the meeting of both eyebrows at the bridge of the nose, curved fingernails, low-set ears and a swinging stride.

His muscled ripped body was ten meters tall and his 'fur' was blackish grey, is turquoise eyes were full of murderous brutality. The sharp, cold teeths barring from his mouth were enough to easily chew steel bars. 

This Lycanthrope is exactly the Werewolf form of Marquis Voban transformed into by invoking his <Wolf of Lyceus> authority. 

After transforming into a Werewolf, Marquis Voban got considerable enhancement in his strength, durability, agility, stamina, lifeforce and instinct. 

"Hahahaha! Apollo Lykaios, Lord Of The Wolf, Be A Wolf To The Enemy Force And Grant 'em Groan For Groan! Our Prey Is Right In Front Of Thou, Mine Hounds Of Mount Lykaion, Go And Tear Him Up."

Marquis Voban chanted the incantation to activate his Authority with a wolfish laughter. After transforming into a Lycanthrope, his voice has also deepened considerably. 

With Marquis Voban's chant finished, magical energy surged out from his body. Some of the pedestrians who where looking at the unbelievable scene in shock suddenly screamed in pain. 

Bristly grey and black hair rapidly grew out these peoples, their jaw and nose structure started to elongate, their human limbs turned into hairy wolf limbs, and their palms and feet turned into paws. 

The nails grew out to become sharp minions. The bipedal humans turned into huge quadrupedal wolfs under the unbelievable expression of their 'fellow' pedestrians. 

In the blink of an eye, there were dozens of wolf turned human in front of Roy who were taller than horses and ran faster than cars.

These former human and now wolves, turned their heads towards Marquis Voban in his Werewolf form and made a simultaneous howling sound as if to greet their Alpha Wolf King. 

Suddenly, the howling stopped and countless, same greenish wolf eyes stared cruelly at the Archangel of Fire who was levitating in the sky.

Utilising their strong hind legs, all the wolves  jumped into the air and smoothly landed as they surrounded the Archangel in the middle. Forming into an extremely magnificent 'Demonic Wolves Encircling The Angel' live scene right out of bat.

Seeing so many magic wolf beasts surrounding him, Roy frowned. Although it is simple to avoid the siege of these wolves with his speed, he is not willing to spend his limited duration to solve them. 

Under the ferocious eyes of the wolves he raised his right hand unto the sky and chanted:

"Behold! For They Be The Symbols Of Justice And Might, Deliverers Of Holy Wrath, And The Bane Of All Wickedness!" 

"Tremble! For The Cruelest Of Demons Could Not Stand Before The Swords Of The Angelic Militia! The Sinful Blood Ran Upon The Fields Of Eternity." 

"Heed The Power Of Mine Words! For I Be The One Whom Hath All The Creatures Which As Bid The Hosts Of Heaven And Earth At His Beck And Command! The Legion Of Light! The Heaven's Armada!!!"

"<Advent of Heavenly Host>!"

From the sky and earth came the sound of blowing of seven trumpets, proclaiming the coming of the holy army. 

Suddenly a gate inscribed with murals of Angels, Tree of Life and praises for Holy Trinity materialised. And from within came dozens of genderless Angels of light. 

"Angels, it's a battalion of Angels! We are saved!"

"Oh Holy Archangel, please save us!"

"Why are there such monsters like werewolves in this world?! Is it the legendary aura recovery of the world or something?!"

"Ah! Oh, my legs... my legs... please someone, help me out."

"..."

On the chaotic street, people screamed, cried and cursed; when they saw dozens of people who lost their lives without warning and became bull sized wolves, fear completely took hold of their hearts. 

Upon seeing an Archangel appear and summon the gate of heaven to call the Angels to fight against the cruel Lycanthrope, people cheered and prayed in excitement. After all, the reputation of the Angels in the modern world is really too great.  

Angels are always linked with words such as 'justice', 'benevolence' and 'light'. The first thing these frightened people thought of after seeing the Angels was that these Angels came here to save them. 

But soon, the excitement of these people changed into horror. 

The Angel Army flew out of the gates of heaven and met with demonic pack of wolves. Each of these Wolves and Angels possess the strength of a Quasi-Great Knight. 

Angels of light and wolves turned humans clashed with each other, they simply ignored the fleeing crowd which then or now got injured by the aftermath of their battle. 

The wolves are cruel beasts, so they don't care about weak humans. Angels of light are only the aggregate of mana, they don't possess thinking of their own. 

These Angels made of light elements are like simple artificial intelligence made only for combat, who only strictly follow Roy's orders. They cannot understand slightly complex orders. Otherwise, Roy would have sent then to help his two knights. 

The chaotic battle cut open the asphalt road, collapsed houses and telephone poles, and cars where smashed. This streets of Chiyoda ward has completely turned into a mythical doomsday landscape.

"Boy let me see if you have the strength to keep your wild, wanton behavior. If you are torn apart by a single attack of my claws, wouldn't that be too boring? Hahahahaha!"

Along with Marquis's laughter, his magical energy poured out wantonly. 

"All The Living Things In The World Are The Same: Saints And Sinners, Villains And Heroes, Innocent Children And Even Their Mothers Are The Source And Fuel Of My Fire!"

With a Marquis chant, the clouds in the sky above Tokyo disappeared, a giant golden red fireball was darted towards Roy at a terrifying speed. 

On seeing the giant fireball, Roy's pupil shranked, he said solemnly said the name of the divine authority used by Marquis Voban. 

"<Living Flame of Twilight>!"

This Authority has been usurped by Marquis from Zhurong, Ancient Chinese God of Fire and South. 

The blood in Pangu's heart birthed twelve Shaman Ancestors who were also the head of the Witch clan. 

Among them was Zhurong, the Ancestor Shaman of Primordial Fire. His nature was explosive and eruptive like fire. 

During the War between Wu Clan and Heavenly Court headed by Di Jun, other Gods calculated Zhurong and made him fight with his brother Gonggong, the Ancestor Shaman of Primordial Water. 

This fight created a split between twelve brothers and sisters and also led to the demise of Wu clan. 

When Zhurong understood his mistake, it was too late, ten of his brothers and sisters had already died. Angered by the schemes of God which he still didn't know, he decided to take revenge on the whole world. 

Much to the horror of all the inhabitants of the world, he sacrificed his essence, life force and existence to turn ball of fire and broke the Buzhong Mountain. 

Buzhong mountain was the tallest mountain made from Pangu's spine, this was the pillar of the world which held the sky from the earth. 

Without the support of the Buzhong mountain, the sky 'fell', Zhurong fulfilled his wish, he became the Twilight of the whole world. 

So that is why this authority of Marquis is very powerful, <Living Flame of Twilight> can even incinerate gods to nothing, it can turn the entire sea into a sea of flames. 

If this flame spreads then it is enough to devour a major metropolis like Tokyo within minutes. 

These flames can burn for at least seven days and seven nights without even a fuel, bringing more destruction to the whole country. 

But, Roy was not worried, he has the perfect authority to handle this powerful flame. 

He invoked his sixth <Holy Right> which gives him the most powerful weapon of St. Michael the Archangel. 

— <Sacred Line of Flamma Reconditus>! 

 ———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. However, it is also the motivating force for mankind. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at P@treon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

_________________________________

57