Ch-58: Law of ‘Omnipotent Victory’
1.3k 10 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Hand looked to be made out of 'molten' light. A giant hand shining with sacred brilliance protruded from Roy's right shoulder, like a giant's claw.

Just seeing this hand made Marquis Voban felt his scalp tingle with fear. The blood flow speeding up, producing a palpitating feeling of sickness.

This giant hand stretched out its five fingers and flexed it's palm. With its movements, the space and time around it seemed to be distorted, shattered, turning into a long river of illusionary specks of light.

This hand disseminated ethereal quality and unworldliness, as if a thing of existence in higher aspects and dimensions that cannot be understood or explained. 

"This is the hand of 'God' that guides all the miracles! The 'true' hand of Archangel Michael!"

Roy raised his right arm... and the "hand" on his shoulder made the exact same movement. Even a single wave made Marquis's soul tremble. 

"Boy, you want to tell me that this hand is God's 'right hand'? How could it be possible?! Do I look like a fool?! 'God' possess the quality of 'Almighty'!"

"This world simply cannot support a God to form with traits of 'omniscience and omnipotence'. Any God with so high concepts cannot even exist in the Realm of Gods. This is the most basic knowledge derived by many tries!"

"Besides, Michael will be 'blaspheming' his myth and faith on claiming the hand of God as his own."

Marquis Voban, who had transformed his soul into the black dragon of the underworld, raged an unbelievable roar, the dragon's roar was mixed with anger and, a trace of unnoticeable fear. 

"That's why I said, 'It's the mark of the mind untrained to take its own processes as valid for all individuals'."

"The name Michael itself means "who is like God?" or the "gift from God." He originally signifies as the "One Who Is Like God"."

"As for the question on his 'faith'... It is said that God exists as three persons or hypostases, but is one being, having a single divine nature. Holy Trinity is the triad which makes up the three aspects of God."

"And so, Archangel Micheal as the 'Holy Son' is one of the aspects of 'God'. His truest divine nature is 'God'. He is not God. But, God is him. This authority doesn't 'blaspheme' his faith because his faith is in 'himself'."

Roy's tone was unhurried, he just stood there and watched Marquis Voban, who was getting anxious. 

Roy's surety of victory doesn't comes from his pride and self-confidence, but when Roy summoned the 'Hand of God', the defeat of Marquis Voban already became a certainty.

The index finger of the 'third hand' on Roy's right shoulder pointed at the dragon of the underworld as he voiced the final judgement: 

"Although it is difficult to believe. But accept the failure, Marquis. Here, in front of the "right hand", all your struggles are meaningless. In front of this "right hand", "victory" will definitely belong to me."

Marquis Voban gaped his hideous dragon mouth and retorted:

"Arrogant! Just by relying on this inexplicable right hand that came out from nowhere, you dare to make a declaration of my defeat."

"Boy, I will let you understand today what it means to become my prey so, feel the cruelty and joy of hunting!"

"Roarrrrr——"

For the vicious and cunning wolf... only the result is what he accepts. Before the results came out, he would not believe in any speculations and verbal deception of his opponent. 

Under his fury, unparalleled mana gathered into the lungs of the black dragon and turned into the undead dragon's flame that could burn the city to death.

As dragon gaped open his devilish mouth, the undead flames of death fell from above. 

"It's not a power, it is a law to be abided by all."

Roy sighed softly, muttering to himself in a voice that only he could hear. Then he look out the 'artifact' he brought from Toaru world, The Book of The Law and chanted sonorously:

"Do what thou wilt—then do nothing else."

"The Book of Dharma, Chapter III, Section 72, I am the "Mysterious Lord of Double Rods" but my left hand is empty, because my right hand has shattered the universe without leaving anything."

This hand is too powerful, so Roy needs the help of The Book of The Law to barely control it. These useless chit-chats with Marquis were only to distract him and stall for time. 

Roy raised his eyes and stared at the flame of the underworld that was enough to burn his body into ashes.  

He straightened his back, just like St. Michael the Archangel facing the inexhaustible fallen angel legion, facing the 'beast' that is the enemy of Christ, facing the Red dragon Satan from hell, even if all the 'evil' is right in front of him, he will never back down, and stride forward fearlessly. 

'Still not controllable... Looks like I have to use Enochian Language...'

"The Lord Says To My Lord: 'sit At My Right Hand Until I Make Your Enemies A Footstool For Your Feet.'" 

"Now I Know That The Lord Saves His Anointed; He Will Answer Him From His Holy Heaven With The Saving Strength Of His Right Hand. Some Boast In Chariots And Some In Horses, But We Will Boast In The Name Of The God."

The golden 'third hand' finally lifted up slowly, forming a virtual grip, as if it were about to hold the entire universe.

The Hand which symbolises the omnipotence of God shined with unparalleled brilliance. 

This 'light' is the rule of victory. 

The adversary can be defeated just by waving your hand, so there is no need to pursue power. 

The adversary will be instantly hit no matter how fast he runs just by waving your hand, so you don't have to pursue speed. 

The adversary will be deafeated even if hides in another timeline just by waving your hand, so you don't have to pursue distance. 

You can achieve everything just by waving the HAND, so you don't have to pursue anything! 

This is precisely the ability to ignore distance, power, speed, wisdom, tactics, formation, durability, time, location, people and so on.

All factors will be ignored, you can get 'victory' just by one flick of the 'Hand of God. 

This is Law of 'Omnipotent Victory'! 

——————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. However, it is also the motivating force for mankind. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at P@treon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

_________________________

57