Ch-64: Every Man Is A Killer
1.2k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The huge blood-red cruciform sword descended from the sky with unpredictable majesty like a shining star, and dyed the eyes of Ena Seishuuin with holy light. 

'A Thousand Swords Standing Upon The Earth, Used As City Walls To Defend Against The Enemies!'

'Ama No Murakumo No Tsurugi...'

"Unsheathe!"

At the critical moment, Ena read through the last paragraph to evoke the power of the <Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi>. The divine power of the <Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi> manifested into a barrier of swords to withheld against the shooting sword. 

A huge explosion blasted just as Ena felt a powerful force collide with her body. Her legs softened, she squated down on one knee under the collision, with her dark blue student stockings torn open, revealing the lacerated round and white calves. 

But compared to these outer traumas, she suffered more internal injuries. Red blood slid down from the corners of her nose and mouth, making her head groggy. 

The blood-red long sword that was several meters long perpetrated more damage after being sidetracked by the barrier of the swords, and directly cut open the Japanese-style godown behind Ena, literally dividing this small alley into two. 

Smoke and dust pitched up as the houses collapsed turning this small block into ruins. 

"Tuk-- Tuk-- Tuk--"

The sound of clear hefty footsteps came from the front of the girls as they looked up. They saw a 'homeless' young man with torn dirty clothes among the dissipating cloud of smoke who didn't look much older than them; nevertheless, the outworldly handsome face coupled with the noble and holy demeanor with which he carried himself, make it hard to associate him with a vagrant. 

That homeless attire was caused due to the damage induced in the battle with Marquis Voban. The battle with the oldest Campione resulted in many injuries. However, the power of 'Status Revival' only restored his 'status', not the clothes. 

Be that as it may be, the most noticeable feature apart from his face was the giant golden hand, which stretched out from Roy's right shoulder. 

In a flash, the blood-red cruciform sword darted back and placed itself in the hold of that giant hand. The previous slash was made by this 'third hand'.

Apart from the 'Law of Omnipotent Victory', Roy's <Hand of Almighty>, into the bargain, also has the ability to strengthen his other authorities. With is somewhat similar to the function of Aleister's <Blasting Rod>.

It's just because this authority has harsh conditions and limitations on to being liberated, so this power-enhancing function was not used before. 

Right now, after the 'Law of Omnipotent Victory' has been released upon Marquis Voban, this 'Law Enhancement' is the only ability that this 'third hand' can play.

Just now, Roy invoked his <Sacred Line of Flamma Reconditus> with the 'third hand' as the medium, so the power of the sword increased exponentially; if he fills the <Sacred Line of Flamma Reconditus> with more mana with the <Hand of Almighty> as the 'magic staff', he can make this sword more than a kilometer long. 

However, Roy now has little mana left after the battle with Marquis Voban. Anyways, this girl, Ena is neither a Heretic God nor a Campione, just a powerful Hime-Miko with a divine artifact who can be defeated by him in a single move; or so he thought. 

But he was still not able to damage this sword barrier which then made him realise, this sword itself, is a Subordinate God! 

A Subordinate God can share it's power with its "Master", the God that summoned them. 

Subordinate Gods are less powerful than a normal Heretic God since they have subordinated themselves to another god; sometimes, they even lack the will and ego of their own. 

"Campione.."

Ena Seishuuin muttered under her breath while kneeling on one knee with the divine odachi as a support as she gasped for breath as she used the power of the Advent Magic to sober her spirit and heal her body. 

"C-ca... campio... ione"

When Yuri Mariya saw Roy, her body trembled subconsciously, her eyes were filled with a plethora of emotions- shock, fear, disgust, curiosity, anger and so on. 

From Roy, she 'smelt' the same scent as Marquis Voban–  cruel, tyrannical, ruthless and powerful beyond imagination; but what garnered her tiniest bit of curiousity was the kindness, the puckishness and the care, oddly hidden under those dominant scents. 

"King!" 

"King!"

Erica and Liliana were both pleasantly surprised upon Roy's arrival.

"Please forgive Erica for not being able to formally greet you, my King. I and Lily failed our knightly duties and where not even able to complete our first mission. At last, it still caused king to personally take the own action."

Erica struggled to stand up from the ground and lowered her head with guilt and shame on her face.

Liliana hurriedly ran forward to support Erica; at this time, Ena was dealing with her own injuries and had no strength to stop Liliana; even if she did, she didn't dare. 

"My King if someone should be punished, it would be me. These are all my mistakes, Erica has done her best to the point of even sacrificing herself. King, I beseech you not to blame her!"

Liliana stroked Erica's severely injured body with a 'healing touch', and bowed her head as well.

Roy shifted his gaze on Erica. The proud knight girl who always seemed to be filled with extraordinary vigour looked extremely miserable at this time. 

Her dazzling blonde hair was messy with burnt marks, and some of the sword marks on her body were even deeply visible to her bones. 

This brave girl who is only fifteen, faced with such a hellish injury didn't cry out in pain; instead, she still held on to her consciousness with her own willpower, and still blamed herself; Roy couldn't permit himself to utter harsh words. He will not deny that he is cruel and arrogant on others, but he cannot do the same with his 'close ones'. 

"Be at ease Erica, let Liliana heal you. You and Liliana have done it very well. Alice told me everything, being able to single handedly withhold Marquis's undeads is already very commendable, not to mention your sacrificing spirit. I will not blame my knights, but instead, heartily praise their courage."

"But it's also true that you and Liliana have had your first mission fail. I am a person who is fair with rewards and punishments. When your health is better, I will 'lightly punish' you."

When it came to punishment, Roy had a slight teasing smile on his face, there was still some ambiguity in his tone.

"I am willing to accept any punishment from you, my king."

Erica didn't notice Roy's teasing smile, but from Roy's tone she could tell that he didn't care about their mission's failure this time, so she was also relieved.

"That... what the hell is it."

Ena Seishuuin stared closely at the weird hand on Roy's right shoulder. Just gazing on it made her feel as if she had seen something indescribable, even the brain seemed to be crashing down. 

"What is this hand? This hand is a 'miracle' that is enough to wipe out mankind with a light swipe."

Roy stated leisurely.

"It's a lie, right?!"

Opon hearing Roy's explanation, Ena exclaimed incredulously in shock. Even Erica and Lilia were at a loss. Even as his knights, they had never heard Roy mention of this 'miracle hand'.

"What's impossible? Don't underestimate any man's hand. When in mood even an ordinary man can easily 'shoot' out millions of lives in the swings, just because the source is just a screen, many 'lives' get lost. Looking at this way, every man is a killer who has taken millions of lives..."

Roy spoke frivolously with a serious expression.

The four girls present were all taken aback, but Japan and Italy's 'biological education' is very good. Although the four girls are young, but they immediately understood the 'deep' meaning behind Roy's words

Liliana's complexion turned steaming red, she stuttered in shyness:

"K-King, please pay attention to the occasion, this is the battlefield, please don't make this kind o-of... this kind of colorful jokes."

"I was just trying to lighten the mood. Well, *cough*..."

Roy excused himself with a cough and secretly warned himself that he will not crack such jokes in the future, otherwise he would really follow his father's route, and become a wretched uncle who loves to crack pornographic jokes.

"Ok, let's get serious."

With Roy's declaration, the crystal green light condensed on his pupils. He launched the 'Eye of Sodom' on Ena. 

The seriously injured girl's expression changed drastically. The <Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi> jumped up to contend against the power of the mystical eyes. 

'I should escap–'

"Swish– Swish—"

Before she could finish her thoughts, Ena found two identical lightsabers placed upon her neck. Unknowingly, a dozen Angels of Light were already surrounding her in the middle. The weapons in the hands of these Angels were all pointed at her.

Every Angel here has the strength no less than that of a quasi Great knight. Ena who was injured and left with close to no fighting strength, seemed to have felt the threat and promptly raised both her hands in surrender. 

The <Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi> that was confronting against the power of 'Eyes of Sodom' seemed to have its own consciousness, perceiving something was wrong, it literally bounced away like lightning, planning to open the door of the Astral Plane and flee away to its rightful owner. 

At this time, the 'hand' on Roy's right shoulder loosened the blood-red cruciform sword and the golden 'hand', like rubber, suddenly stretched out a few meters from Roy's right shoulder. 

Roy used the divine authority– <Jacob's Limbs> and caught the divine artifact. 

"Want to escape? A good fantasy you have there."

With his will a squeaky twisting metal sound came from between the palms. Under this unpleasant sound, this famous artifact of Japanese mythology was directly crushed by Roy's 'third hand'!

"The so called <Heavenly Sword of Gathering Clouds>, Huh? I expected more, what a disappointment."

——————————————

https://www.patreon.com/posts/divine-of-roy-58729309?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. However, it is also the motivating force for mankind. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at P@treon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

_________________________

53