Ch-72: The Great King of Wisdom
1.4k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the ceremony proceeded, the tranquil of the night started to change with fierce winds blowing out in vicinity. 

The seventy two candlelights at edge of the ceremony which were burning with vigour started to dwindle, indicating to blow out at any moment.

The many Hime-Mikos and witches present crinkled their brows with painful expressions on their face. 

Even Yuri Mariya and Princess Alice were sweating beads of sweat as they kept chanting intermittently:

"He who was known for making excellent political measures in his position as a king, but also left behind many anecdotes as a mage..."

"The first individual to build the Temple of Israel... The King blended in magecraft— The King of Magecraft..."

"He who was born to be a King... respected by the masses as a wise, gentle king who was full of love for his country... but actually devoid of human emotions."

"The symbol of 'true wisdom'..."

As they spoke, the expressions on their face also scrunched up in pain. 

"Aiwass."

Roy's eyes were solemn, he spoke while raising his right arm. A weird twisted vortex that seemed to suck any matter in existence was propelling on Roy's right hand. 

On Roy's call, the Holy Guardian Angel manifested behind him and solemnly looked at the twisted vortex, only she and Roy were able to observe this vortex. 

As the ceremony proceeded, out of the blue, the mysterious space surfaced on it's own and opened up a 'bridge of the world', and so the ritual from the start was not connected to the 'aspect' of this world that records the spiritual information of the Gods, but to the aspect of some another world. 

Aiwass who was closely starring at the vortex, opened her mouth:

"The spiritual vision of Alice and Yuri have borrowed the information of that particular aspect to reciting the spiritual words to summon this particular entity..."

".....hmm, I can feel. This summoned Heretic God is indeed King Solomon. But it's not the 'Solomon' of this world, Roy..."

Aiwass's response made Roy frown unconsciously. 

What is exactly the mysterious space that allows him to travel through the world? 

Why did it suddenly opened a channel to another aspect? 

What is it's goal and intent, if it does has one? 

Roy doesn't know any of this. 

Roy doesn't even know how he got that mysterious space, he only remembers that he got a strange spell which he had accidentally muttered in his sleep, and came to the 'Toaru' world in the 'first crossing'.

Later, when he 'died' in the Toaru World, he seemed to have fulfilled the necessary conditions, and thus traveled back from that world to his own original world.

And when Roy took the initiative to recite the mysterious spell once again, he got the chance to come to this World of Godslayers and Heretic Gods.

That mysterious space lodged in his right hand. According to Aiwass, the being who can create this mysterious space is definitely an existence higher than the Magic Gods.

It can either be a being of denunciation of '9=2' or even of '10=1', or maybe an existence far beyond the Silver Star System, Aiwass can't even fantom the disparity of it's existence.

However, it was not the time to delve into these mysteries. 

Because of the influence of the mysterious space in Roy's right hand, the 'signal' of the ceremony directly penetrated the wall of the world and connected to the aspect of another world. 

The  'spiritual information' of the King Solomon of another world was being summoned. 

Now, he has the option to either continue the ceremony and face off with the King Solomon of another world or choose to halt it. 

"Hmph, let me see your strength, King Solomon of another world."

Roy's face turned stoic, both hands tightly clenching into fists, no matter which world's King Solomon he may be, as a Heretic God, he will be slayed by his own hands. 

This decision was not taken in a hurry, became no matter how powerful the King Solomon may be in his original world, because the outer shell is ultimately of a Heretic God's, the King Solomon of another world cannot remove this limit in haste, even if he has the conditions to do so. 

At the same time Roy was also nervously gazing at Princess Alice. Because this Solomon's 'spiritual information' comes from another world, the spiritual power exerted has also rised significantly. 

Roy didn't care about others, but if the ceremony would hurt Princess Alice's life, Roy would decisively terminate the ceremony. He who is known with the alias of Iron-blood Overlord, also has hidden concerns for his own women.

The seventy two candles symbolising the seventy two demon gods gradually extinguished. The other maidens opened their eyes sluggishly due to the depletion of their spiritual energy. 

Afterwards, even Yuri couldn't hold on any longer and collapsed on the ground with a grunt; leaving only Princess Alice, the most outstanding witch in the world, to still completing the summoning ceremony, independently.

Finally, the etheric magic in the atmosphere started to converge with the human beliefs with the summoned spiritual information as the core and a figure slowly took shape in the center of the ceremony

"Puff— hupf— cough..."

Suddenly, Princess Alice splurted blood, fortunately she was regularly treated by Roy with his <Miraculous Spring of Life>, so her physique was much stronger than before, which maintained her consciousness.

Even so, the excessive loss of the spiritual power cause her to suffer serious injuries, turning her ruddy face became sickly pale.

The princess knelt on the ground. Her trembling hand lifted the strands of hair that were blocking her sight as they fell beside her ear while she lightly smiled at Roy: 

"Looks like I stood up to King's expectations. I have completed this ceremony..."

"You did a great job. Alice..."

Roy praised softly, and then instructed to the knight beside him.

"Erica!"

Erica immediately understood Roy's indication. 

"Arges, Steropes, Brontes! Lend me the blessing of Thunder!"

She chanted the magic spell and swiftly came to Princess Alice's side with great speed and carried her away. 

The other witches and witches who were backing away were simultaneously teleported by Roy, they were his precious assets after all, Alice's condition is special so he didn't transport her to bear with the pressure of space leap.

–Gwish! Gwish! 

The figure in the center of the ceremony finally materialized completely. 

A tall man stood at the center, the sides of his slightly pale white hair was tied into a single ponytail, which freely rested upon his chest. 

He was wearing a mixture of red, white, and black body robe. Around his neck, hung gold ornaments that symbolized his identity and status.

His skin was healthy bronze, as if he was often exposed to the sun, his face was expressionless. His eyes a bit solemn. 

There is a faint majesty lingering in the air, warping itself around the vicinity. The most striking feature of the figure were the ten rings on each of his fingers.

At first glance, the ten flashy golden rings seemed to be showing the flaunting of a nouveau riche, but Roy knew, the ten rings didn't symbolized wealth, but the wisdom gifted by God. 

"King Solomon."

"I, Roy Mrkl Crowley, the [BEAST777] will be your opponent."

Roy imperiously lifted his head, a unique sense of defiant kingship filled the atmosphere with his declaration. 

His restless blood boiling in his veins already proved... that the person standing in front of him was a Heretic God. The one with whom he will begin a fight to death. 

"<Moses Splits The Sea>—!"

Raising his right hand into a knife shape, he split the 'red sea' from the upper right to the lower left. 

Roy believed, if King Solomon reacted even a little bit late, this blade of wind will slice through from the left shoulder to the right abdomen, dividing him into half. 

Surprise flashed in the eyes of the serious king, as if he found it unbelievable that he was called into an unknown world. At the same time, he was using his own 'wisdom' to analyze and comprehend this new unfamiliar world.

It wasn't until Roy's hand knife was about to slash at his left shoulder that the Greatest King of Israel hastily raised his left hand and blocked his assault with a technique similar to <Jacob's Limbs>.

Missing a hit, Roy blasted again with a fist, while King Solomon opened his hand to grapple Roy's fist.

The mana of the two collided together and rolled up the surroundings with a tornado like hurricane. The earth broke apart and the clouds in the sky were blown away, turning this scene into a mayhem. 

"Jacob's Limbs...?"

Roy was a little surprised for a moment. The martial techniques used by King Solomon came from the same source as him, they all came from the Bible Mythos. 

But soon it flashed in his mind, Jacob, also known as Israel, was the ancestor of the Israelites. As Israel's greatest king, Solomon also understood this set of tactics can be taken for granted. 

Let's not mention the tricks of this guy in magic. As per his understanding of Nasuverse, King Solomon with his hands and feet alone is unparalleled in the world, especially with his tens rings which hurts grievously making it more like the knuckles for bloody, flesh to flesh fight then a symbol of wisdom. 

——————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*

_________________________

47