Ch-97: Wisdom That Doesn’t Let You Sleep
958 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lend Unto Me The Skills Of The Ultimate Wisdom! Those That Bend The Laws And My Enemies! A Thousand Dragons, A Thousand Snakes, A Thousand Deaths! Storm Bringer Of Unknown! Gather Now! To Become A Blade Known!"

The maniacal divine power hurled up in the sky like a hurricane centered around Athena's figure. 

The unruly divine power smoothly recrudesced back between Athena's hand, making the surrounding space to churn, and the flow of wind to go berserk.

In front of Roy, the true face of Athena surfaced, a queen on her throne, surrounded by her divine ministers. 

He saw the embodiment of moon and darkness, the mother of the earth, and the queen of the night.

Roy's magic eye saw it, and saw what was in Athena's hand.

The rotating egg-like vortex that was turning into dark steel, a burning black metal, elongating sideways, shaping into a sword without a hilt, attracting, absorbing, compressing, destroying, crushing, and releasing.

Imitating the events where the star reaches its end, resulting in a miniature black hole that consumes everything in existence, the black nothingness, moulded into a sword, depicted as a perfect arc, turning everything around into a tornado, a hurricane, and a storm.

The hiltless sword in Athena's hand gradually took shape and turned into a darker pitch black color, a terrible weapon that can absorb and shatter everything like a black hole and leave everything destroyed in it's wake.

This is the sword that calls the storm of space, the sword of the dragon, the sword of time-space, the sword that invites destruction, the sword of wisdom of the goddess!

Death-! Death-! Death–! 

Roy's godslayer instinct was going crazy like a annoying morning alarm. 

The suction force from this 'secret art' felt immense, similar to an actual black hole, the dark sphere generated was bending the law of physics like the real thing but on a smaller scale. 

Big black holes can even swallow a galaxy, though this small 'baby-size' version was no where near to that level. But, as it is said, even a baby dragon is a dragon, even as a baby black hole or more scientifically, quantum mechanical black hole, it can swallow up a sizeable big island in minutes. 

Considering this world, no matter who is involved in the attack range of this sword, whether it is a Campione or a Heretic God, even if it's the King Who Manifests at the World's End.

All be easily killed in seconds, and more easily wiped out by turning into dust and then into nothingness.

In front of this irrefutable sword, there are only two choices, either to wait for the certain death, or retaliate with an equal or even stronger power to wrestle against the coming doom.

And as per what he saw in retrospect, only the King of the End has a killer move comparable to this sword.

Thousands of years ago, the Godslayer who had killed countless Heretic Gods and mastered over many Divine Authorities, met Athena as his enemy, who had already killed two godslayers before who wanted to kill her. 

And that foolish godslayer unaware, just like Marquis Voban, who regarded the god slaying like a animal hunt, as a source of entertainment, he laughed haughtily and rushed with arrogance. 

Athena's beautiful appearance that was way above any goddess he had met before, ignited his lust, he haughtily told the prideful queen of gods to become his concubine and pounced on her, but in the end it ushered in destruction as he fled with the howls of despair. But, the angered goddess was not the one to let go. 

What the 'all-mighty' Godslayer could finally do was to only use the authority he usurped from a god of thieves, to steal Athena's origination, and teleport it to some random location before his death.

The Mother Earth Goddess's beacon was thrown away, causing Athena to lose most of her power and fall into deep slumber.

And this long slumber was used create this immense secret art of utilizing a black hole on a smaller scale. 

'It explains why she has become more skillful. Her secret art of silent incantation, the reach of new level in martial arts and everything must have come from that slumber. Ha, truly a goddess of wisdom, even learning goes on in sleep.'

"This Is Destruction, This Is Rebirth! This Is The Beginning, This Is The End!"

Athena held up her hands, and between her two hands, there was pitch black sword levitating. 

In fact, Roy couldn't even exactly tell whether it was a sword or not, because it absorbed all the light like a black hole, making his eyesight in this pitch black all invalidated.

"Why didn't you run, human? Oh, looks like you found out, you would have definitely found out with that wisdom of your's that even we find commendable."

"It's useless to run. Wisdom is the speed of thinking. As this goddess's sword of wisdom, it must cross all time and distance and find you. Any resistance is useless, human."

Athena held the pitch dark sword in her hand, and pointed the dark star like thing at Roy.

Hissh-! Hissh-!

His body was instinctly trembling, and his mana was surging crazily around his body because, they felt the arrival of death.

"It's over, but this hon'ble Athena will always remember you. A demon king who is as bold as you and is so unique and different from others is unforgettable even for this goddess. Now leave for the wilderness of the underworld, wandering there like a lonely ghost, until the loneliness pulls you to complete death."

There was blood dripping from the corner of the goddess's mouth, as a fleeting trace of regret and hesitation flashed in those dragon pupils, but she is the Goddess of War, the Goddess of Wisdom, whether it was her warrior's heart or the spark of her wisdom, they are firm, she will never hesitate and feel compassion over her decision.

"Since you don't speak, let this goddess give you a hero's exit!"

"The Black Sword Of The Beginning And The End! Release!"

Hong-!

The pitch dark sword was thrown over by Athena, and the horrible suction appeared from this dark star-like existence. A storm pulling all existence towards it. 

This is the storm of gravity!

Oong-! Oong-! 

Storm churned, like the devil's anger, sucking in the rocks, the earth, the snow, whatever it found. But, his legs remained firmly stuck to the ground, like a tree's roots embedded into the ground, but it was of no use. The dark star, like the mouth of a wild beast was devouring and crushing everything.

'People either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain. You know my style.'

He opened his mouth to voice his disagreement, but found that in this absolute space, even his voice could not travel.

This section of the Alps was crashing, but strangely no sound came out, and the people who could see this situation could only regard it as a divine punishment!

'What a terrible sword of wisdom.'

Roy sighed secretly.

Puff-! Puff–! Puff—! Puff–! 

His body berated painfully like a ruined rag. Although his muscles and bones were still in structure, the blood flowing in the body was being attracted by the immense suction force, and countless blood capillaries around his body burst as his blood was sucked by the black expanse. 

As the injuries increased, the pain gradually turned into numbness. 

Booom-! Bong-! 

His <Hand Of Almighty> was not ready at this point. To invoke the 'HAND' it's necessary for the maximum output of his target's ultimate move. 

And this black sword of gravity was still growing! 

'Fortunately, Athena's move is not enough to make me perish instantaneously, otherwise this sword will really kill me—, huh, It's here.'

"Even if it's real black hole I will welcome it now."

Roy, who had already turned into a bloodied man with several severed blood vessels, moved his thoughts, and the space on his right shoulder began to twist weirdly.

Pich-! 

In that dark world without a trace of light, a hand like the sky itself suddenly sounded it's presence, covering the sky and the sun, even the wisdom of Athena was stagnated under the sacred brilliance! 

"W, What is this?!"

Athena, who was waiting for the inevitable result, her pupils shrank as she muttered in disbelief.

She understands the power of her 'black sword' very well. At the edge of this dark star, it is the same as the 'event horizon' of a black hole. 

It is a curved boundary of time and space, where only darkness exists, and all other colors will disappear. Even Athena herself could not see what the state of the Black Sword's strike range was like.

She only knows that when she uses this sword, no matter how powerful the enemy is, they will die, be torn apart by the huge storm of gravity, and fall into the underworld.

But now, the color of gold and white appeared in this darkness, the 'hand' that could smash the universe, containing all the miracles, appeared in front of her.

Athena felt the crisis, her body almost instinctly summoned the Aegis to guard her front. 

In the darkness where no sound should travel, she heard the vigorous chants:

"Quis ut Deus?"

"I Ask You, "Who Is Most Like God"!"

The darkness in Athena's eyes was completely brightened by light. If her black sword is the black hole of the universe, then this light is the explosion of tens of billions of supernova at the same time! 

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi* and *GooseElite*

_________________________

42