Ch-125: A Demon Realm In A Foreign Land!
743 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Fairy's Corridor] is the main culprit why Madame Aisha is touted as the most troublesome godslayer, because the divine authority itself is not under her control. 

When this power ramps off, it will pull everyone nearby into past. 

If ordinary people are sucked into this door and are dropped in the past, they will either die in the past or spend rest of their lives in a state of inaction, never to return.

But for the Godslayers, it doesn't matter even if they are pulled to the past, they can find their way to reality anyhow. 

This is quite similar in context with the unalterable status of a Campione. 

A Campione's status as a Godslayer is permanent. Even if their soul, body and memory are reverted back to the period before their ascension. 

Given time and adequate magical energy, they can break free from the seal and take back their power and position as Godslayer. 

But the duration of this time is not clear, and the most troublesome thing of travelling into the past is the ratio time.

For example, to the outside world, Madame Aisha is known as a Godslayer who is more than 150 years old, but in between her words, the 'always seventeen' Miss Aisha, by mistake tumbled that she was actually fifty years old. 

Of course, she heavily insisted that it was just a slip if tongue. 

Going back to the topic, since, Madame Aisha spent most of her time traveling in ancient times, as she mentioned before, she may have spent only half a year in the past, but when she returns to modern world, she often finds that three years or even years pass unconditionally in this era, creating a phenomena of miscalculation.

For Roy, he isn't concerned about going to the past era for an brief adventure or a change in mood. On the contrary, he is eager to try on this novel experience.

It is just the time ratio that makes him circumspect. 

If he returns from the ancient past to the modern era, only to find that after several years, the Last King has already woken up, then he can just dig a nice grave and peacefully lie down.

Thinking of this, Roy quickly asked Annie:

"Miss Annie, I remember that you have a good relationship with the fairies of Astral World, right? Is there a way to stop this [Fairy's Corridor] from going berserk?"

Roy did not ask Athena. Although Athena is the goddess of wisdom, her Godhead has nothing to do with time, history or past. 

The [Fairy's Corridor]——usurped from the Queen of Tir-na-nOg, Golden-haired Niamh, allows Aisha to open portals to the Netherworld and connect them to past ages. 

The conceptual corridor of "Tir-na-nOg" or the Land of the Youth, while is often mistaken as being a land of afterlife, was instead an island in Irish mythology which the faeries lived on that was a paradise on Earth where hunger, age, and death were unknown. 

In fact, this power seems to be powerful and can even take one back in time, but in essence, this Authority's myth is just the conception of a "Fairy's Prank".

Because whether it is a Heretic God or a Campione, a single-person driven divine power cannot change the past, and cannot resist the historical correction power. 

The magic power and energy required to modify the past is nothing ordinary. The Heretic Gods and Campiones cannot do it, not even the Last King.

The uniqueness and solidity of the past is unquestionably very difficult to break.

"I do have a good relationship with the fairies of Netherworld, but fairies are, you know, like a group of mischievous brats, a pain in– cough, these brats just like to always keep playing pranks."

"King Roy, do you think these imps who like pranks will have a conscience to spare us? Unless it is something extremely dangerous or involves the safety of the world, it's better not to count on fairies."

"When you even make an inkling of that you may have been tricked, they will probably be already clapping while singing and dancing with their hands adjoined."

Annie Charlton spread her hands, and smiled helplessly. 

Kiiiiish-! 

The time and space wormhole manifested as it sucked in like a black hole! 

Roy's total mana pool is twice that of other Godslayers, but even so he found it hard to resist this suction. Fairy pranks are the highest secrets of fairies, an existence that is close to the concept of the world.

Even the powerful kings and Gods in those myths wil be pranked left and right by these ballsy fairies.

"Aisha, you knew that your power is losing control, then why did you even come running to us in first place! Isn't it better to find a quiet place with no one to wait for the next trip by yourself?"

Princess Alice had disappeared by this time, her form was that of a spirit body, so this power capture wouldn't work on her, though her spirit energy used to manifest the body was sucked away.

"Idiot maid."

Athena's expression was so peaceful as she said those words. 

As the goddess of wisdom, she knows of the pranks of these fairies very well, so she also knows that these prankish but kind fairies will not make a prank that does real harm. 

Facing Roy's questioning, Mrs. Aisha was stunned for a while before she groaned with her voice laced with unfairness: 

"I'm not an idiot maid, I'm a very, very capable maid! Master, you said you can help me if my authority invokes by itself, so I just came running to you! Help master, your maid is being sucked away, wuuu!"

"Aisha, the power I was talking about was the [Queen's Curse] not the [Fairy's Corridor]-! Anyhow, why does your power get out of control so quickly?"

Roy kneaded his forehead, he was helpless now, although he doesn't have any fear of a fairy's pranks, but it is definitely a troublesome thing to experience it first hand.

No wonder the cute airheaded maid is terrored even by the prideful Leader of East and the cruel late Marquis. 

"Ummw, this cute, seventeen year old, young maid really doesn't know! Previously, there was always a cooldown duration of two to three years.... This is too confusing, eh-!"

"No, no! This time I'm not prepared at all, I don't even have sufficient travel funds!"

Aisha yelped sadly. 

Roy ignored Madame Aisha's complaint. He had already calmed down by this point, and just presented his question about the time ratio, although Roy didn't expect to find a solution from her... 

Surprisingly, Mrs. Aisha actually has a solution.

"[Golden Grand Luck]-!"

"This is the fourth Authority I usurped, which I gained in Sister Luo Hao's ruling domain by defeating a benevolent guardian god of the populace."

"Eto, it grants the blessings of fortune and gives me good luck and solving my time ratio problem to a certain extent. It is a very authority, master!"

"Oh! Oh! The cute maid Aisha can also bestow luck to others too! See? I'm not a idiot, I'm a very capable maid!"

It seemed that she was very used to unexpected situations of time travel.

"Since you know how to do it, then quickly use this power, Miss cute maid! Do it quickly or I will tightly pull your cheeks!"

Roy exclaimed ragingly.

"Uh, uh, master, you're a bit too fierce on your cute maid.O, Okay, don't stare so angrily, I'm doing it!"

"Ewu~ When Time Is Not Ripe Yet For Good To Result, Even The Benevolent Shall Encounter Misfortune!"

"When Time Is Ripe For Good To Result, Fortune Shall Come To Pass With No Miscult... Until The Goddess Bringing Calamity To The People Is Defeated, Please Grant Protection To Us As I Instructed!"

Mrs. Aisha chanted aloud as golden specks of light fell on them. 

Seeing Madam Aisha evoke her power, Roy also let go of the worries in his heart.

Alice was not affected by this power. With her wisdom, she will definitely inform Erica and Liliana so that they don't have to worry, those two girls are enough to handle the situation here until he gets back. 

Roy glanced at Athena, the loli goddess held an impassive expression. He firmly grabbed the goddess's small white hand, and said in a low voice: 

"Let's not get distracted, Athena."

The goddess of wisdom just nodded lightly, using her eyes to indicate that he didn't need to be nervous, this was just some mere fairies's little prank.

But at this moment, Roy's face suddenly changed.

He found that the mysterious space in his right hand, the mysterious thing named "ship" by Aiwass was actually throbbing again! 

It actually controlled the course of the channel, and his destination was gaining a derivation! 

Without a moment's delay, Roy quickly passed the Gorgon Stone in his body to Athena. 

In the Loli stage, she alone will very likely unable to easily handle the situation, but as long as there is the Gorgon Stone to restore her to the posture of the Tripartite Goddess, she can be fearless.

Under Athena's puzzled gaze, Roy hadn't explained yet. 

When... 

-Khatk-! 

His body was promptly sucked in by the gravity that suddenly appeared in the corridor of time, just behind him, and he directly fell into a strange environment.

A world of death, in which shadows literally roamed while spreading in all directions, the black clouds so thick that sunlight may never penetrate those curtain of darkness to brighten this realm. 

A demon realm in a foreign land!

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*, *GooseElite* and *Skoll*

_________________________

41