Ch-127: Queen Of Dún Scáith
814 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The queen who held the imperiality of the noble purple she adorned in her simple gaits. 

Her long dark purple hair—silky smooth and dewy that fell like cascading waterfall, and a pair of blood red beautiful eyes coruscating with dignity and arrogance.

But in that arrogance, there was a turbidity of calmness, like dripping on the surface of the soul, like autumn's spring.

Those complicatedly beautiful eyes alone, are enough to make people praise with their heads bowed down, but as his line of sight moved downwards, it made Roy feel a bit regretful.

Because the bewitching work of art actually had a mask that covered the lower half of her face.

The black mask made it impossible to get a glimpse of her beauty that made the dead air in the surroundings jump with vigour.

The woman’s figure was tall, plump and round in right places, her garments subsisted consisted mostly of royal purple with the linings of gold.

The bodytight clothing presented her sensuous body in full splendor, but at the same time they covered her tightly, he couldn't decide whether to describe her style as bold and unrestrained or conservative and demure.

But she was undoubtedly a woman with high show of natural aristocratical beauty, high above the mere mortals, but with a strange gentleness lingering beneath her demeanor. 

That’s right, although the woman in front of him looked arrogant and cold at first glance, he could strangely feel a touch of maternity of like a helpful big sister next door, in that frigid coldness.

“Land of Shadows?”

Although he was appalled by the titillating beauty, he did not dare to relax his vigilance. 

The previous shot was held with intent of murder. If he was not strong or able enough to avoid it, his poor neck would not have been left attached to his shoulders. 

“Scáthach, the Queen of the Land of Shadows?”

His mythology and history major had already reached it's epitome in the world of Campione. 

The scarlet spear, the Land of Shadows, the deathly beauty in front of him, he had already grasped the identity of the woman in front of him.

Of course, the most important thing is that he has found the fitting information about the beauty in purple from the memory of a lifetime, so although, he issued a interrogative sentence, his expression and tone proved his certainty.

'During my previous battle with Athena, due to my inadequacy in martial arts, I wanted to find a martial arts teacher who could teach me.'

'Linking to that...'

'I remember that Scáthach mentored a lot of Celtic heroes in mythology... The legendary Celtic warrior woman and a martial arts teacher.'

'Because I gave birth to the idea of ​​finding a teacher, the "ship" didn’t wait to make me realize it... This luck is a bit too shitty!'

Roy cast his gaze lightly towards his right hand, he had already guessed the cause and effect at this time.

All of this must be related to the mysterious space housed in his right hand that lets him travel through the sea of worlds, the strange and mysterious “ship”.

He clearly remembers that he traveled twice adopting the mechanism of wishing, and he made the first one in a dreamy state. 

He may not remember it exactly, but it was definitely a reasoning behind his crossing.

The "ship" that granted the wisher to finalize it's wishes. 

'The mechanism of this mysterious space is pretty much unknown, but I think it should be related to the term 'desire' and 'wish'."

'My desire when I was fighting with Athena was catched, which made this mysterious space activate again.'

Roy knew that he was wrong to blame Madame Aisha. 

The mystery in his right hand was what really caused the riot from Aisha's divine authority. It used Madame Aisha’s divine authority as a medium to help him realize his wish.

However, although he found the teacher who can best mentor his martial arts skills, the wish was only half fulfilled, because... finding a teacher does not mean that the other party is willing to teach you. 

It’s like his journey to the world of the Campione. Although it has the quickest way to become stronger, you still have to rely on yourself to become stronger. If he didn't succeed in killing Micheal, then it would have been of no use.

That is to say, the method of fulfilling his wishes undertaken by this mysterious space only gives him all the right situations, but it will not directly materialize the wish. 

You need to work hard to complete it yourself, all it gives you is a chance, a chance to make your wish a reality.

Thinking of this, Roy was even more curious about this mysterious space. 

What is its real function? 

Who created it? 

What is the true purpose behind creating it? 

And many other similar questions all took root in his mind. 

But soon, he made himself temporarily put it away, because he facing a greater crisis right now, in real time.

After the purple proud queen heard Roy’s query that sounded more of an assurity, her slender and sharp eyebrows raised lightly, lips parted with a lonely and cold voice: 

“…You know me, huh. It also seems that you are quite eager to learn.”

There was a hint of compliment in her lifeless but beautiful voice.

Celtic mythology is only studied by some specific group of peoples, and it is not widely circulated. 

The most famous Celtic mythological character is King Arthur, and people like Scathach who are not described much in mythology are not known to too many people. 

However, afterwards, the queen of the Kingdom of Shadows’ complexion sank, and the doubts in the words were mixed with certain questions: 

“People of the foreign land, since you know the Queen of the Kingdom of Shadows, Scathach, it means that even in the foreign lands, the legend of Scathach is circulating, it seems that even in the foreign worlds, there are similarities with the historical myths of this world.”

From Roy’s words, Scathach made a lot of relating associations.

As the being who is still unable to reach the absolute higher level even after relentless efforts, she holds curiosity for unknown variables of another world. 

Roy frowned, his biggest question now was—

“Why do you know that I am from another world?"

Scathach was not referring to the other worlds of Fate multiverse. She meant of the world outside this multiverse. 

“Wisdom of Dún Scáith, literally the [Wisdom of the Haunted Ground]. It is the intellect of the abyss, acquired as a consequence of surpassing humanity, killing gods and being left behind in the "Outside of the World"."

“Since there are alien stars and parallel worlds, it is not surprising that Otherworlds also exists. Sure enough, I just asked you, and you admited it yourself."

Scathach eyes were slightly narrowed with a teasing tone, a little smile appeared in those burgundy eyes, even her lifeless voice now held more vigour for life. 

"Hahaha, you are an interesting foreigner."

Roy was a little depressed, was he just scammed in real time? Is it so simple to get scammed?

“Don’t worry and feel sad, child. In fact, the [Wisdom of the Haunted Ground] had long told me of your true origin.”

Scathach even tried to solace him with a gentle tone, the arrogant queen of death, under that lonely temperament, really had a touch of tenderness that makes people intoxicated.

And at this time, Roy also determined, the attribute, the theme that has the highest affinity with him–wisdom!

In the past, he got to meet the wisdom of Solomon and Athena, and now he has come to meet the wisdom of Dún Scáith. 

He, consciously or unconsciously, gets attracted to the theme of wisdom!

“No matter what you, a foreigner, came to do in this world, the spear in my hand has already confirmed."

"You have the same breath as mine. Although, the Gods you have killed are all fakes, the taste of the divinity of slayed Gods cannot be hidden from me."

Scathach held both of hands imaginarily, and in her hands covered by purple thorny gauntlets, she was holding two materialized blood-red long spears, her tone of voice was sonorous, and her eyes radiated with fighting spirit.

The Celtics have never used words to understand a person or a thing. 

The Celtics have only one way to understand the world—the dance of fists and kicks.

The primitive clash of understanding both your friend and enemy. 

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreꝍn with advance chapters~

patreꝍn.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*, *GooseElite* and *Skoll*

_________________________

34