Ch-132: Being Insane
638 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since, the atmosphere now seemed quite harmonious, he had survived successfully! 

Just as Roy was thinking about it, Scathach out performed what one would call a slap in the face, right in the next second; and naturally why men say that a woman's face turns faster than the pages of a book.

"While you are in front of the enemy, don't think about messy things! When you are in between a battle, think only how to win that battle! Don't ever let your enemy entrap you in their words!"

Roy's heart heightened it's vigilance instantly, and like he thought, a red streaking line screaming with death zoomed right in!

Even though he realized that the harbinger of death was the demonic spear in Scathach's hand, his body's reaction could not keep up with his overinflated consciousness at all.

"Keuk-!"

Another painful grunt left his lips with red blood dripping down. 

Roy felt a malformed astringent agony quaking right in his abdomen. As he lowered his head, a blood red demonic spear was penetrating right through his kidneys. 

The killing intent and nefarious demonic nature of the spear once again twinged his body to tremble, and his over-heightened soul to shudder, meanwhile his forehead was cold and sweaty.

Even in the seriousness of the situation, he suddenly felt very lucky. After all, men have their priorities too. 

Fortunately, he was a Campione, so there was no problem in growing another kidney. 

If he was just an ordinary person, he would have lost his masculine demeanor by now! His little brother damned to never bloom again! 

Roy clutched the spear's handle stuck in his abdomen, but he gave up instantly, letting Scathach call out the spear back in her hands, bringing up another spurt of red blood.

He is originally someone who is not overachieving at physical strength, and so there's no way he can compete with Scathach in this regard.

The strength is inferior, the speed is inferior, and the seemingly unpredictable Authorities with mysterious laws are probably just a ridiculous plastic toy in front of Scathach. 

Roy's face donned a ruminative look, letting the sparks of wisdom in his mind fiercely clash to find a dent through with he could drill his way right in to the other side of success.

But unfortunately, his sparks couldn't ignite a fire to burn his body and soul into action. 

Even if the winning rate is only 1 in 10,000, he has to drill his way in. If there is not even a minute chance in sight, he has to use his will as a chisel and his wisdom as a hammer to create a way right in! 

This is the formula of "True Wisdom" he discovered in this battle. 

But... 

What to do when neither the strength, nor the will or wisdom provides any means of victory?

Was the failure set in stone...? 

'No...not exactly, there's a way to spark the chances of victory… but…'

Roy thought of the right hand that belonged to him, but couldn't calibrate it's full power. It was the "Hand of the God" that held all the miracles of the Religion of Cross in it's grasps, and has reached the realm of omnipotence. 

Facing the inability to cross the Abyss named Scathach, he just steadied his posture. 

Looking up at the Queen of the Kingdom of Shadows wreathing the dignity of the sky in her adorned purple, Roy firmly believed that his 'hand' could definitely give him the opportunity to defeat the Queen in her royal purple with the crown of red.

But... 

The catch is that, it is not his 'right hand' that is not strong enough, but that, the person named Roy is too weak. 

He cannot regulate the power of his 'right hand'. Not to mention, he is subjected to many restrictions. Until the victory factor is in the pocket, his hand will refuse to come out! 

And would Scathach give him that chance? Roy doubted that deeply.

"I have seen enough of your strength and courage. Next, let me see your will!"

"Be careful foreigner, this is the desire of a lonely woman who has waited for thousands of years. If you can't employ your will to satisfy me, be ready to stay here for eternity, to accompany this queen by her side..."

"As an undead, that is. For, this place is the kingdom of shadows, this is my kingdom of the dead."

Scathach's tone remained warm and seductive, but those ruby red eyes were not. 

The beauty of her face with only half of it's presence revealed a fanatical pleasure, which made him couldn't help but doubt apprehensively as goosebumps passed on the back of his spine. 

The Queen of Shadows was... actually not a shaking S&M, right?

(Note: Shaking S&M– the peoples, whose sadism and masochism tendencies suddenly gets too high or too low—whimsically, with the change in time, place, situation and specific people.) 

However, Roy was not given any opportunities to sort out his thoughts. 

The terrifying murderous aura pressed again on his body and soul. 

The queen regarded the space between the two as null and void, the red spear loading her verdict of death once again showed the fangs of a hungered beast.

She deserves to be a monster who can kill the gods with her martial skills alone, and make the gods fear and curse to her fate.

Scathach's understanding of martial arts has time by time exceeded Roy's imagination, his figure was getting littered with injuries. 

The spears in her hands seemed like some play toys as her body seemed to move languidly but it was just an illusion of being slow in rapid motion. 

Her mastery of her body and strength has definitely reached the level of the beings of the denunciation, '8=3'!

Roy didn't dare to be distracted, and gathered all his attention to avoid Scathach's spear. 

Constant use of overloaded concentration, made his brain gradually felt tired, gradually becoming numb, outpacing his soul like a puppet battery, his eyes could no longer distinguish the colors of the world.

His soul, his body and his will, all devoted at only one direction. 

But even so, he couldn't completely dodge Scathach's mastery of spears.This woman is like the queen of the world, playing with her captive with a long thorny whip in her hand. 

She can clearly smash him with a single shot. Tear his head off his shoulders, pull out his heart and brain with her hands, devour his soul, or pull out his bones one by one, etc, etc. 

Her shots were deliberately avoiding his vitals. Besides making Roy feel torturous pain, she didn't want his life at all.

Gradually, Roy became more and more numb to the pain, even to the point where—he felt that pain was as natural as breathing. 

His numb brain was self hypnotizing itself. Using this method to understand pain, to feel pain, and to enjoy pain, it was really a shame to use such a method. 

"Huh…huh…huh…"

The time passed like fleeting blows of sand dusted in the air, Scathach finally lowered her spear. 

His breathing was ragged, not an inch of the skin on his body was intact, all kinds of bloody holes, coming in all shape and sizes almost turned him into a non human monstrosity. 

Excessive blood loss made his brain dizzy, he is not a Godslayer focused on recovery theme, facing this kind of injury, it was already a miracle that he could still stand, maybe it was his willpower or his pride as a Godslayer that was holding his back.

"Hahaha, it's okay, if you want to kill, kill as soon as possible, don't hold the hand, just do it!"

There was a burst of anger in Roy's hoarse voice, thankfully, Scathach had not pierced his vocal cords so he could still speak.

She could have killed him with a single shot multiple of times, but she refused to do so. 

Instead, she fooled around with him, like playing with an interesting toy, which made Roy, who is proud in heart, suffer.

Although he also knew that this shouldn't be Scathach's original intention—she was indeed fighting him with the intent to kill. 

But, no intelligent thinking holds the string of reason if you are cornered and played like this! Just taking the passive beating...that was never his style. 

Madman, is it? Then, so be it—

"Damn Fuck it!!"

Roy issued a rare swear word. Now he has been driven insane by Scathach, then let the fight itself become insane.

A hideous look streaming with warface streamed and oozed out of the Godslayer's figure. 

But, be it the force of nature or something else, even with a hideous expression, he still looked wildly handsome. 

Slowly, a golden dragon like claw sprouted from from Roy's right shoulder like a bamboo shoot. 

At the time of danger, people outperform themselves. The lock holding the Hand was torn and thrown. 

The [Hand of God] aimed at Scathach!!

At this time, who cares about the elements of victory, first bang your own big move right in the face, and the other talks can hold for the while. 

—[Was busy with some sudden irl stuff these days. So that's why no updates.]—

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreꝍn with advance chapters~

patreꝍn.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*, *GooseElite*, *Skoll* and *DatPerson*

_________________________

31