182 – End of the Invasion
1.4k 4 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though the battle was taking place in New York, billions of people from all over the world were watching this battle with glassy eyes through Oasis.

People who were previously watching from the ground were scared or curious about the alien invasion and paid to have access to a box, so they could get a comfortable seat with full coverage of the invasion from every angle they wanted.

Surprisingly, this has meant that in the few minutes since the invasion began, spectators for the race have risen from 900 million people to the current 3 billion!

The number of people paying to have the box had risen from the original 79 million, to currently 630 million people, which made revenue from the sale of boxes alone skyrocket to almost 1.9 Billion dollars, or 9.5 Million GP.

Alex knew that if he did a show with a super dramatic battle, the amount of money he would receive in people paying to have access to the boxes would probably exceed 3 billion dollars, but he didn't want to risk it.

It was better to keep people safe and happy than to risk customer lives to try to squeeze more money out of other customers.

'I haven't fully become EA yet.' Alex thought as he reached the Space Gem.

Under the expectant gaze of billions of people around the world, instead of performing incredible magic, Notch just stretched his staff forward and poked the Space Gem with his staff, causing the blue stone to fall forward, before a portal. opens at the feet of it and the stone disappears.

Without the Space Gem, the portal, which now no longer had a power source, closed, cutting the large leviathan that was passing through the portal in half.

"He used the staff to poke the machine that was keeping the portal open…?" Kitty, who was currently watching the Twitch broadcast on her cell phone inside the X-Men jet was shocked.

Anna, who was next to her, was also open-mouthed. "He didn't actually do any magic… he used the staff as a stick…"

Currently the X-Men were flying to New York, but seeing that Notch had already closed the portal, they decided to just approach and wait a bit to see how the situation was, if they weren't needed, they would avoid showing up.

But seeing how everything was on Twitch, they understood that they weren't really needed there.

Not only were the X-Men shocked by Notch using the staff as a bat, but so were billions of people.

But Notch just ignored this and opened a portal to store the staff as well.

Looking around, the destruction from the battle was minimal, the few people who were injured were currently being treated by Paladins and Priests.

"Hey, Notch, thanks for the help." Natasha said as she approached him slowly, observing with a little care the four red eyes he had on his face.

Noticing her strangeness, Notch closed his eyes and made the four Sharingans disappear, leaving only 2 normal black eyes on his face.

"No need to thank me, I'm also protecting my planet here." He said.

Seeing Notch's face returning to normal, Natasha felt a little more comfortable around him.

"Those aliens that disappeared, did you kill them?" She asked a little cautiously.

"No, but I trapped them in a place where they can't cause any more trouble on Earth." Notch replied while shaking his head in denial.

What Alex did with the Kree was very simple, he just teleported them to an isolated place and left them unconscious with a Sharingan illusion.

His goal was to go to them and test if it was possible to earn GP with their money, after all, their money is different from Earth's money, but it was still money after all.

If this worked, how would the money conversion work?

All of this was something Alex still had to study.

From what he has already observed, it is as if the System follows the GP based on the Dollar price, so even if someone spent the money in Japanese Yen, the amount of GP the person earned would still be based on the Dollar.

But what about a galactic currency, which doesn't even have a way to convert to the Dollar value?

This was something Alex still wanted to test, so he just trapped the Kree and decided to test if he could receive from these aliens.

As for the invasion, with the portal closed, instead of just disappearing like he always did, this time Alex decided to do something different.

He already had enough strength to protect himself, he already had enough influence to not be affected by annoying people, so he could finally meet the main characters of this world without much worry.

At this point, Alex could even reveal his secret Alex identity and nothing would probably happen to him, but considering how relaxing and comfortable his life as Alex was, he didn't feel the need to chase fame for his other identity at that point in this world.

'Maybe I can try out being Alex in the next world I go to? I think I can make a separate server for that world, at least for a while, for them to adapt, and act like Alex there and see what it's like.' He thought with a small smile as he walked among the injured people and used healing magic to heal those people.

The magic he was using was the same magic he used to heal Magneto, and with the enormous amount of Mana he had, even though he had little Mana from keeping Susanoo active for so long, he was still able to heal some people. with more serious injuries and get a good PR.

With the people who had major injuries treated, Notch looked around and saw the group of Avengers coming towards him, with Tony in command, and one of the long-haired Players he met in Minecraft among them, Nick Fury.

'Here it comes, the biggest paranoid in the world will finally meet Notch in the real world… what will he do?' Alex thought in amusement as he tried to imagine what Fury would do.

////NunuNote////
NEW MONTH, BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!!
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (21 chapters release in the last 10 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

75