183 – Golden Secret
1.4k 5 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello again, Notch." Fury said as he reached his hand out to Notch and watched Notch's hair with a bit of envy.

Unlike Notch, who apparently had long hair in and out of the game, Nick was stuck with long hair only in the game, being forced to adopt a bald head in the real world.

Surprised, Notch reached back to Fury and shook his hand.

"Hello Fury."

But before Nick could say anything, Steve Rogers approached Notch and bowed to him. "Notch, thank you very much."

Shifting his gaze to Steve, Notch was a little confused, but soon he remembered something.

Previously he was following the list of highest level Players, and Steve was among the 3 Players who reached level 10 first, which meant that he received his skill almost instantly.

When Steve learned his ESW skill in real life, Alex was notified and immediately wondered what Steve would do with this Skill.

"Is she okay now?" Notch asked as he approached Steve and placed a hand on his shoulder, lifting him up.

Smiling, Steve stood up and nodded at Notch. "Yes, despite still being a little weak due to her age, she is now no longer suffering from Alzheimer's and can talk to me naturally."

"Excellent!" Notch smiled as he turned to Nick Fury and asked. "Do you still have any of the apples you got saved?"

Hearing this, Nick's eyes widened in surprise.

"What are you talking about?" Nick asked, pretending not to know what Notch was talking about, but from the way Notch was looking at him, Nick knew that Notch actually knew and sighed. "Yes, I still have three Golden Apples with me, currently all three are being analyzed."

Fury had tried his best to disguise that some of the Players who were winning the Hunger Games competitions in Minecraft were SHIELD agents, afraid that Notch would prevent him from continuing to win more apples.

But seeing that Notch already knew this, Fury was embarrassed at how he was trying to disguise it as much as possible. At least now he wouldn't have to hide anymore.

"When you finish your research, give one of the apples to the founder of SHIELD." He said as he waved at Steve. "Although the apple won't bring her to the dancing season you promised, it might rejuvenate her a little, at least to the point where she can dance with you again. If you get more maybe she'll even get back to the shape she was in." she had before you said goodbye."

Hearing what Notch said, both Steve and Fury's eyes widened in surprise.

Steve was surprised because he could finally dance with Peggy, even though she wasn't that young yet, but he could battle in the Hunger Games to get her more apples if it meant she could spend more time with him.

Fury was shocked because even though they had studied golden apples so much, they hadn't discovered that it could rejuvenate anyone who ate it.

If this became public information, Minecraft's popularity would likely explode once again just to try and get hold of this miracle medicine.

'I have to put in more agents to get as many of these apples as possible.' Nick thought.

Steve Rogers, still processing the news, expressed his gratitude to Notch. "Notch, I don't know how to thank you. If there's anything I can do in return..."

Notch interrupted, smiling. "Don't worry, Steve. The joy of being able to help is reward enough for me. Just keep protecting the world both in the game and in real life."

As they discussed the details, they noticed the commotion around them. Other players were starting to approach, curious about the conversation taking place. Notch didn't care about this information, for him, if it became public it would bring even more advantages than disadvantages, but Fury thought differently and quickly changed the subject.

"Shall we go somewhere more private?" He asked while looking at these people around.

But Tony, who loved attention, just ignored Fury and went up to the fans to take a photo.

While Notch, despite not chasing attention like Tony, also felt it was important to maintain proximity to the public and took some photos with people who came close.

These photos of Notch would quickly go viral on the Oasis Forum.

Seeing that Tony and Notch were interacting with fans, Steve also went to interact with people.

A different characteristic of Natasha and Clint is that unlike the clothes they wore in the original Marvel films, which were very simple, in this world they were wearing an accessory that changed people's perception of them a little.

Not only were they both very beautiful people, but the Ender Dragon capes on their backs also represented a huge prestige for those who really understood the history of Minecraft and Oasis.

So, even though no one knew who the two were, and the two didn't even have powers beyond what they learned at ESW, people also asked to take photos with them.

When the two saw this, they quickly looked at Fury for approval, and when he agreed, the two also smiled and went to take photos with people.

Unlike the original MCU, the two weren't just normal people here. Not only had Clint eaten a Golden Apple, which increased his strength, but they had also learned a Skill each from Elder Scrolls: Warcraft.

Clint learned a Hunter Skill, while Natasha learned a Rogue Skill, which greatly complemented their combat.

Unfortunately, the group's most iconic Avenger wasn't in attendance.

Bruce Banner at that time was still in Brazil, enjoying life by playing games on Oasis and enjoying life in the real world without the Hulk.

But this change made him feel a little missing and curious about the Hulk, mainly because of what he had seen of Hulk in Ned's lives, so he had become an Orc in ESW to try to meet the Hulk.

This task was very difficult, but he had no idea that what he had been waiting for so long was about to happen!

////NunuNote////
NEW MONTH, BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!!
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (21 chapters release in the last 10 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

74