188 – That’s a Cell Phone
1.4k 11 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I believe this was enough to convince you that I am from another world?" Alex said.

Looking at Alex and the ice horse that seemed to be alive in front of him, Kaito Uzumaki felt that it was very new to him and he didn't even know how to act.

Only after Alex made the horse disappear and sat down in front of him again did Kaito calm down and I was able to speak normally.

"Really Mr. Alex, I think that with this innovative use of Chakra, or whatever you call it, Mana, it is difficult to doubt that you came from another world, or in the worst case, from a very hidden place that developed a way completely new way of doing Jutsus. But considering you did a… Mag… Magic? An ice magic, is that something everyone can do or something exclusive to your lineage?" Kaito asked with curiosity and cunning, as he wanted to know if this was some kind of Kekkei Genkai just like the Yuki Clan of this world.

"That's not something everyone can do…" Alex admitted, making Kaito sigh in relief. "But it's something that can be taught to anyone who has Mana. There are people who learn different types of magic, and those who just focus on one style of magic and hone in on that until perfection."

Hearing this complement, Kaito was shocked. "Can you give me some more examples, like… which of the two styles are you part of."

Nodding, Alex stretched out his hand again, causing the guards to be on alert again, ready to respond if Alex wanted to attack Kaito.

This time, instead of a blue magic circle, what appeared was a red magic circle.

But Alex didn't do it slowly like last time.

Like last time he was showing and explaining everything, he needed 20 seconds to form the circle and explain everything, this time he didn't need that time, in just 1 second the magic circle was ready and a small flame creature was dancing in the palm of his hand.

The speed at which this magic circle formed in Alex's hand was even more shocking to Kaito and the Ninjas than the dancing creature in front of them itself, as being able to cast a spell so quickly demonstrated just how lethal these spells could be!

After calming down with this speed of releasing the spells, Kaito focused his vision on the small dancing creature in Alex's hand and was surprised by the control he had over the fire.

"That's amazing…" Kaito commented.

"I agree." Alex replied smiling as he closed his hand and made the magic disappear. "This is just the tip of Ice Berg, we have a lot of news that could be useful to you, that's why I came to propose a partnership between our two nations."

Returning to a serious expression, Kaito waved at Alex, now with much more respect.

"Of course, my guards told me that you were here with the proposal to form a partnership between us. I just wonder what kind of partnership that would be? Since I don't believe it's about you teaching us how to use this magic of yours, right?" Kaito asked.

"Teach magic? Ah, that could be done in the future. In fact, this is one of the things included in the partnership proposal, but it would not be the focus immediately, since from my information, you are in a delicate moment involving three other villages ninja?" Alex asked with a tone of concern.

Hearing about this, not only were the guards shocked, but Kaito was even more surprised than them, as he was the one who knew the most about how critical and serious this information was.

They had already discovered through an interrogation with a mist village ninja that an attack involving three ninja villages was being formed to destroy the Uzumaki country, but he did not tell this to anyone other than the people most trusted by him.

The common people of the village only knew that they would fight a dangerous battle in the near future and that they asked Konoha for help, but no extra details were released.

"I don't know how Mr. Alex heard about this information, but as this is already known to him, yes, we are being targeted by a joint attack by three ninja villages because of our knowledge and talent in Fuinjutsu." Kaito explained in a tired voice. "What does this have to do with our possible partnership?"

Nodding, Alex didn't smile, so as not to appear disrespectful. "The Ninja world, which is your world, is not the first world that Oasis is coming to. Our goal is to make an investment in you, just as we did in the other worlds, so that a symbiotic relationship happens between us."

So Alex explained this, he slowly reached into the pocket of the suit he was wearing, which was the same suit he wore as Notch, which surprised Kaito, and pulled out a device they had never seen before.

Knowing that their world wasn't the only world wasn't completely new to Kaito and the Ninjas with him, but knowing that there were several other worlds really was surprising.

Looking at the small device in Alex's hand, which with a touch of it turned on a light, caused the guards around Kaito to be on guard again, but this time he got tired of it and ordered them to be quiet, while he looked on. for what interests you.

"This, Mr. Uzumaki, is an item called a cell phone, with this device people from other worlds can communicate with anyone who also has one in their world in real time, for example, take this cell phone here." Alex said as he handed him his cell phone.

Curious, Kaito took out his cell phone and saw in the light that it emitted an image of him, like a mirror!

This left him very shocked!

Suddenly, while looking at his reflection, Kaito felt the cell phone vibrating in his hand and a green and a red symbol appearing on the screen.

With the fright he got, Kaito almost threw his cell phone away thinking it was an attack, even his guards almost jumped in front of him again to protect him, but they controlled themselves when they saw that Kaito was fine and returned to normal.

"Put your finger on the green symbol please, Mr. Uzumaki." Alex said with a smile.

With a little suspicion but a lot of curiosity, Kaito slowly clicked the green button and what he saw shocked him completely.

On the small screen that previously showed his reflection, now his reflection had become small in a corner and what replaced his reflection was Alex's image!

Looking up, Kaito was shocked to learn that Alex was holding a small cell phone, as he called it, just like him, and everything Alex did was reflected on the cell phone in his hand instantly!

////NunuNote////
NEW MONTH, BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!!
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (21 chapters release in the last 10 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

65