189 – Oasis Test
1.3k 11 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Alex's reflection reflecting on everything that happened on that small cell phone in his hand, Kaito felt as if this little thing was the most precious thing in the world!

As a leader of a country and a ninja village, Kaito knew how valuable information was. And if all the ninjas under his command had a cell phone like this on hand, he could communicate with them instantly, being able to control several battle fronts in real time and being able to react to all changes in enemy strategies at the same moment!

"How is this possible?" Kaito asked in disbelief.

"How is this possible?" His voice was reflected on the cell phone in Alex's hand, leaving him even more surprised!

Seeing that even the audio was transmitted, Kaito was even more surprised by this cell phone, since in his mind, it could only transmit images, which would already be very useful if they developed a way to communicate through signals, but this could Streaming audio made using this cell phone even easier, as apparently anyone could use it!

"This can capture the speaker's conversation?! This is even more useful than I thought!" He said excitedly.

"Of course, and to be honest, this is just the most basic functionality of the phone. As I said earlier, I am the leader of the Oasis world, and this phone in your hand is the door to access the Oasis world." Alex explained while pointing at his cell phone.

"Can this cell phone teleport us?" Kaito asked shocked.

Shaking his head, Alex replied. "Unfortunately not yet. For now the cell phone can only transfer our consciousness to the Oasis, since the Oasis is a virtual world."

"Let me explain it in a simpler way for a language from your world. It's as if the cell phone used a genjutsu on the user that would make your consciousness go to the world of the Oasis, your body would still remain here and you could return from the Oasis in the time you want, but the world of Oasis is unified, that is, if your consciousness goes to the Oasis and your guards go too, you can meet there and talk, exchange information, then return your consciousness to your body without nor leave your place in the real world." Alex explained.

Hearing this explanation, everyone in the room was completely shocked.

"A unified genjutsu where everyone can meet and exchange information regardless of where the person is?" Kaito absorbed the necessary information in Alex's speech and felt as if his conception of the world was collapsing.

Everything he had learned about Jutsus and Fuinjutsus seemed like child's play compared to what Alex and his world were doing with a simple device the size of a kunai!

"This is a lot for me to take in at once…" Kaito said as he lay down on the chair and looked at the cell phone in his hand in disbelief.

"I imagine, that's probably pretty unrealistic for you, right? How about testing that?" Alex asked excitedly as he pointed to his cell phone.

But before Kaito could respond, a ninja next to him said with concern. "My lord, please let me test this in your stead, to ensure your safety."

Hearing this, the other guards also quickly volunteered, as letting their leader test a genjutsu that could possibly come from an enemy was completely absurd.

With their request, Kaito also realized the danger this could pose and looked at Alex for confirmation. "Is that possible Mr. Alex?"

"Of course, no problem at all." Alex replied as he handed the cell phone in his hand to the guard next to Kaito. "It will be easier if you sit down. You see this little square with a round symbol, sit down in a comfortable chair and when you feel ready, use your finger to touch this round symbol. This is the symbol for the letter O , which is from the otherworldly alphabet for the first letter for the name Oasis."

With Alex's explanation, the ninja sat on the couch and held his cell phone with a little fear.

"To confirm what I said, we will be able to observe what he will see through the screen of this tablet." Alex said as he picked up a device that looked like the cell phone he showed earlier, but with a screen a few times bigger.

"Will we be able to see the world inside the genjutsu you said through this… tablet?" Kaito asked in surprise wanting confirmation.

"Yes." Alex smiled as he placed the tablet upright on the table and waved at the ninja indicating that he could click.

Taking a deep breath, the ninja slowly used his finger to click on the Oasis app icon on his cell phone and quickly his consciousness disappeared from his body, making his head lower as if he were sleeping.

Seeing this, another ninja ran to his companion's side and stood ready to send a Chakra frequency into his body to try to cancel the genjutsu.

Checking that he was fine, everyone became more relaxed and looked curiously at the screen on the table.

To their surprise, on the screen it was possible to see the ninja, still wearing the outfit he was currently wearing, but he was standing in the middle of an open field.

In shock the ninja was looking around and analyzing everything, he was feeling the wind in the air, trying to touch the ground and feeling the texture of the grass, even squeezing the ground to see if it would react like in real life, and to his surprise Of him, if he didn't know he was in a genjutsu, he wouldn't doubt for a moment that it was real.

Smiling, Alex took out his cell phone and said a sentence.

"Professor Oak, please introduce yourself to our guest."

As soon as Alex said this, both the ninjas in the room, as well as Kaito and the ninja in the virtual world, were shocked to see a man riding a large bird landing in front of the ninja!

Out of instinct, the ninja went into combat mode and prepared to fight the man who came riding the bird.

But seeing the similarity in the man's appearance to Alex (both are Westerners), the ninja was still a little doubtful and didn't attack right away.

The man who got off the bird laughed and introduced himself to the ninja.

"Hello there, I'm Professor Oak, welcome to the world of Oasis."

As soon as Professor Oak said this, trees began to appear around him and animals also appeared as they ran around happily.

Unfortunately, only Alex understood this reference in this room.

////NunuNote////
NEW MONTH, BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!!
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (21 chapters release in the last 10 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

64