190 – Price of a Pokemon
1.4k 4 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you mean that with this ball I can capture these animals that can use elemental skills?" The ninja asked in confusion as he looked at the animals around him.

To him, these animals all looked like tailed beasts, but much weaker.

Mainly a little red dragon with its tail on fire.

"Yes, but to capture them in Pokeball you must use two ways, either beat them in a duel, or convince them through arguments that you will be a good trainer who will help them get stronger." Professor Oak explained.

As he was very fascinated by the little dragon with the flaming tail, the ninja looked at the little boy who had an innocent expression and asked.

"Little boy, do you want to follow me? I can help you control your flame and do things like that." As soon as he said that, the ninja made a set of seals with his hands and spat out a fire dragon.

When Charmander saw the imposing fire dragon that emerged from the mouth of this red-haired ninja, his eyes began to shine as if he saw the most incredible thing in the world!

"Chaaarrr!" Charmander shouted excitedly as he ran and pressed the Pokeball button with his own hand and got in there, shocking both the ninja and Professor Oak, who had never seen anyone able to tame a Pokemon like that!

Looking at the Pokeball in surprise, the ninja decided to test pressing the button there and with a red beam Charmander appeared in front of him. "Chaarr!"

As the two had formed a bond, when Charmander spoke this time the ninja was able to understand a little of Charmander's intention!

"Woah! I could understand what you were trying to say just now!" The ninja said excitedly as he picked up little Charmander, earning a cute laugh from the little dragon.

"As you already understand how this world works, now I will transport you to the Pokemon world. That's where you can start your adventure!" Professor Oak said with a smile as he mounted Pidgeot again and waved his hand, making the ninja's body disappear and appear again in a square in front of a small village.

Knowing that now would be a good time to show them the possibilities of Oasis, Alex smiled and spoke on his cell phone again.

"Oasis, introduce him to the Pokemon rescue function with a courtesy for being the first user of this world."

Hearing what Alex said, Kaito and the ninjas in the room were surprised and suspicious, wondering if what Alex had said was really what they imagined would happen.

As soon as Alex said that, a window appeared floating in front of the ninja.

[Hello Player, as a courtesy for being the first Player in this world, you have received a free Pokemon rescue, choose which Pokemon you want to take to the real world: Charmander.]

With no other options, the ninja clicked on the Charmander option and nothing happened.

Confused, he tilted his head and asked. "What do I do now?"

[Just wish to leave the Oasis and your consciousness will return to the normal world.]

Doing just that, the ninja was shocked to realize that he had actually returned to the normal world, but to his surprise, at his waist was a new addition.

In shock, he slowly picked up the red ball that was attached to his waist and clicked the center button on the ball.

With a red beam, a small red dragon with a burning tail appeared in the room in the middle of everyone.

Initially he was confused, but when he looked at the strange people and finally found Alex, a smile appeared on little Charmander's face and he ran up to Alex, asking for a hug.

Alex obviously wasn't going to deny this hug, as he was also a huge Charmander fan.

"Mr. Alex… what's going on?" Kaito asked in shock.

Smiling, Alex pointed at little Charmander and explained. "This is the way I plan for us to do our cooperation, gentlemen. In Oasis we have some technologies to create virtual worlds, and with some resources we convert these virtual worlds into real objects that can be brought back to the real world."

Pointing at Charmander, Alex explained. "This little Charmander here currently has the strength of a Genin level ninja."

Hearing this, Kaito was even more shocked. Did Alex just claim he had the power to make creatures with the strength of Genin ninjas artificially?!

"Imagining what he was thinking, Alex was quick to explain. "Yes, we can make as many Pokemon with Genin strength as you want, there are even Pokemon with Chunin, Jonin strength, even some Kage."

Alex even wanted to say that there were Pokemon with the strength of Madara and Hashirama, even with the strength of the Sage of Six Paths, but he knew that something like that was so elusive that it would do more harm than good for them to know.

Even more so seeing how surprised Kaito was to imagine an army of Charmanders with Jonin level strength, would he still need to worry about the invasion that the other villages were planning to do for them?

"Mr. Alex, how much does a creature like that cost?" Kaito asked in disbelief.

"Chaarrr!" Hearing Kaito calling him a creature, Charmander was offended and complained.

"He prefers to be called Pokemon, Lord Kaito." The ninja who captured the Charmander responded after hearing the little one's complaint, while looking at Alex with a little jealousy that he was holding his Charmander like that.

Seeing his expression, Alex laughed as he released Charmander and let him return to his owner's embrace.

"Before explaining prices I need to explain how they work." Alex said as he took out the tablet and opened a picture of a Charmander.

"You see, this is Charmander, the first form of his evolutionary line. Charmanders on average have the strength of a Genin, depending on his talent, the strength can even be greater. After training with his trainer, the strength of Charmander can grow to Chunin level and he will evolve into a Charmeleon." Alex explained.

Hearing that Charmander could evolve into a Chunin-level Charmeleon caused Kaito and the ninja who captured Charmander to be shocked.

"Of course, Charmeleon can also evolve once it reaches Jonin-level strength, finally reaching its final form, Charizard, even gaining the ability to fly!" Alex said, showing the image of the big red dragon.

Looking at that Charizard on the screen, Kaito and the ninjas in the room were shocked, wondering how useful a Charizard like that would be in a battle!

"Now to explain the price. The Pokemon conversion price depends on the strength of that Pokemon and the potential it has. Whether the trainer chose to bring the Pokemon into the real world at Genin level with the potential to reach high Jonin level, or Even Kage, like Charmander, the price will be 30,000 credits." Alex explained.

"How much are these credits, Mr. Alex?" Kaito asked anxiously.

"To be honest, I still don't know how much your currency will cost when converted into credits. For that we will need to test, can you lend me some money to test?" Alex asked.

"Clear." Kaito didn't think twice, since he had already practically received a Charmander as a gift, even if Alex asked him for a million Ryo he wouldn't hesitate to lend it.

Looking at his own wallet, Kaito saw that he only had 30 thousand Ryo, which he was a little embarrassed and handed over to Alex. "That's all I have in my wallet, if you need more just tell me and I can ask them to get more."

"No problem, this will be enough to test." Alex said as he took the money and converted it into System.

With that, Alex discovered what conversion was in this world.

"From what I've calculated of the value of money in your world, 3,000 Ryo is the equivalent of 1 credit. So a Genin-level Charmander would cost 90 million Ryo. Of course, other Pokemon with lower potential would be cheaper, probably switching between 10 million Ryo and 100 million, depending on that Pokemon's potential." Alex explained, now that he knew how much this world's currency was worth.

The conversion he made was from Ryo to GP, which meant that 1 US Dollar in this world had the purchasing power of 15 Ryo.

So while 200 dollars was the equivalent of 1 GP, for Ryo it was 3,000 Ryo for 1 GP.

Charmander was an expensive monster to convert into the System, more expensive than the Warlocks Skill of summoning imps, as Charmander had the ability to grow and evolve in the future, and as the Ninja world still did not have a large Player base paying a high amount of monthly tuition, it was impossible for Alex to sponsor a Pokemon for each Player.

So he slightly decreased the profit from each Pokemon, but still did it in a way that he would profit from the sale.

A Charmander cost 20,000 GP to make for System, and Alex was selling it for 30,000, which wasn't a loss for him, nor a steal for the Players.

Hearing the price, Kaito became very thoughtful.

////NunuNote////
NEW MONTH, BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!!
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (21 chapters release in the last 10 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

65