192 – Agreement Signed
1.3k 7 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"DAD, I WANT A…" But before the little girl's voice could finish the sentence she was saying, she saw little Charmander in the lap of the ninja who captured him and the little girl froze without knowing how to act.

"What is that?" She asked shocked.

Looking at the little red dragon, with a round and cute body, it was impossible to look at it and not be curious.

Looking at the little girl who entered and then looking at Alex with an apologetic expression, Kaito apologized.

"Mr. Alex, I'm sorry about that, this is my only daughter, Kushina. Because of her personality, it's a little difficult to control her…" She said amidst laughter.

Even though he was laughing, Kaito was very worried that this could affect their partnership with Alex, as he could already see how important these Pokemon could be to his village, and he still didn't really know what Alex's personality was like.

Alex hadn't worried about it before, but knowing that this little girl was Kushina, he didn't really care, since he knew that depending on how things would happen, not only did this little girl have a great potential for strength in this world If she stayed with her family, or if the Uzumaki continued their partnership with Konoha, she could perfectly be the gateway to opening the Konoha market for him!

The only thing Alex would like to know now was what stage of negotiations the Uzumaki and Konoha were at to find out if Kushina would be sent to Konoha or not.

With this information he could already infer how much time was left until the attack on the Uzumaki village.

"Don't worry about it, Mr. Uzumaki, it's okay." Alex replied with a smile.

While they were talking, Kushina had already entered the room and was in front of the ninja holding Charmander, looking at him with great curiosity.

"What is this creature?" She asked again, looking closely at Charmander.

"Charrr!!" The Charmande responded, a little angry at being called a creature again.

"that's a Pokemon, Miss Kushina. That's Charmander, my companion that I captured." The ninja explained patiently as a little sweat dripped down his back, knowing that this little princess of the Uzumaki was quite difficult to deal with.

"A Pokemon? Why have I never seen a Pokemon before?" She asked, still confused, as no matter how much she tried to think of all the creatures she had ever seen, no one had ever told her about anything similar to these Pokemon.

At that moment Kaito responded. "Pokemon are a new type of creatures developed by Daimyo Alex and his country, Kushina, so we had never heard of it before."

Looking at her father suspiciously, Kushina saw he was serious and asked. "How did Kazuki manage to capture this Pokemon? Can I too?"

Smiling, Kaito nodded and replied. "Of course my princess, for now I'll just finish negotiating this with Mr. Alex so that everything goes well and as soon as this is ready I'll let you capture a Pokemon."

Hearing this, Kushina broke into a big smile and hugged Kaito. "Thank you dad, you are the best dad in the world!"

Which made a big smile appear on Kaito's face.

With the encouragement of Kushina wanting to capture Pokemons, the negotiation between Kaito and Alex went much faster.

In the end, it was decided that Kaito would buy 500 cell phones to give to the ninjas under his command, in addition to facilitating the opening of a store for Alex and even providing two Chunin-level ninjas to take care of the store for him.

This store would only be for selling cell phones, since as this world didn't have cell phones or computers, Alex would have to start selling cell phones and only then let people enter the world of Oasis.

This was one of the difficulties of trying to enter a technologically backward world, since unlike Marvel where everyone already had access to the internet, in the world of Naruto Alex would have to sell even this access to people.

Fortunately he was still making a small profit on cell phones. With each cell phone selling for 15,000 Ryo, which was equivalent to $1,000, or 5 GP, Alex's cost to buy these cell phones from System was only 4 GP per cell phone, so even if he stocked up a lot and spent a few thousand of GP as an investment, this investment would pay for itself in a few sales.

And of course, his goal was not to get rich in this world by selling cell phones, which he could really do, but just as in his previous world Sony barely made any money selling Playstations, their focus was on Software.

In Alex's case, his focus was to make money with games on his cell phone, being Pokemon or the Oasis world that he would launch in the future, just like he did in the Marvel world.

Creating a company in the world of Marvel that made billions every month was something that no one could do in as little time as he did, and his goal was to do the same thing in this world.

Although the economies of the two worlds were different, where the population in extreme poverty here was much higher because of the constant wars, Alex planned to help with that over time while improving this world and increasing the profits he would earn.

Of course, even though the deal was reached quickly, Alex still asked Kaito to wait until the next day so he could finish setting up everything in the virtual world and also get cell phones for Kaito and the store, which Kaito accepted well and also said that he would need that time to build Alex's new store beyond and select the ninja days who would look after the store for him.

With that, Alex went to a mansion that Kaito reserved for important guests, where he would be attended to by several employees, having a very comfortable life.

But disregarding this luxury and comfort after dinner, Alex entered the Oasis and began setting up the Pokemon world and the Oasis based on what he saw of the people of that world, the way they acted, even developing the Oasis's AI to adapt in the best way for people in this world to feel comfortable.

Because the experiences of people here were different from those in the Marvel world, Alex also wanted to provide a different reception for those people.

So he spent a few more hours configuring everything within the game, and when he needed to use the computer, he quickly used Kamui to go back to his cabin and reconfigure something before returning to the mansion as if nothing had happened.

What he didn't remember was that the Uzumaki were great sensor ninja, so even though he was only gone for a short time, they still noticed this and were shocked!

////NunuNote////
NEW MONTH, BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!!
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (21 chapters release in the last 10 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

65