191 – Pokemon System and Rules
1.3k 11 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For this world, Alex knew he had to take a different approach on how to introduce Oasis games.

Since this world was focused on combat and militarism, the first thing he had to focus on was how to make the games strategically useful to the leaders of each country and village, in a way that they felt that spending money on Oasis it was not an expense, but an investment.

With enough advantages, Alex was confident in capturing these village leaders to accept the Oasis into their countries, since if they didn't accept it and the other countries did, they would fall behind and eventually be surpassed in strength.

Once these leaders were satisfied, Alex could finally focus on ordinary people, and what better way to do that than with Pokemon?

Not only are Pokemon creatures great in combat, they are also great companions and friends, it's fun to breed Pokemon, it's fun to battle Pokemon, and as long as Players don't want to bring Pokemon into the real world, the game is very economic!

Of course, if someone still wants to bring a Pokemon into real life and spend some money, Alex has already thought of that too, making it a way for people to just bring the Pokemon as a mascot, without any combat power for a price several times more. cheap!

This way the world government could have the army of powerful monsters to fight for a high price and the common people would have friendly companions for a low price.

With all these parties generating profit, the one who would benefit most from this would be Alex, who controlled the entire production and sales ecosystem.

For someone like Alex who was at a point where he was receiving almost 100 million GP in profit per month from the other world, he could afford to indulge and develop this Pokemon world in the best way possible.

But even though he made a lot of money in another world, he didn't accept that he would do something for free and end up at a loss in this world.

As much as in the anime it seemed like people had little money, that a dangerous mission like Rank S missions only paid a few million Ryo, what was that amount for a village like Konoha with an army of tens of thousands of Ninjas? How much does the village spend on these people monthly?

Obviously they invest hundreds of millions, if not billions in Ryo every year to make the village stronger, which would be spending a few million to summon some Pokemon that can get stronger and have a huge tactical advantage in war.

Looking at the thoughtful Kaito Uzumaki in front of him, Alex just smiled calmly as he looked at the ninja playing with Charmander and his companions jealously, regretting that they hadn't volunteered to test the Oasis first.

Alex knew that the Uzumaki were filthy rich, as they were the largest suppliers of seal-related materials and products in the world.

This family's fortune rivaled that of large countries, which is why they were a single family but with the title of a country.

Now that they had somewhere to spend the money with such a clear value for money, Alex knew he had a huge customer whale in front of him.

"Mr. Alex, how much would a Jonin level Pokemon cost?" Kaito asked.

"That depends on the type of Pokemon. A Pokemon like Charizard would probably cost around 400,000 Credits." Alex explained. "But there are also cheaper Pokemons. The only thing I have to warn you is that it is not possible for you to just open a list and choose the Pokemon, as you can see from Charmander, Pokemons are living creatures, which will only listen to your commands if they accept you as their coach."

Alex continued. "To tame a Pokemon, you must first conquer it in battle and convince it that you are a good trainer. The best way to convince them is to use a Pokemon you have trained to battle against it and show that with your commands it can become stronger. It's just that while it's easier to catch weaker Pokemon, those more powerful Pokemon with Chunin strength or higher are already prouder. The stronger it is, the prouder it will be, which makes it harder to catch. capture him."

"If you want to capture a Pokemon, just use a cell phone to enter the Pokemon world through Oasis and use your strength to convince them." Alex explained with a smile.

Between just selling Pokemon or getting people addicted to collecting Pokemon, making them have more emotional attachment to the Pokemon they have, encouraging them to want to pay to rescue more Pokemon, it was obvious which was the best choice for Alex.

"How much does a cell phone cost, Mr. Alex?" Kaito Uzumaki asked.

"15 thousand Ryo." Alex replied, surprising Kaito.

What made him see so much value in the cell phone is that this device was much more useful than just for catching Pokemon, with just 15 thousand Ryo, which was the equivalent of a Rank D mission reward, it was a complete profit!

Of course, for the call functionality to work, the cell phone would need an internet or telephone network, but with System technology, Alex solved this problem by just making each cell phone generate its own network like a powerful Bluetooth amplifier that made the cell phones could connect over long distances.

"I just have one more question Mr. Alex, if I rescue a Pokemon, like this little Charmander here, will he be able to return to the Pokemon world in the Oasis?" Kaito asked.

Finding his question valid, Alex was also very confused about how to deal with this problem when he was developing the game, as it wouldn't make sense for Pokemon to be digitized into the real world for a price, then for it to become stronger in the Pokemon world and then return to the normal world.

So he thought of a good alternative for that.

"It is possible that his consciousness will return to the virtual world, where he will be able to experience battles and learn new skills, but he will not be able to physically train to become stronger. This type of training will have to be done in the world from the moment he is rescued." Alex explained, earning a nod from Kaito.

At this moment, the door to the meeting room was suddenly opened with great force.

"DAD, I WANT A…" But before the little girl's voice could finish the sentence she was saying, she saw little Charmander in the lap of the ninja who captured him and the little girl froze without knowing how to act.

////NunuNote////
NEW MONTH, BEST TIME TO BECOME A PATREON!!
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (21 chapters release in the last 10 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

68