193 – Doubts and Opportunities
1.2k 5 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lord Kaito, Mr. Alex has disappeared from his mansion!" A ninja ran back to warn Kaito.

"Disappeared? Did he leave too quickly or what?" Kaito asked confused.

Although Alex gained some of his trust, as a responsible leader of a country, he couldn't just believe in Alex 100%, so he also left some ninjas to keep an eye on Alex to make sure he didn't do anything shady in the city. from them.

"He just disappeared, like he was teleported, just like the Second Hokage." The ninja responded after thinking of a more logical explanation.

Hearing this, Kaito was very surprised!

Despite having seen several innovative new technologies that Alex came to demonstrate, the only time that Alex showed his personal strength was when he demonstrated his spells, only after the sensor ninja examined the area that they noticed that Alex had a much higher Chakra. taller than a normal person, to the point of being as big as an Uzumaki Jonin!

Considering their clan had always been known for their large chakra reserves, this was a huge achievement.

"Maybe he has a teleportation magic?" Kaito asked confused.

This was one of the doubts that Alex left, as Alex confirmed that he would bring a few thousand cell phones to sell in the store, but where would Alex get these cell phones? Since according to the guards who saw him when he arrived, he hadn't brought anything, and they didn't feel any traces of anyone other than Alex in the area he arrived.

"He returned!" Another ninja came running to tell them that Alex had returned.

"How did he come back?" Kaito asked.

"Just as he suddenly disappeared, he reappeared as well, with no sign of movement, he just disappeared and reappeared in the area." The ninja explained, but still confused.

Hearing this explanation, Kaito became even more thoughtful about Alex.

Knowing that Alex had this teleportation power was more of a form of sincerity from Alex than the opposite, since he could teleport to the city at any time and yet he preferred to come walking and show everyone that he had arrived, This was more like the attitude of someone honest than someone who was up to something for their own sake.

"It's not that surprising that he has teleportation abilities, since according to him, he's from another world, there's no way for him to come to our world other than teleporting, right?" Kaito thought out loud, while the ninjas just stayed silent and nodded.

"Alright, just keep your vigilance as is. I didn't want to interfere with his privacy, the help he's giving us is of great value and we can't let him think that because of our distrust we don't deserve his help." " Kaito said in a serious manner, earning a nod from the two ninjas. "Also, speed up the construction of the store, I want this store to be ready by tomorrow morning."

"Yes sir!" The two responded in unison and left the office.

Looking at the design of the store that Alex gave him, Kaito was really surprised by the cultural difference between his world and Kaito's world.

The design of Alex's store, despite being the same size as his family's stores, still managed to use the space very well and had very innovative ideas on how to display the product without looking like a store.

This central table where cell phones would be available for citizens to use and test for free was very useful, since after testing they would probably want to buy.

Now what made Kaito curious was what the training that Alex said they would do with the employees would be like, since according to Alex, before opening the store he would take the two employees to Oasis to understand how it worked and be trained to serve customers in the future.

To be honest, Kaito wasn't worried about training to serve in stores, but rather the idea of ​​being able to train his ninjas in combat using this virtual environment.

What he saw from Kazuki's test when he caught Charmander surprised him a lot.

If ninjas could train in a controlled environment like that, where they could fight to kill and without fear of being killed, how quickly would they improve?

It is common knowledge that ninjas improve most in times of war, since with each life or death battle the ninja learns something new that will be useful in the next battle.

But if ninjas could have battles like these every day, how much more powerful would they be?

Pokemon can be a good long-term investment, but if he can talk to Alex about this training plan for ninjas in this virtual environment, this could be a great way to resolve the immediate crisis they have from the village attack. from him.

"Time is running out…" Kaito thought frustrated as he tapped his finger on the table.

------

This was a night with little rest for Kaito.

The next day he even slept a little later than planned, to the point that when he woke up, his assistant already told him that Alex was checking out the store and had started training the two ninjas who would take care of the store for him. .

Hearing this, Kaito quickly washed himself and quickly went to the store, wanting to know what Alex's training was like, to see if the idea he had yesterday could come to fruition.

When he arrived at the store, a small crowd was looking around, despite the store doors still being closed.

As soon as people saw that the patriarch was here, they respectfully made way for him and let him in.

But as he walked, he heard some people's conversations.

"Did you see that big thing in the center of the store? It's showing several different images… it looks like it's a person with several cute animals, but what is that?" A woman asked.

"I want to know what that thing is, is that a type of justsu?" Another woman asked.

"Look, some of those animals that appeared in that thing are walking around inside the store, is this a place for us to buy exotic animals?" A man commented excitedly, as he really liked animals.

"See, even the Patriarch came to see this store, maybe this really is something important!"

Listening to people's doubts, Kaito had a premonition that Alex's stock wouldn't last long...

////NunuNote////
Read 20+ chapters on Patre On! (15 chapters release in the last 7 days there!!)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

58