194 – Inauguration
1.3k 10 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, since you managed to pass the customer service training, do you think you can handle this? You will have to repeat the explanation and demonstration process several times throughout the day." Alex said as he looked at the two ninjas seriously.

Despite having completed training in the world of genjutsu, they still can't believe how real it was, the most surprising thing was that the two were in the same genjutsu and were even able to talk there!

After the instructor in the Oasis world explained to them all the features of Oasis and cell phones and how it worked, they were shocked by it.

If everything they were seeing in the genjutsu was real, then this cell phone was truly a technological device that would shake the world as they knew it.

"Yes, Mr. Alex, we are ready." They responded in unison.

Hearing their response, Alex smiled and handed each of them a cell phone.

"Okay, since you'll both be working here at the store, ideally you'll have your own cell phones, so familiarize yourself with that for a few more minutes until we finally open the store." Alex said.

Looking at the cell phones they received, the two ninjas held it very carefully, not only because they knew how fragile it was, but also because they knew how useful and valuable it was.

So the two followed the cell phone tutorial on how they could create their account and customize the cell phone with wallpapers, ringtones and other things.

Looking away from them, Alex petted a cute pink kitten that was floating around him.

With Alex's affection, the kitten purred and landed on Alex's shoulder.

Although this pink kitten was very cute, he had a great power hidden inside him that few people knew about.

To others, this kitten was just another Pokemon like the others in the game, but to true Pokemon fans from Alex's old world, this was practically the Jesus of Pokemon.

Mew.

Alex spent a large amount of GP to summon Mew to stay with him.

As he now had millions of GP available monthly, he gave himself the freedom to spend some GP on whatever he liked, Mew was one of those things.

In the Pokemon world there were still other Pokemons that Alex was very interested in, but even though he had a lot of GP, some of these Pokemon cost tens of millions of GP, others hundreds of millions, and there was even the One Above All Pokemon, Arceus, that Pokemon alone cost more than anything Alex had ever seen in the System store, so for now he would make do with the common legendary Pokemon.

'Even if I earn millions of GP every month, I'm still far from being considered as having infinite money…' Alex thought as he shook his head as he felt Mew's tail waving in front of his face.

Suddenly, the store door opened and Kaito entered with two security guards.

Seeing his expression, Alex smiled as he walked over.

Mew, being shy, saw that Kaito's two guards were looking around cautiously and ready to battle at any moment, so he turned invisible, surprising Kaito and the ninjas.

With the sudden disappearance of the pink cat on Alex's shoulder, the two ninjas became even more alert.

"Welcome, Mr. Uzumaki." Alex smiled as he opened his hands.

"Just call me Kaito, Mr. Alex, it's easier since practically everyone here in this city is also called Uzumaki." Kaito said with a polite smile.

"Of course Kaito, then also call me Alex, it's easier if we are both informal with each other." Alex replied smiling.

Nodding his head, Kaito agreed and finally commented while looking around. "This store of yours… it's certainly something that managed to surprise me, even though I already had very high expectations for you Alex…"

Hearing this, Alex laughed and responded. "Haha, I'm good at giving people surprises."

Looking at the two Chunin he selected to work at the store for Alex, Kaito was surprised to see both of them using their cell phones very easily, as if they had been using it for a long time.

"Have they become familiar with the cell phone so quickly?" Kaito asked curiously.

"Yes, they went through my training in the world of Oasis, so now besides me, the two of them are the people in the village with the most knowledge about cell phones, Oasis and Pokemon." Alex replied smiling.

Hearing this, Kaito was happy, knowing that during the night he could question the two to find out everything about these three topics, since it would be much better to talk to his subordinates than to Alex himself, right?

"Very well, it's time to open the store, how about you be our first customer, Kaito?" Alex asked smiling.

Kaito knew that Alex took advantage of this to use himself as publicity, but considering he actually came to buy a cell phone for himself and his employees, it wouldn't hurt to help Alex with this.

"All good." Kaito nodded in agreement.

Smiling, Alex warned the two Chunin and they finally opened the door as they instructed people to enter and face the large television.

Alex thought that this world already had a television, as he had seen it in the Naruto anime, but considering that it was currently 30 to 40 years before the anime's story, it is understandable that this type of technology does not yet exist.

So when people entered the store, they were amazed by the screen that showed different images of different scenes.

As soon as the store was full and there were no more people to enter, Alex stood in front of the screen and gave an explanation.

"Hello everyone, I am Alex, the Daimyo of the Oasis nation, a virtual nation. Today, in partnership with the Daimyo Uzumaki, we have opened a store to unite our two nations in a mutually beneficial relationship, and the topic of this benefit is this. " Alex said as he raised his hand and showed his cell phone with the screen on.

"This, ladies and gentlemen, is a cell phone. To explain what a cell phone is, I'm going to show you through this large screen an explanatory video." Alex smiled as he finally left the screen.

Among these things that Alex said, most were words that these people had never heard in their lives.

But from the things he said they understood, apparently Alex was a Daimyo and he had partnered with the Daimyo of their country for something that would help them both.

That thing was that little black objective in his hand, and that the explanation for that thing would appear on the big thing called the screen in front of them.

As soon as Alex left, the explanatory video began.

The way Alex found to best explain to these people what a cell phone was and how useful it was, was through Oasis's AI analyzing these people's technology knowledge and deducing the best explanation through millions of real-time calculations made by the camera turned on the large television they were watching.

This was Alex using the capabilities of a powerful AI to the fullest.

In the video, two people appeared, a man and a woman. They were both around 26 years old and were one of the most beautiful people Alex had ever seen.

But the main characteristic of the two was the red hair they had, exactly the same shade that Uzumaki normally had.

What Alex learned in the Marvel world is that when he spoke people's language, they tended to accept him much more easily, so Oasis understood that similarity breeds trust and to explain to the Uzumaki and developed two avatars similar to the Uzumaki.

And the results have already emerged.

"Woah, who are these two?!" A woman asked in shock.

"I've never seen them! They're both so beautiful…" Another woman commented, completely shocked.

"How come I've never seen such a beautiful woman in the village?!" A man was also shocked as he looked on.

After waiting for people's reactions, the woman's avatar said on the screen. "Hi everyone, I'm Mia."

And the man's avatar also greeted. "Hello everyone, I'm Mio. And today we're going to introduce you to the great invention called a cell phone!"

Seeing the bright eyes of the Uzumaki watching the performance, Alex was enchanted.

On the other hand, Kaito was extremely serious while looking at this, as he didn't know these two people on the screen and didn't know who they were, but he could deduce that these people were Alex's employees and any additional information he could get would be very helpful. for him.

Unfortunately, these people didn't even exist.

///NunuNote///

For those interested in the R18 chapter between Alex and Anna, thats now free in my Pa treon for everyone, you can find the link on my discord Announcement's Tab :)
And 20+ chapters of a new novel.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

60