197 – Secret Mission
1.2k 8 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aika hadn't managed to sleep at all that night.

All this because she couldn't help but be anxious for her cell phone to arrive.

Not even Hiroshi could sleep, he also stayed up until dawn wandering around the world of Oasis and coming out every few minutes to explain to her the things he was seeing.

At one point, Aika couldn't handle it with anxiety and asked to try to enter the Oasis using Hiroshi's cell phone, and that incredibly worked!

So from that moment on, Hiroshi could just cry and sleep, as Aika spent the rest of the night wandering around the Oasis and trying new things.

The most surprising thing for her was that this village called Lobby 75 was full of people! She found several of her friends walking around this village too and together they even bought some things to eat!

When she saw that she could buy delicious food for just 2 Ryo, Aika didn't think twice and left the Oasis to get her wallet and keep it in her hand just as the Oasis tutorial explained.

Overnight she had spent a few hundred Ryo trying on everything she could, even buying several different outfits for her to wear in this Lobby 75 village.

Considering that a meal in the real world cost more than 1,000 Ryo, spending a few hundred Ryo and trying so many foods on top of buying so many clothes was very economical!

The only problem is that as Oasis was a Genjutsu, it didn't satisfy her hunger for eating in this world, but still, feeling these flavors was already very cool.

To Aika's shock, when the day dawned and she disconnected from the Oasis, her body was very rested! As if all this time she was in this other world she was actually sleeping and resting!

When the whole family woke up Aika and Hiroshi went to take the photo that Aika wanted, but to their surprise, the Uzumaki statue, which was the most beautiful and proud place in the village was crowded with families who were also taking photos there!

Thinking about changing places, the four of them went to another place they thought was beautiful in the village, but this place was also full of people taking photos!

Frustrated, Aika could only take a photo in this crowded place and return the cell phone to Hiroshi, who had to go back to work with Lord Kaito. At that moment, the only thing she could do to kill her boredom was look at the village and wait. for her delivery Genin to arrive at her house with the cell phone that Hiroshi bought.

While Aika was anxiously waiting for her cell phone to arrive, a little girl in the Uzumaki patriarch's mansion stayed up all night as she fully explored the world of Oasis.

Kushina Uzumaki, the princess of the clan, was lying on the bed swinging her legs while looking at the Pokemon explanation video again.

This was already the twentieth time she watched this video, but she couldn't get enough.

Imagining catching cute Pokemon was the only thing she could do now.

Even more so when she looked at the Pokemon that appeared in the explanation video and was enchanted by one of them in particular.

It was a beautiful, elegant fox with golden fur and nine beautiful, long tails that moved in such a beautiful and fluid way… ever since Kushina saw that Pokemon called Ninetales she couldn't take her eyes off it.

Unable to control her own anxiety, Kushina couldn't take it anymore and left the house in secret.

Her destination was the Uzumaki family's guest mansion, the place where Daimyo Alex lived, the person behind those cell phones and possibly the only person in the village who could answer the doubts she had now.

When she arrived at Alex's mansion, as she was on a mission hidden from her father, Kushina wore a scarf over her face as she approached the gate.

At the gate were two Jonin guards that her father had assigned to protect Alex, and as the Jonin knew her very well, Kushina put her acting skills to the fullest use as she spoke. "Please, ninja gentlemen, tell Mr. Alex that a very important guest wants to speak to him."

When she said that, Kushina stared at the two guards trying to see if they recognized her, but they just stared at each other for a few seconds as they made a face that she didn't understand, and looked at her again. "Very well, very important lady, may I know the reason for your visit?"

'I think I tricked them!' She thought excitedly as she responded. "Tell Mr. Alex that I have some very innovative ideas for him to use on his cell phone."

After hearing her explanation, one of the guards turned his back while shaking, which Kushina assumed was out of fear for her since she said she was a very important person, while that guard's partner closed his eyes and strained, the which made her think that this guard probably really wanted to go to the bathroom.

"Okay…" The back guard said with a shaking voice, making Kushina even more proud. "I will inform Mr. Alex, Miss very important."

Nodding her head in satisfaction, Kushina just waited for a few minutes until the guard came back and let her in.

When Kushina entered the mansion where Alex was staying, unfortunately there was nothing much different than normal, much to her frustration.

But the surprise she got was when she arrived at the back yard of the mansion and found Alex sitting drinking a drink from a metal cup with colorful images and a cute pink cat floating in front of him while also holding a colorful metal cup like Alex's.

"What Pokemon is that?" Kushina ran towards the floating pink kitten while shouting excitedly, which made the cloth covering her face fall and the kitten that was scared became invisible immediately after hearing her.

Looking at the cloth on the floor and then at Alex who had a big smile on his face, Kushina was embarrassed and could only say one thing. "Can you please not tell my father?"

///NunuNote///

Read 20+ chapters on Patreon.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

59