200 – Battles and Strength!
2k 7 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What class is this player?" The streamer asked in confusion as he tried to understand the person in front of him. "Maybe he's an Assassin?"

While he was used to seeing players wearing large, flashy armors, it was confusing to see this player in front of him wearing only simple cloth clothes, holding two daggers that looked like kunais, and wearing an animal mask on his face.

Thinking about the possible classes in the game, this player's cloth armor would only fit a mage, sorcerer, or wizard, but seeing him holding the daggers was very confusing.

"What class are you?" The player asked confused.

"@!#@#%#!@#" The most surprising thing was that when the player spoke, I couldn't understand a word!

[The global communication barrier between worlds has been activated.]

"What? So I can't understand what this player is saying, and he can't understand what I'm saying?" The streamer asked in confusion as he looked at the chat.

To his surprise, instead of a few messages popping up every few minutes, his chat now showed several messages popping up all the time.

Curious, he looked at the number of viewers, and it was growing faster than he could keep up.

[World barrier... does that mean this player is from another world?!]

[Are there other worlds?]

[Is the other world a different planet?]

[Has Notch already invaded another planet and we haven't even heard about it?]

[I have a crush on aliens...]

Speculations like these kept popping up, and everyone was curious to know what this player was like.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Begin!

As the battle began, the player who was a large orc warrior quickly used the buffs he could use on the move as he ran towards the player in front of him.

Thinking that this player had a low defense, the orc thought that all he had to do was use a strong attack and he would win the battle.

But just as he approached the enemy player, the player began to signal with his hands, and within two seconds, a puff of white smoke appeared and four clones of that player appeared around him!

"What the F..." The player shouted in confusion at the sight of the clones in front of him, only with the naked eye he couldn't tell who was who!

[What class is this? How can he clone himself?!]

[Damn, I want that class too! How much is it?]

[Notch, take my money and give me that class!]

But the most surprising thing happened next, after making more seals with his hands, one of the clones suddenly put his hand to his mouth, and through a hole in the mask's mouth, he started spitting fire!

And the most incredible thing was that the fire it spat out took the form of a dragon!

The orc didn't even know what to do and the dragon quickly attacked him, reducing his HP by 30%!

Waking up to the pain of the flames on his body, the player quickly started to use a healing skill and jumped over to the clone that had made the hand seals, imagining that it was the real one.

And he was right, but what shocked him was that when he hit his opponent with his axe, instead of feeling like the axe was cutting through flesh, he felt like he had hit a wooden doll!

With another puff of smoke, the ninja was suddenly replaced by a tree trunk!

Alarmed, the orc looked around for his enemy, but by the time he saw him, it was too late.

Although the player had been destroyed by the ninja, players around the world weren't upset, but rather excited.

Out of curiosity, millions of players entered the arena, trying to find these players from another world to fight and see what this new class would be like, but with millions of players playing, the chances of anyone finding the Ninjas, who currently numbered only 20, were very slim.

Kaito, on the other hand, was very happy with these fights.

These enemies had abilities he had never seen before, which meant that the ninjas under his command would be prepared for the unexpected at any moment, and that was crucial in a battle!

But there was one thing he was disappointed about, as he hadn't encountered many strong enemies.

As far as he could tell, the higher the rank, the more difficult the battles, but even in the most difficult battles he saw, the enemies were still Chunins at most.

Based on Oasis' data analysis, the strength of the players compared to the strength of the ninjas was as follows

Lv 1 - 15 Genin // Lv 16 - 30 Chunin // Lv 31 - 45 Jonin // Lv 46 - 60 Kage

The players hadn't even reached level 30 yet, so there were no players with the strength of a Jonin, but there were still some very talented players.

Since there were billions of players in the ESW, the most talented fighters were at the top of the arena rankings, and even the Jonin ninjas under Kaito's command were losing to the most talented players.

Both because of players using skills they had never seen before and didn't know how to use, and simply because of the sheer strategy and instinct of these other players.

For comparison, the population of Konoha, the strongest ninja village with the best talents, was only 400,000 people, and yet there were many very talented people there, now expand that to 2 billion people.

That's 5,000 times more than Konoha, which means that just in terms of the number of geniuses, ESW had 5,000 times more than Konoha, and in terms of the quality of the geniuses, the chances of a powerful genius being born in ESW were 5,000 times greater than in Konoha.

So in many battles, the more talented players still managed to defeat some ninjas despite their weaker strength, which at some point began to be considered a test of skill among the players from the other world, something Kaito didn't know, but which became like a trophy to defeat these ninjas.

"All right guys, let's test your improvement. Let's have a private tournament and invite 20 more people who didn't participate in the arena fights and see if it makes a significant difference." Kaito decided to begin the tests.

While Kaito was testing the effectiveness of his army, all the cell phones were being delivered to Uzumaki Village, making the streets of Lobby 75 the most crowded they had ever been!

///NunuNote///

Read 20+ chapters on Patreon.
Patreon.com/NunuXD
Join our discord to see the visual representations: discord.gg/nunuXD

60