87 – The Grand Final
5.8k 14 242
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The tower has fallen!" Notch squealed excitedly as he saw that T'Challa and Yume were shocked as they fell from the sky!

"Wow, what a great idea!" Scott was shocked as he saw how the two players were going to die.

Tony had calculated how high they were and the possible fall damage they would take from the fall damage dice he rolled as he moved around the map.

If the game didn't have any fall death protection, Tony was 100% sure that T'Challa and Yume would die in the fall, so without thinking twice he started running towards the other tower, the tower where Ned and Peter they were, and also began to break the foundation of that to overthrow them.

Seeing the enemy tower falling, Ned and Peter soon had a bad premonition and ran to the edge of the tower to see if something was happening on the ground.

Downstairs there was a player swinging a hammer and breaking the base of their tower just like he had done to the opposing players' tower!

"Peter, can you hit him from here?" Ned asked as he equipped the boots.

"No, the distance is too far, the laser doesn't have enough range to hit him like that." Peter said in frustration as she changed gloves into the Magic Blueprint and tried to ramp down the tower, but the ramp always pointed upwards, meaning it wasn't possible to ramp down.

Ned saw the Magic Blueprint in Peter's hand and had an idea. As much as that couldn't save him, it might have a lower chance of him dying from fall damage.

"Peter, go down and edit the floors!" Ned screamed as he started to fly down.

At each floor, Ned replaced Iron Man's boot for the Magic Blueprint and made a floor for Peter, without waiting for his friend's response, he took the boot again and made another floor on the floor below, while Peter went down and edited the floor to have a hole where he could jump down to the floor below.

"This is an exciting race!" Notch said excitedly. "While Tony has to break 4 walls to the ground, Ned and Parker are trying to make a ladder to go down as quickly as possible, will they be able to do it?"

"Tony! Tony! Tony!" A part of the audience was rooting for Tony.

"The King! The King! The King!" While another part cheered for Ned and Parker.

Everyone was very excited, even the viewers watching the livestream in real life were very excited and screamed cheering as they saw this competition taking place.

With only three players left, the crowd was pretty much split between rooting for the player who was alone against two people, or rooting for the players who strategically killed Iron Man and used that to get to the top.

"Come on Peter…" In a simple apartment, a beautiful 30 year old woman was watching the broadcast on her laptop screen, quite nervous as she cheered for her nephew.

As much as she never got a chance to root for Peter at sporting events during his childhood, now that he was participating in such an important tournament, she finally felt fulfilled as a 'mother'. "You have to win, Peter!"

May's heart was almost out of her mouth with nervousness. On the small screen of her notebook it was possible to see that Tony finally broke the fourth wall that supported the tower of Ned and Peter, causing everything to begin to fall apart.

Currently Peter's height was a bit confusing for viewers. This wasn't high enough for them to be sure Peter would die from the fall, or low enough for them to be sure he would survive, which made everything even more tense.

When the tower broke, the floor that Peter was standing on also broke, causing him to free fall.

As a last ditch effort, May saw that [PParker] switched the Magic Blueprint from his hand to Iron Man's gloves and started charging it towards the ground.

"What is he going to do?" she wondered, startled.

When Peter was just a few feet off the ground, his gloves finally went off, sending a powerful laser straight to the ground.

Just as Iron Man did to land wherever he went, Peter tried to replicate in order to survive, which made May's hopes rise once more.

But unfortunately, that was Fortnite and not reality. When Alex made Iron Man's gloves, he set it up so that it wouldn't Knock Back players, as they could try using it to fly like that with the boots on, which would render the other item completely useless.

Crack

It was the sound of Peter falling to the floor and getting to his knees.

Seeing Peter's pose, May felt her eyes getting red and watery, as she understood during the tournament that this was the position for eliminated players, if Ned couldn't save Peter in a few seconds, her nephew would really be eliminated from the game .

So now her hopes have shifted to Ned.

T'Challa and Yume's deaths have already been confirmed, both players have been eliminated.

The live player counter was fixed showing that there were only 2 teams left.

Considering that Peter was weakened, this final was practically summed up in a 1x1.

Ned who was in the air and Tony who was on the ground.

May saw that Ned was looking around for something, maybe cover to deal with Tony, but suddenly she saw that the Fortnite sky was changing.

From the orange of the sunset that was before, to the dark gray of large thunderclouds that were approaching quickly.

Confused, she looked over at Tony and saw that he was twirling the hammer in his hand as lightning began to dance around his body and his eyes began to glow with great power.

"Oh no…" May was desperate to see that scene, it was as if the world was ending for her.

Seeing how powerful that hammer controlling those beams seemed to be, and how intimidated Tony was with his eyes shining like that, May had to sigh and accept that Ned and Peter lost.

In the Minecraft stadium, out of 100,000 players, virtually everyone was silent now, watching this frightening scene.

As the game was very realistic, seeing Tony's projection in such a powerful way, even viewers were intimidated by this scene.

"Hey Thor, he looks more powerful than you when he uses Mjolnir..." Valstagg said a little confused comparing the way Tony was and how Thor acted when they went to war.

Thor nearly spat blood in rage after hearing that comment.

----------

We are at the Start of the Month! The best time to become a Patreon!

Please, vote with your Power Stones fast, it helps me a lot!

Read 20+ advanced chapters on Patre on!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

242