88 – Rewards!
6.8k 14 253
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing how intimidating Tony was being controlling those rays towards him, Ned was scared and his mind went blank for a second, not knowing very well what to do.

The only thing he tried to do was run away using Iron Man's boots, even if he had to walk into the poisonous mist, he figured it was safer there than around Tony while he was swinging that hammer.

Katchaaaaaaaaaaa

But to Ned's dismay, a mighty sound of thunder roared in the sky towards him, where he could hear every fraction of a second the noise getting louder.

The only thing he had time to do was look back and see that thick pillar of lightning coming towards him, before it hit him and knocked him to the ground.

Unlike Peter who was still kneeling on the ground waiting to be resurrected or finished, Ned didn't even have that opportunity and died directly, making the drone appear to take his body and time was much slower.

In the center of the arena, the projection of Tony holding Mjolnir with his eyes glowing surrounded by lightning was in slow motion, while on Tony's face a smile appeared.

In front of him a large banner appeared with the words [Victory Royale!] and a red cushion carried a glittering golden crown towards him, with the number [#1] glowing in white emblazoned in the center.

The crown was beautiful, despite having a golden llama's head in the center, the number 1 glowing in the center made it even more beautiful.

Looking closely, it was even possible to see a golden aura around the crown.

In front of nearly 400 million spectators, Tony took the crown and slowly placed it on his own head, causing a golden aura to appear around him, which, combined with the number 1 on the crown and the glowing eyes in white, made Tony seemed like a true God among men.

"Let's say congratulations to the champion of the first Fortnite Tournament!" Notch said excitedly into the microphone as he made Tony's projection in the center of the arena change to the real Tony.

This left Tony confused for a second, as he was teleported from the quiet world of Fortnite to Minecraft's square arena with hundreds of thousands of players.

But when he heard the roar of the spectators in the arena, an even bigger smile broke out on his face.

"Tony! Tony! Tony! Tony! Tony! Tony!" The audience roared with excitement as they even threw drinks in the air in celebration.

This tournament final was epic, viewers felt that not even the NFL final came close to the battle they just watched and what an amazing experience it was to watch this in this virtual arena.

And it all culminated in Tony being worshiped as the winner of the tournament, bringing him so much glory and honor that he was always only praised as a genius or criticized because of his lifestyle.

Seeing so many people happily rooting for something he did that had nothing to do with his father for the first time even made Tony's nose turn a little sour, but he soon shook his head and brushed that feeling away when he saw Notch floating towards him.

Tony still had the golden aura around him, in addition to his eyes shining with blue-white rays as he floated in the center of the arena.

And seeing Notch flying towards Tony with his long hair flowing in the wind, caused several viewers to take Screenshot of this moment and use it as a Wallpaper on their devices.

Even news sites used this moment to also take pictures and use them in the articles they were going to write about this tournament, since in their view it looked like there were two gods flying in the center of the arena.

Even Thor and the other Asgardians were a little intimidated by the sight they were seeing, as they didn't have access to their divinity at the moment, it was as if they were just mere mortals in the presence of mighty Gods.

Surprisingly, something as simple as that made Thor, the proud Crown Prince of Asgard's humility rise a notch, a surprise that Odin never imagined would happen so quickly, but one that he would be incredibly grateful to discover.

Something that would serve to appease his anger after starting to receive the Ancient One's credit card bill after Thor started buying everything available in front of him in the future.

"Our First Fortnite Tournament Champion, Tony Stark, how does the Victory Royale feel?" Notch asked as he made a microphone appear in Tony's hand.

Obviously they wouldn't need a microphone here, but Alex thought it would be more interesting that way.

Tony even ignored the anger he had towards Notch earlier because of the thrill of winning this tournament and gave an honest answer without a hint of sarcasm, something he hadn't done in many years.

"It was amazing…" Tony replied while taking a deep breath.

"And what did you think of the prizes?" Notch asked as he made a mirror appear in front of Tony.

Looking at how badass he was with his eyes shining like that and the golden aura surrounding him because of the crown, Tony was excited and confused at the same time.

"Those are the prizes, that's pretty badass, but if that's all it is I have to admit it's a little too simple for something I paid so many millions to participate in." Tony responded with sarcasm returning to his tone, something anyone who follows Tony Stark is quite used to.

Notch just smiled and replied. "This thing you're wearing isn't just a Skin within Fortnite, these items can also be used in Minecraft..." He said as he snapped his fingers and changed Tony's Skin to Steve's default Skin, but Steve had his eyes shining with lightning, in addition to the golden crown that emitted the golden aura around his body.

Spectators in the arena freaked out when they saw this, as until now it was unheard of to be able to use a skin from one game in another game, not to mention these eyes were even more amazing than Herobrine's eyes!

Not to mention the golden aura emitted by the crown, which made even players with the Ender Dragon cape a little envious.

Of course, to reassure these players, Notch also showed that the Ender Dragon's cape effects were updated to emit some purple particles from the dragon's eyes on the cape, which made the cape even cooler.

"That's all still cool, but I'd say it still wasn't worth my money." Tony, who had Steve's Skin, said with a small smile on his face, with even more sarcasm as he finally took revenge on Notch in front of millions of people.

But much to Tony's frustration, Notch's smile widened even more as he turned to look at Tony again, making him have a bad feeling.

----------

Please, vote with your Power Stones fast, it helps me a lot!

Read 20+ advanced chapters on Patre on!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

253